Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I don't care if a Lego set with Hawkeye, Vision, Spidey, and Scale Cap is 100 bucks, i'm buying it!

I don't care if a Lego set with Hawkeye, Vision, Spidey, and Scale Cap is 100 bucks, i'm buying it!

$100? Please don't Lego. I'd rather be too slow to move bullets firing from a plane.

100% would buy and then cry afterwards...

Can't confirm if that would be out of happiness or not yet though.

Edited by Captain Britain

I feel like I am the only one who still wants Baron Zemo. :sceptic:

Depends what he looks like in the movie.

I feel like I am the only one who still wants Baron Zemo. :sceptic:

I do, but would rather get Ross over Zemo in the set, and have a Avengers Assemble TV set including classic Hawkeye, Zemo and Kang. Know that should be in speculation, but stating that they could always appear next year

We all want to get fourth Civil War set, when it will be and there will be a Hawkeye and Vision, no one can guarantee that they will be a new versions (possibly new Hawkeye but vision AOU) ... Black Widow is the same as in the AOU Perhaps we'll see in New York... Very looking forward to Doc Strange and Spiderman sets. .. For my full satisfaction I miss just Shocker, Mysterio and better version of Iron Fist :)

I do, but would rather get Ross over Zemo in the set, and have a Avengers Assemble TV set including classic Hawkeye, Zemo and Kang. Know that should be in speculation, but stating that they could always appear next year

Yeah, definitely belongs in the speculation thread, but I would snap that set up in a heartbeat!

We all want to get fourth Civil War set, when it will be and there will be a Hawkeye and Vision, no one can guarantee that they will be a new versions (possibly new Hawkeye but vision AOU) ... Black Widow is the same as in the AOU Perhaps we'll see in New York... Very looking forward to Doc Strange and Spiderman sets. .. For my full satisfaction I miss just Shocker, Mysterio and better version of Iron Fist :)

Yay I'm not the only one to want Shocker!!

Once again, Zusammengebaut (is that how you write their name?) has posted videos of the Civil war sets, and one of the unexpected surprises was the accompaniment of the summer box arts while providing us with a better look at War Machine, Scarlet Witch and Agent 13. Pics are here

Video:

wiazlo1.pngFpXIoYG.pngaYBSlpu.png6vhxO8s.png

Why haven't we seen pictures of Doctor Strange... I thought the set was on display!?

GHOST RIDER HAS HIS CHAIN!?!?!?!?!

Edited by Ashnflash

Why haven't we seen pictures of Doctor Strange... I thought the set was on display!?

GHOST RIDER HAS HIS CHAIN!?!?!?!?!

You didn't see that coming??

It didn't show up in the initial photos...

It was on display for the London toy fair, but maybe pictures weren't allowed for that set?

Quicksilver reference!? :tongue: And I was hoping but it wasn't on display...

It was on display for the London toy fair, but maybe pictures weren't allowed for that set?

I saw signs that no pictures were allowed at all but I'm not sure why these people were allowed to take pictures and interview people....

No pictures were allowed at the London Toy Fair if I remember correctly. I think all these ones came from Nuremberg?

Wow, that War Machine is magnificent! Scarlet Witch is lovely too. Amazing how much a skirt piece changes the fig.

Scarlet Witch couldn't be better, If they do the coming figs from Doctor Strange and the potential 4th CW set like that i'd be very satisfied!

Also, really eager to see Doctor Strange i reckon his hair will be Supe's

Actually it was there, it's in his other hand. Take a look at the photos again and I'm sure you'll see it now. I just assumed everyone saw it and didn't really mention it. It's the same trans orange chain we got from the last wave of Hero Factory sets, I use one on my Ghost Rider moc.

It's nice to finally have some pis of the box art. I like the one for the Ghost Rider set, he's front and center, whipping his chain around as well he should. The new War Machine looks very good and the skirt piece does wonders for Scarlet Witch.

Edited by ToaDraco

Wow, lovely figures I have to say. Now we can apply the password for Warmachine: WARMACHINEROX!!! Love the fact that LEGO is trying and incloding more and more fabrics in order to make the figures more resembling to their movie counterparts!

What a pitty that there was no Giant-Man in the film provides by Zusammengebaut.