Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm feeling generous today, so here's a close up on the full box. Enjoy!

It's not, "generosity," when you're sharing images from an almost month old news article that anyone could've accessed for weeks now:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/more-captain-america-civil-war-spider-man-merchandise-revealed-high-res

But, thanks for being considerate, and just now alerting us... :hmpf_bad:

Alright, sorry about that. My friend found it and shared it with me saying not to post it anywhere. He just told me today where he got it from.

The giant picture of Spiderman shows a crack on his side already. I guess they moved his arm a lot getting the perfect shot.

The Doctor Strange picture is legit, but as it is clearly a leak, it violates our sharing of leaks policy. Thanks.

Not sure if this is confirmed or simply speculation, but this article says GOTGv2 merch will include LEGO

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/06/16/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-merchandise-will-focus-on-groot/

I would also like to remind everyone however, how a Comicbook.com article also speculated on BvS having 2 Supermen due to 2 different sets having a booty and bootless Superman

Not sure if this is confirmed or simply speculation, but this article says GOTGv2 merch will include LEGO

http://comicbook.com...focus-on-groot/

I would also like to remind everyone however, how a Comicbook.com article also speculated on BvS having 2 Supermen due to 2 different sets having a booty and bootless Superman

Oh my gosh I rememeber that haha. I follow the Comic Book NOW Twitter account and whenever they tweet about LEGO it's sooo bad.. they said 'New Suicide Squad LEGO sets announced' and showed this summer's sets.. people got mad haha

But I'm sure GOTG V2 LEGO sets will come.

http://comicbook.com...focus-on-groot/

I'm sure it's happening, but yeah, I'd say wait 'til next week to hear concrete stuff. The statements in that article are a bit too broad.

I guess the chances of seeing anything for Thor: Ragnarok incredibly slim? I feel that with Guardians 2 and the Spider-Man MCU film, those will get all the attention for 2017.

Edited by Dr Axels

I guess the chances of seeing anything for Thor: Ragnarok incredibly slim? I feel that with Guardians 2 and the Spider-Man MCU film, those will get all the attention for 2017.

It might get at least one set. It's not just a Thor movie, its...

1. A Thor movie with Hulk

2. Ragnarok

2. Ragnarok

Yeah, I think it'll get Doctor Strange's single-set treatment. We've got Hulk and space travel and Valkyrie and some Guardians connections, so this is probably one of the most marketable Thor movies.

2. Ragnarok

I was hoping the inclusion of the Hulk would drive interest in the film, and thus merchandising.

I can't imagine that hardly any Marvel movies will get entirely overlooked any more. The last Thor movie didn't get sets, no, but that was a long time ago. More recently, we've gotten at least one set per movie, and I can't see that trend going away.

IIRC, yes.

since when is Doctor Strange a retail exclusive? It's just coming out later than the rest of the summer wave, but it's not an exclusive.

since when is Doctor Strange a retail exclusive? It's just coming out later than the rest of the summer wave, but it's not an exclusive.

I thought I hats it was, was it confirmed not to be an exclusive?

It's not, "generosity," when you're sharing images from an almost month old news article that anyone could've accessed for weeks now:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/more-captain-america-civil-war-spider-man-merchandise-revealed-high-res

But, thanks for being considerate, and just now alerting us... :hmpf_bad:

you're kinda stingy it seems. He thought he was helping no need to be a jerk

Figures from some of the unreleased sets have started to appear on the Mexican 'Mercadito Lego' page. Hawkeye has been seen in the wild at least...

No, it's an exclusive. There are three Super Heroes retailer exclusives (76056, 76060, 76067) for three retailers (Target, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart), though I can't recall which goes where.

No, it's an exclusive. There are three Super Heroes retailer exclusives (76056, 76060, 76067) for three retailers (Target, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart), though I can't recall which goes where.

Why is it only became known now then? When image first surfaced nobody said it was a retail exclusive.