Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

^ The month event has been going on since March 1st

I didn't know there was a Melbourne Toy Fair, Id like to see those prelim Civil War boxes.

^ The month event has been going on since March 1st

I didn't know there was a Melbourne Toy Fair, Id like to see those prelim Civil War boxes.

Yes, but what have we seen / heard? They promised us surprises, designer video's etc

Yes, but what have we seen / heard? They promised us surprises, designer video's etc

I was going to but can see CM4Sci already asked and got a response:

CM4Sci - "Also - weren't we supposed to get designer interviews and other surprises? Are those still coming?"

By CapnRex101 in United Kingdom, 20 Mar 2016 15:05

@CM4Sci - Yes they are, in the next few days.

Oh, yep, asked for ya. There you go! :tongue:

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow. There is a designer video coming up before the end of March unveiling which set now?

why isn't there a minifig of The Vision in the latest CW sets......or are they saving him for the final set that includes Spidey and Baron Zemo?

Considering he would be either the same, or with some reprints, we don't know for sure if he will appear in the set. Not sure Zemo (due to him being a civilian in this film) will appear either. However Tragic Banjo had his photo as Vision (classic), which as I have learnt means he COULD appear in the set. This is all we know. Aside from Spider Man is essentially confirmed

Considering he would be either the same, or with some reprints, we don't know for sure if he will appear in the set. Not sure Zemo (due to him being a civilian in this film) will appear either. However Tragic Banjo had his photo as Vision (classic), which as I have learnt means he COULD appear in the set. This is all we know. Aside from Spider Man is essentially confirmed

I'm pretty sure Tragic Banjo himself confirmed that his profile pic had nothing to do with future sets/minifigures. As far as I see it Vision is somewhat unlikely, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

To reiterate something I posted a while back, Civil War has the biggest number of Marvel superheroes to date, and as a result, every single toy line from every single company making merchandise for the movie is missing someone. It could just be that Lego doesn't consider Vision or Hawkeye big priority characters.

We need a "Tragic Banjo profile pics 2016 - Rumors and Discussion" thread :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

I don't believe any of that is necessary, just let the guy have a profile picture... Goodness. We really have to be anal about everything regarding anything nowadays, huh?

I'm not sure I've expressed my opinions on these summer sets but I really quite like them. Odd that Spidey doesn't get his boots in any of the sets, based off of what we've seen of course. I'm intrigued by the Doctor Strange set, room builds aren't really appealing unless they are nice to display. Hoping it's nice looking, especially based off of the concept art we've seen. This fourth Civil War set is interesting, but if it's quality is anything like the others, I can gladly wait.

My local Walmart finally put out the Civil War sets, so I came home with those after work last night and sat on the floor building them from around 2-5AM... I can't say I'm disappointed overall--I swapped out some plain legs for printed ones, both jets were great builds, and the airport tower surprised me with some simple yet effective techniques up top.

My question, though: was anyone else displeased with GiAntman's arms? I have yet to tweak the minor aesthetic issues on the sides of the legs, but I managed to rebuild the arms so that they look more Minifig-ish (they now have a curve, and compare better in size IMO). I'll try to get pictures up sometime or other, I was just curious if anyone else had done similar tweaking?

My question, though: was anyone else displeased with GiAntman's arms? I have yet to tweak the minor aesthetic issues on the sides of the legs, but I managed to rebuild the arms so that they look more Minifig-ish (they now have a curve, and compare better in size IMO). I'll try to get pictures up sometime or other, I was just curious if anyone else had done similar tweaking?

Overall, I LOVE the Giant-Man build. That said, I have also considered reworking the arms, but have yet to do so. I'd love to see pictures of what you came up with.

Anybody else frustrated that Lego Marvel doesn't push out any DVDs? Seems like Batman has atleast 1 every year. So many missed opportunities for new figures or at the very least different variations of key figures. Is it licensing distribution issue?

Anybody else frustrated that Lego Marvel doesn't push out any DVDs? Seems like Batman has atleast 1 every year. So many missed opportunities for new figures or at the very least different variations of key figures. Is it licensing distribution issue?

Almost sure it's something to due with Disney video. WB seems to love to push out DVDs with exclusive toys and stuff, and they're more closer to LEGO in terms of movie production than Disney. We sometimes get some LEGO Star Wars DVDs, but it seems like they've stopped including exclusive figures ever since Disney took over Star Wars.

I thought it was announced that the ultron reassembled or whatever it was called short film was coming out with a minifigure?

I believe you're talking about the Avengers Reassembled, which was aired back in November on Disney.I know it's being streamed here at the Lego site directly, but I didn't hear about it being released as a physical copy.

I think that the 4th CW set will be a set in-between 30-80$. I think it will include as follows:

Spider Man - Of course he will be in this set, no doubt. I just hope it's the new suit.

The Vision and Hawkeye - I think they want to include all of the heroes so, This could work. Maybe a new figure for them?

Baron Zemo - I expect Baron Zemo to be the villain so, They should have a fig.

Ant-Man - Maybe he should have a regular figure? I don't know.

2 Vehicles

I think that the 4th CW set will be a set in-between 30-80$. I think it will include as follows:

Spider Man - Of course he will be in this set, no doubt. I just hope it's the new suit.

The Vision and Hawkeye - I think they want to include all of the heroes so, This could work. Maybe a new figure for them?

Baron Zemo - I expect Baron Zemo to be the villain so, They should have a fig.

Ant-Man - Maybe he should have a regular figure? I don't know.

2 Vehicles

I think you're expecting a little too much. Expect some repeated minifigures. The set will be $50 from what I have been told, that's all the details I got for now.

Edited by amazingbricks

I think you're expecting a little too much. Expect some repeated minifigures. The set will be $50 from what I have been told, that's all the details I got for now.

I would deduce, if I read this literally, that the set being $50 puts in in the four minifigure range. I could also conclude that "repeated minifigures" is more that one and at least one minifigure is rumored to be Spidey. That means potentially Spidey, repeats (probably two) and maybe one other new minifigure, at best.