Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I need these sets! I usually keep the figs then sell on most of the sets but I really like the bridge, the little street signs in the Ghost Rider set and the Doc Ock mech is pretty cool too! Glad to see Doc Ock isn't the same one we got in the old set and he has a new torso/legs. All in all I'm impressed with the minifigs and everything they come with. :grin:

Have to say I love the Ghost Rider set - that new flame hair piece is great (fingers crossed for Firestorm now)

However - I may be in the minority, but really don't like the spiderman bridge set – couple of good minifigures, but don't like the bridge at all!

Does anyone know when the Juniors set is coming out? That Iron Man armor is the only one I don't have.

It's out already in the UK.. the Iron Man Vs. Loki one?

Guys, that new piece... that's not just for webs, it's a new invisible piece!

YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE IRON MAN BLASTING FORWARD! :laugh:

That's awesome, but it's a pity Iron Man in the Civil War set is going to miss out on this piece by just a bit. :sceptic:

Ultimate Spider Woman only appears in 86 comics since her debut in 2006. Spider Gwen appears in like half that and she came out 15 months ago!

Pretty disappointed with Ultimate Spider-Woman. Considering the Spider-verse event and all the relevant characters they could have gone with, Gwen, Silk, Anya, Jessica Drew (the proper version).. even Mayday, they went with the one who was never particular popular and hasn't appeared in anything for years. Really puzzling choice there.

It's out already in the UK.. the Iron Man Vs. Loki one?

Yeah it's not out in the US yet. I guess it's a February or March release over here.

Pretty disappointed with Ultimate Spider-Woman. Considering the Spider-verse event and all the relevant characters they could have gone with, Gwen, Silk, Anya, Jessica Drew (the proper version).. even Mayday, they went with the one who was never particular popular and hasn't appeared in anything for years. Really puzzling choice there.

Agreed. She's been in comics recently but in a different costume as Black Widow, but the point still stands. Especially since Marvel just discontinued the Ultimate line. Regular Spider-Woman would have been way better. Then again I feel wrong complaining about a new female hero, especially a spider powered one.

Agreed. She's been in comics recently but in a different costume as Black Widow, but the point still stands. Especially since Marvel just discontinued the Ultimate line. Regular Spider-Woman would have been way better. Then again I feel wrong complaining about a new female hero, especially a spider powered one.

Don't feel wrong, the Marvel universe is overrun with female heroes with spider powers, Lego simply chose wrong. It's seriously a blast from the past seeing the USM version of her, I had completely forgotten she existed in that universe at all (Which can't be a good sign). Out of all the versions of her they could have done this is really one of the most boring choices they could have made, she's had better costumes elsewhere. I feel like they did this version just because it had easy printing (Like Iron Spider this minifigure kind of seems to exist on the cheap end of printing). Or maybe they just wanted to keep the Comic Con version of her exclusive and intentionally chose to make a different version of her. Either way her appearance is kind of meh.

Why wasn't the Doctor Strange shown at Nuremberg Toy Fair? Or was it shown?

That was the only one i wanted to see really!

That's awesome, but it's a pity Iron Man in the Civil War set is going to miss out on this piece by just a bit. :sceptic:

Indeed, i would've liked to have that next month as well! The possibilities are endless with this piece!

Also, i gotta admit, Lego did a really good job on that HG set!

The sets look great, kinda disappointed though that it's not Gwen in that bridge set, but overall I think I'll probably get all of these! Haven't seen a Spidey wave this good before!

Also, I'm getting the sudden fear that Gwen will be a SDCC exclusive... :cry_sad:

Why wasn't the Doctor Strange shown at Nuremberg Toy Fair? Or was it shown?

Probably since pictures are allowed at Nuremberg, Lego probably didn't want the General Public to see the set until a later date.

The sets look great, kinda disappointed though that it's not Gwen in that bridge set, but overall I think I'll probably get all of these! Haven't seen a Spidey wave this good before!

Also, I'm getting the sudden fear that Gwen will be a SDCC exclusive... :cry_sad:

Don't say that, I begeth you :cry_sad:

I tried getting the Silver Centurion last night at Gamestop, but apparently they didn't even get enough of them for the people that actually pre-ordered. As bummed out as I was, I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I'd actually pre-ordered! Lego needs to step it up.

I tried getting the Silver Centurion last night at Gamestop, but apparently they didn't even get enough of them for the people that actually pre-ordered. As bummed out as I was, I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I'd actually pre-ordered! Lego needs to step it up.

Jesus really? I'd be pretty angry having to try pick that up online somewhere.. bet it won't be cheap! Hopefully we don't have that problem over here. I've had the confirmation email saying my orders being put together and it should dispatch tomorrow (not out until 29th) so fingers crossed.

It really did get me mad! Thats really kind of the point of preordering the game! :damn: And why on earth send only 4 copies to the store?!?! :wacko:

Happened to me and another user here. Have an excess of figures and have the store return it or something like they do with Lego Store Promotional Polybags. :angry:

Jesus really? I'd be pretty angry having to try pick that up online somewhere.. bet it won't be cheap! Hopefully we don't have that problem over here. I've had the confirmation email saying my orders being put together and it should dispatch tomorrow (not out until 29th) so fingers crossed.

Just had a notification mines been shipped so fingers crossed Silver Centurion will be there! May even get it a day before release!

Guys, that new piece... that's not just for webs, it's a new invisible piece!

YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE IRON MAN BLASTING FORWARD! :laugh:

Really? From the GR set picture it looks like his arm is only slightly raised instead of extended forward. It looks to me just like this piece:

6112751.jpg

which was introduced in Friends sets last year. I'm happy to be wrong, though.

Edited by rodiziorobs

The piece is new, it has a horizontal bar for a figure to hold. LEGO doesn't endorse the weak connection of the very end of a bar in a minifigure's hand.

The piece is new, it has a horizontal bar for a figure to hold. LEGO doesn't endorse the weak connection of the very end of a bar in a minifigure's hand.

I know that, but from the GR picture it seemed like he wasn't holding it that way. The bridge pictures show it more clearly, though, so that's good. :sweet:

Does anyone know when the Juniors set is coming out? That Iron Man armor is the only one I don't have.

March. I'm planning to pick it up too, though not for the same reason. :wink:

I'm very excited to see all the play functions in the bridge set. Also, did everyone noticed the studs where Aunt May is standing on? It's different, because the rest of the street is build with flat tiles. Could that be a play function or a hidden spot in the bridge?