Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I think the head he has is fine.

Agreed. I think most people's ire comes from the fact that he shares the same face as another MCU character; but I think Star-Lord's face works perfectly fine.

Agreed. I think most people's ire comes from the fact that he shares the same face as another MCU character; but I think Star-Lord's face works perfectly fine.

I think the real issue is that the smirk side of Starlord's head is very much in line with that character, but Winter Soldier? Have you ever seen him smiling? It just seemed like a lazy choice IMHO.

I think the real issue is that the smirk side of Starlord's head is very much in line with that character, but Winter Soldier? Have you ever seen him smiling? It just seemed like a lazy choice IMHO.

I assume you have seen the trailer? :grin:

But seriously do we have to go over this Bucky / Peter face again? Indeed it was kind of an odd choice, but like some said Poe's head works really good!

Altough i have to agree, It's weird to see Chris Pratt with long hair...

Edited by kevkipo

Hello everyone, I have a question. I'm going to Legoland, but I don't know what set to get there. I have 50 dollars.

Hydra Fortress Smash

Brainiac Attack and Crossbones Hazard Heist

Brainiac Attack and Clash of Heroes

Crossbones Hazard Heist and Black Panther Jet

Thanks!

I never understand these questions. What should i get? This or that? Thats entirely up to you. Just buy stuff you like my friend

Edited by Borex

@thebridge18:

I'd honestly get Braniac Attack and the Hydra Fortress Smash, if possible. Both are rare, and the second at least is sold out @Lego S@H. It's out of your budget, but one is going to be great for DC collectors, and at this rate we may never get another MCU (or any, for that matter) Quicksilver.

Sorry if this didn't help much. The other three options are just so brand new.

Most of these smiles are subtle, but the figure's smile is small, too:

-He smiled many times in CA:TFA, when he still had fond memories

-He smiled at least twice in CA:TWS, once in the flashback, and once while he was starting to recover his memories of Cap

-He smiles in the CA:CW trailer, when he's remembering his and Cap's childhood.

The common thread is that as he regains memory, he's more willing to smile. When the trailer is specifically selling him recovering childhood memories, I don't think him smiling is going to be wholly inaccurate. It'll probably still be subtle, but I'm confident you'll see an upturned corner of his mouth at some of the jokes.

Most of these smiles are subtle, but the figure's smile is small, too:

-He smiled many times in CA:TFA, when he still had fond memories

-He smiled at least twice in CA:TWS, once in the flashback, and once while he was starting to recover his memories of Cap

-He smiles in the CA:CW trailer, when he's remembering his and Cap's childhood.

The common thread is that as he regains memory, he's more willing to smile. When the trailer is specifically selling him recovering childhood memories, I don't think him smiling is going to be wholly inaccurate. It'll probably still be subtle, but I'm confident you'll see an upturned corner of his mouth at some of the jokes.

All points well noted, but really these are the exceptions that don't really prove the general demeanor. Again, not to get side-tracked with or wanting to prolong the debate, it wasn't the best choice in the world, but it certainly isn't a disaster along the lines of the first Black Widow head for instance. There are better choices out there and I'm sure we will all find what works best individually. I personally will likely be going with one of the Lone Ranger stubble heads.

For people who got the Airport set, did you get 2 micro Ant-Men?

Yup, really cool!

With a bit of imagination one can use Ekimu the Mask Maker from the upcoming Bionicle sets for a Frost Giant to fight Thor.

But Poe Dameron and Boba Fett are smiling too so I'm not sure how using their heads would be an improvement over Starlord's.

With a bit of imagination one can use Ekimu the Mask Maker from the upcoming Bionicle sets for a Frost Giant to fight Thor.

Heh, whatdoyaknow? I wouldn't have thought of that. As a Bionicle fan though, I can't really see him as anything but Ekimu. :tongue:

Nice call!

:laugh: Perfect!

Quick Marvel-related question, do unicorns and Deadpool go together? :sweet:

I see what you did there

Mighty Micros - Deadpool's Unicorn

Generally, there are some neat entries in the contest.

:blush::grin:

Not the best, I know, but I wanted to get it out there ASAP. If any of you have better build ideas.. :wink:

But yeah, that wasn't a hint, no Deadpool sets.

About that Superhero-month stuff on Brickset, i tought we we're getting like a lot of stuff? Designer Video's etc, any specific date's?

New vision confirmed!

So if this is the case and it is for the fourth Civil War set;

- Vision (Confirmed)

- Hawkeye (Speculated)

- Baron Zemo (Speculated)

- Spider-man (Speculated)

That sort of thing for the fourth set would probably make sense, though they'd need to add something else to tip the balance... probably along the lines of the rumored 'red hulk' or basically a villain to balance it out. Maybe rather than Red Hulk they just have Hulk given he's rumored to appear in the film also.

- I guess Zemo would just be a man in a suit

- Hawkeye would probably be his AoU version given Black Widow was not updated and she is his counter-part

- Spider-man and Vision would presumably be new versions

- Hulk (if included) would be his AoU version though perhaps without the Avengers symbol

- Red-hulk (if included) would probably be a new big-fig or a repaint of one of the other Hulk's

You may think that now, however unless we have unique heads for each of the heroes by the time Infinity War comes around, then we'll end up with a line-up where the faces of many look the same and that would just look really odd.

Any idea why only one Civil War set shown in S@H Europe?

The website updater are incompetent. Simple as that. Since the 1st March they have been advertising the other two Civil War sets in the 'recommended for you' area, however someone has chosen not to make them publicly available so nobody can buy them. These sets were meant to be available about a week ago online and they have no excuses for why they are not.

Hey guys, my solution to the Black Panther mask / cowl:

Black Panther [MCU] [Civil War] [MOD] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

The helmet/mask looks 'ok' its kind of like the enlarged Kylo Ren helmet in that it feels a bit like a bobble-head.

The wolverine claws dont fit for me - just looks odd. Black Panther has claws, but those are vibranium tips on the ends of his fingers to do a 'claw'

Edited by Scarilian

I believe Hawkeye would only get a new torso and that's it, he would get a repeated face (I put what face he could have a few pages back) Vision would just get a new head. Baron zemo would only have a new torso and the rest would be repeated stuff.

@scarillian I didn't confirm new vision. I was just joking about tragic banjos new vision photo. Sorry :(

Edited by legosamsonite