Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I hope this isn't a mention to Ross or Zemo being present at the airport battle?

I'm not seeing the film until tomorrow and I'm sure a lot of other people won't see it straight away either so would hate for more info to be given out than what we've seen in the trailers.

Nah. It's just a possibility for the set. Like how Hank Pym was in the Ant-Man set despite not being there in the movie. But even if they did that, I doubt they'll include a minifig for Zemo at all. But like the Ant-Man set, it's possible they could toss Zemo's comics variant in there because why not?

This isn't a spoiler, but having seen the film, I doubt the reason that the fourth set was delayed because Marvel wanted to avoid spoilers. It's most likely just part of the Sony deal concerning minimal promotion of Spidey. But this is probably the wrong place to talk about stuff like this, lest a mod come rain fire and brimstone on my face.

Edited by KicktheNitro

how about people stop talking about a set know one knows anything about? Specially since the mods have said to stop a million times already. It's like people here have the intention spans of 3 year olds. Geez haha

how about people stop talking about a set know one knows anything about? Specially since the mods have said to stop a million times already. It's like people here have the intention spans of 3 year olds. Geez haha

All due respect, love, but I was merely addressing what was previously said by someone else. Reassurance that no spoilers for the film have been leaked. I even mentioned that it's probably not allowed to talk about it anyway, because I'm a good boy who has learned his lesson about disobeying the mods. I Love Big Brother.

Nah but seriously, the thread is about the sets that have come out/have been confirmed. So. How bout them Mighty Micros sets, huh? Genius creations, them.

Does anyone know if there will be more Mighty Micros? I'd love to see an Iron Man vs Mandarin one or a Thor vs Loki!

Wolverine vs Deadpool

Wolverine vs Deadpool

I doubt we'll be seeing Deadpool anytime soon. Lego likely doesn't want their brand associated with the raunchy (but hilarious!) film.

I doubt we'll be seeing Deadpool anytime soon. Lego likely doesn't want their brand associated with the raunchy (but hilarious!) film.

Also, Fox owns the rights to X-Men and Deadpool and Lego is only trying to focus on the MCU and comics/tv shows for sets right?

Also, Fox owns the rights to X-Men and Deadpool and Lego is only trying to focus on the MCU and comics/tv shows for sets right?

Marvel has rights to make merchandise based on X-men characters, but because Marvel and Fox have notoriously bad relationship, unlike Marvel and Sony(hence a ton of Spidey based sets), they focus merchandising mostly on their characters. So a lot of MCU and some Avengers Assemble sets are a must for Lego and other toy manufacturers. I don't understand why we even got 2 X-men sets in a first place tbh.

That hasn't stopped TLG from doing comic and / or animated version of: Spidey and X-Men sets...

I really hope they put out some more X-Men characters (comic variants) since I prefer those variants anyway....

Edited by agoodfella77

That hasn't stopped TLG from doing comic and / or animated version of: Spidey and X-Men sets...

I really hope they put out some more X-Men characters (comic variants) since I prefer those variants anyway....

Would love some more X-Men comic variants. Really want a Rogue!

Does anyone know if there will be more Mighty Micros? I'd love to see an Iron Man vs Mandarin one or a Thor vs Loki!

If they are selling fairly well, we will for sure see them again in the future. I would assume Thor vs Loki is going to come out eventually, but I am not too sure about getting the Mandarin in one.

To be fair, we already got a Mighty Micro with the Mandarin, and he even had normal-sized legs!

:iamded_lol: :iamded_lol: :iamded_lol: :iamded_lol:

I don't believe anyone has mentioned this particular combo yet: I tried using a Sakaraan soldier's headpiece on Crossbones, and it doesn't look nearly accurate, but it looks pretty darn good, in my opinion. Just a thought.

To be fair, we already got a Mighty Micro with the Mandarin, and he even had normal-sized legs!

Beat me to it!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hi all!

Just wanted to drop in a friendly reminder that this is for the discussion of 2016 sets, all those rumors and speculations.

That being said, I know some of you have seen it, and many of you are going to see it...but please do not post spoilers relating to Civil War. The movie releases on May 6th, I think 2 weeks is fair as not everyone can drop everything, people may be out of the country...whatever. Let's be courteous to our fellow EB members and give them until the 21st before posts contain tidbits of info from the movie.

If you need to reference something in this thread, which is possible, then please use the spoiler tags. If you don't, I, along with the rest of the staff, will edit and adjust your post as we see fit. I would think you all wouldn't need a reminder, as we are all adults and should be courteous and respectful towards one another...but just in case, this is it!

Thanks.

Is it confirmed we're defo getting Hawkeye in one of the two?

No worries :classic:

Didn't see this comment, but I've heard that hawkeye is coming. It's unknown if he will be in the 4th set or upcoming polybag. It's exciting stuff for sure.

Hey everyone (heh) I don't want to have any spoilers but in the most vague way possible could anybody allude to a good enough version for him to translate into Lego. I haven't seen any pictures of him yet but just wanted to know. Sorry if this is well not just meaningless to the conversation and if so, I'll delete it.

Quick question for anyone, really- does the Bridge Battle have the most minifigures ever released in one Marvel set? Also, does it cost $100 or $120?

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Quick question for anyone, really- does the Bridge Battle have the most minifigures ever released in one Marvel set? Also, does it cost $100 or $120?

Minifigures? Yes. Figures? No, the Helicarrier takes that by its 5 minifigures and its 12 nanofigures.

Edited by Aegis2000

I probably shouldn't quote what was in the spoiler tag, because then it's not hidden anymore!

But is he in the movie though? (Spoilertags please to avoid spoiling)

Edited by Stash2Sixx
Don't quote the spoiler!