Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I really did not see that coming, great addition to the figure

About the mouth, not stickers

Those i did see coming

You didn't see that coming? :laugh:

Hmmm, so if you wanted to make a comic version and give the Micro Micros one regular legs, would the new Minecraft legs work?

Shown in the link here from brickiest--- 21125 The Jungle Tree House

They say they're in silver in their review.

Yay! Comic Book Ultron, here I come!

Here's the simplest possible way to do Giant-Man's torso without stickers, assuming that there's a full bed of studs beneath:

I'm sure others can do much better, but I whipped this up in a couple minutes- also, I compared it to bricklink, all the parts exist in those colors.

Thanks so much for this -- fantastic idea!

Having to find a good non-sticker solution to the giant man with such monumental efforts is like having to pick up the poo LEGO just dumped on us a big time through the inclusion of the stickers while holding your noses and covering your mouth tight.

But the sad reality is that no matter how hard you try, there is still the little air gap that allows the passage of the smell which bashes directly your sensory system. In other words, IT STINKS.

WELL DONE, LEGO.

Edited by TakeaBrick

Having to find a good non-sticker solution to the giant man with such monumental efforts is like having to pick up the poo LEGO just dumped on us a big time through the inclusion of the stickers while holding your noses and covering your mouth tight.

But the sad reality is that no matter how hard you try, there is still the little air gap that allows the passage of the smell which bashes directly your sensory system. In other words, IT STINKS.

WELL DONE, LEGO.

Well, someone better call Eliie Sattler.

WELL DONE, LEGO.

It's not that big of a deal. I'm just glad his eyes won't be crooked, although I'm usually pretty good with the bigger stickers

WELL DONE, LEGO.

Get a grip, it's just stickers. It could always be worse. The Mystery Machine had like twenty something stickers, in comparison Giant Man is a cake walk.

Here's a review of the "Black Panther Pursuit"

I think Black Panther really should have had a new cowl piece. the head piece looks weird

Here's a review of the "Black Panther Pursuit"

I think Black Panther really should have had a new cowl piece. the head piece looks weird

It looks more than weird to me. Heck, He may even look better with the short-ear batman cowl on instead of this darth maul piece.

For me, this set is a pass. The airport battle is the only one I will pick and I suggest you to do the same as there will be a solo MarvelBlack Panther in 2018. By then, a brand new(maybe improved as well? though I doubt it) black panther minifig is guaranteed. You don't need to drop your dough on this set in which the vehicles are disposable, two of the minifigs can be got in the airport battle set, and the weird-looking minifig can be obtained at a better deal in a couple of years.

Edited by TakeaBrick

Definitely going to pick up the airport set, will just bricklink Panther. The third set, which nobody seems to talk about, I'll probably get, though I do already have a Widow.

I'm excited for the Mighty Micros honestly. They look fun

I'm also in the camp that would have preferred a proper cowl. Hopefully we get an updated cowl piece for the next iteration.

I think it's important to voice our views, a lot of people want to dismiss it as being "whiny", but I do get a sense that TLG listens to a lot of our feedback. Witness the updated spikey hair for Hawkeye, the PotC hairpiece for Scarlet Witch for the CW variant, etc.

For the next Cap and Black Panther, hopefully we get proper cowls....

There may be (although I personally think it's unlikely) hope for panther, but I doubt Cap would get a cowl anytime in the future. I mean, they had a lot chances already to create one but I think they are happy as it is now. If only the tan problem would be solved I'd already be happy. CapTAN America...come on :-/

Edited by KCMatze

It looks more than weird to me. Heck, He may even look better with the short-ear batman cowl on instead of this darth maul piece.

For me, this set is a pass. The airport battle is the only one I will pick and I suggest you to do the same as there will be a solo MarvelBlack Panther in 2018. By then, a brand new(maybe improved as well? though I doubt it) black panther minifig is guaranteed. You don't need to drop your dough on this set in which the vehicles are disposable, two of the minifigs can be got in the airport battle set, and the weird-looking minifig can be obtained at a better deal in a couple of years.

Even though the head piece is weird to me I still wanted a Panther figure. Luckily for me, instead of wasting my money on the set, I was able to work out a trade over on reddit for all 3 figures from the set. Should be arriving tomorrow.

Does anybody know when the Avenjet/Thanos set is meant to come out in the UK? Can't find it anywhere, and even on Amazon it's a third-party seller. Same with the BvS sets.

Does anybody know when the Avenjet/Thanos set is meant to come out in the UK? Can't find it anywhere, and even on Amazon it's a third-party seller. Same with the BvS sets.

Both are out since January 1st.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Marvel-Super-Heroes-ByTheme

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/DC-Universe-Super-Heroes-ByTheme

Really loving the airport set, will be a day one purchase for me, although I could have done withouth the quinjet.

Both are out since January 1st.

http://shop.lego.com...-Heroes-ByTheme

http://shop.lego.com...-Heroes-ByTheme

Really loving the airport set, will be a day one purchase for me, although I could have done withouth the quinjet.

Believe they are all currently only available in the Lego store or from their website until March. After that they should be in Argos/Amazon etc.

I much prefer the head piece Black Panther has now. For one thing, a full-face cowl would look way too bulky, and I also appreciate the adaptability of the current piece - we've already seen White Tiger will use it, and I have a sneaking suspicion it could make for a good Daredevil if turned around.

I much prefer the head piece Black Panther has now. For one thing, a full-face cowl would look way too bulky, and I also appreciate the adaptability of the current piece - we've already seen White Tiger will use it, and I have a sneaking suspicion it could make for a good Daredevil if turned around.

Would this be solved in 2016 or would we have to wait for 2017?

I agree, it looks form-fitting and sleek, at first i wasn't a fan, but next to the other figures it looks awesome!

Altough, i kinda don't like the tiny gap between the piece and the head, but you can't really take the piece off without it.

Hmmm, so if you wanted to make a comic version and give the Micro Micros one regular legs, would the new Minecraft legs work?

Shown in the link here from BrickSet--- https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

They say they're in silver in their review.

If true, that's awesome! Thanks for the tip.

If true, that's awesome! Thanks for the tip.

No problem! :classic: I'm thrilled they're making the legs in that color, hopefully they match up. :excited:

Daredevil, that's a really interesting idea!

No problem! :classic: I'm thrilled they're making the legs in that color, hopefully they match up. :excited:

They better! Hopefully the fig isn't expensive on Bricklink either.

Daredevil... oh yeah! He would look really cool with the new earpiece!

Man, that review of the Black Panther set really has me debating on purchasing it or not. It may come down to the market for the Black Panther and Helmetless Cap figures, as I don't need two Winter Soldiers, or the vehicles in the set.

Man, that review of the Black Panther set really has me debating on purchasing it or not. It may come down to the market for the Black Panther and Helmetless Cap figures, as I don't need two Winter Soldiers, or the vehicles in the set.

Or you could wait for 2018 and the likelyhood of Black Panther leg printing should be higher