Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Went to a couple GameStops today and got a Silver Centurion! I called about two months ago and they told me they were all out, but they had like 5 there. What do you guys think I should do with the extra? I currently have it for sale on BrickLink, but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas. Thanks!

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Went to a couple GameStops today and got a Silver Centurion! I called about two months ago and they told me they were all out, but they had like 5 there. What do you guys think I should do with the extra? I currently have it for sale on BrickLink, but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas. Thanks!

You could become someone's hero and sell it to someone on the forum who can't find it anywhere at a cheap price

Your post made me think to call my local Game Stop again. Two of them actually. One of them is now holding a fig for me to pick up this evening! :grin: So, thanks!

As for yours, you could always arrange a trade. Say, if anyone had the old Hulk MINIFIG polybag, that might be a worthwhile trade. (HINT HINT, WINK WINK, PM if interested!)

Or give it away! Sponsor a build contest, or some sort of something.

Edited by rob-ot5000

Your post made me think to call my local Game Stop again. Two of them actually. One of them is now holding a fig for me to pick up this evening! :grin: So, thanks!

As for yours, you could always arrange a trade. Say, if anyone had the old Hulk MINIFIG polybag, that might be a worthwhile trade. (HINT HINT, WINK WINK, PM if interested!)

Or give it away! Sponsor a build contest, or some sort of something.

Old Hulk fig polybag? You mean the one from 2012?

So, out of opinion, which is better for $30? The Iron Skull Sub Attack or the Black Panther Pursuit. I'll end up buying both eventually, I just wanted to treat myself, and wondered which you guys think I should get first. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I already have the other two Civil War sets, and the Avenjet, if that sways anyone's opinions versus standalone.

So, out of opinion, which is better for $30? The Iron Skull Sub Attack or the Black Panther Pursuit. I'll end up buying both eventually, I just wanted to treat myself, and wondered which you guys think I should get first. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I already have the other two Civil War sets, and the Avenjet, if that sways anyone's opinions versus standalone.

Definitely Black Panther

The black panther set has better builds. On the other hand, the iron skull sub has more minifigures. I'd personally go with the panther pursuit due to the outstanding black panther minifigure. Sure winter soldier and cap can be found in the quinjet set, but cap has a new hair piece color and new face in this set. The iron skull sub has lackluster minifigures, the only good one is the scuba iron man. Other than that, the iron skull sub is a lackluster set. Go for Panther first. That's just my opinion

So I just checked and the Sanctum Santorum has now been listed on brickset as having 348 pieces. Not sure if this is news but It was under new listings so I think so.

I guess this means the info is out there and maybe some more tidbits/ pics could leak through to us sooner rather than later.

Old Hulk fig polybag? You mean the one from 2012?

That is indeed the one I was referring to. I really want that fig, but haven't been willing to spend that much, yet. As for my GameStop trip, it didn't go as expected. They did not, in fact, have any Silver Centurion polybags, but they DID have two Iron Patriot polybags, which they gave me after some schmoozing :grin: I don't know if I care for that one at all, honestly, so if anyone wants one and is interested in some sort of trade, PM me.

RE: Iron Sub vs Black Panther Jet, my answer is the Avenjet. I won't be getting either of the other sets. :wink:

EDIT: Just saw you already have the Avenjet. so I'll change my answer to "undecided".

Edited by rob-ot5000

So I just checked and the Sanctum Santorum has now been listed on brickset as having 348 pieces. Not sure if this is news but It was under new listings so I think so.

I guess this means the info is out there and maybe some more tidbits/ pics could leak through to us sooner rather than later.

That means the set clocks in at about £35-40 which means 3-4 minifigures.

Wasn't there a rumour about a second set?

That means the set clocks in at about £35-40 which means 3-4 minifigures.

Wasn't there a rumour about a second set?

It was confirmed at London toy fair to have 3 minifigures, and the only way we could get a 2nd set is if it's that 5****** polybag. (Or a SDCC exclusive. :look: )

That is indeed the one I was referring to. I really want that fig, but haven't been willing to spend that much, yet. As for my GameStop trip, it didn't go as expected. They did not, in fact, have any Silver Centurion polybags, but they DID have two Iron Patriot polybags, which they gave me after some schmoozing :grin: I don't know if I care for that one at all, honestly, so if anyone wants one and is interested in some sort of trade, PM me.

RE: Iron Sub vs Black Panther Jet, my answer is the Avenjet. I won't be getting either of the other sets. :wink:

EDIT: Just saw you already have the Avenjet. so I'll change my answer to "undecided".

All three of my local GameStops have them too, I ended up with four in total - was this like a giveaway or something? How come GameStops STILL have so many of them? lol

Man, you guys are lucky! I called every GameStop near me, not a single one had any leftover Silver Centurions. I'm willing to trade something for just one at this point, with those prices they're going for on bricklink.

I think it really comes down to whether you want the Black Panther or the Hammerhead Iron Man variant. The Panther jet is > Sub though as a standalone build.

Can someone please take a pic of Civil War Winter Soldier with Poe Dameron face

This was my first choice of replacement. Funny thing was, when I got the Airport and built it with my girlfriend (not a big Lego fan) she said exactly what I did; he should not be smiling

This was my first choice of replacement. Funny thing was, when I got the Airport and built it with my girlfriend (not a big Lego fan) she said exactly what I did; he should not be smiling

I think that a better replacement for bucky's head would actually be the one from the calvary soldier from the Lone ranger line, as although the head only has 1 side, it depicts perfectly what Bucky's face shows during the CW trailers and the cheekbones and beard match up perfectly. While for his angry face, I think that Star Lord's head is perfect.

This is the head i was talking about

$_35.JPG

I think that a better replacement for bucky's head would actually be the one from the calvary soldier from the Lone ranger line, as although the head only has 1 side, it depicts perfectly what Bucky's face shows during the CW trailers and the cheekbones and beard match up perfectly. While for his angry face, I think that Star Lord's head is perfect.

This is the head i was talking about

This is what I used as well. Here is my version:

25257019400_3282425987_c.jpgWinter Soldier [MCU] [Civil War] [MOD] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Man, you guys are lucky! I called every GameStop near me, not a single one had any leftover Silver Centurions. I'm willing to trade something for just one at this point, with those prices they're going for on bricklink.

PM me if you want to trade!

Thanks for the bucky suggestions. Have you guys seen the Spiderman in Lego Marvel's Avengers Civil War? Is the possible minifig design we're getting?