Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Who first brought the 4th civil war set news to us anyway? Any more news on it. I'm starting to think it's fake. Which sucks cause now i have to buy a second quinjet just to get vision because i can't use bricklink:(

I can't wait for the Ghost Rider set! I'm a little disappointed that his bike is going to be huge instead of more minifig-scale, but I'm hoping it looks really cool, hopefully we'll get a better description soon. Hobgoblin is an interesting choice, pretty cool though. I'm surprised that Ghost Rider might have a different head piece than the Infearno one but hey, if it looks better I'm all for it. Just as I figured, his weapons will be trans orange chains, always nice to get more of those. An absolute day one buy for me. The Doctor Strange set sounds awesome, definitely another must have and it sounds like it will contain Wong, Baron Mordo and the villain, who must be either Dormammu or Nightmare. Very, very cool. I'm actually surprised this set was on display when the other film based sets were not.

Right there with you. Don't see the need for there to be a huge bike build other than so they can kick the brick count, and hence price point, up. I'm pretty new to MOCing, but maybe I can piece together something minifigure-scaled from the pieces.

Who first brought the 4th civil war set news to us anyway? Any more news on it. I'm starting to think it's fake. Which sucks cause now i have to buy a second quinjet just to get vision because i can't use bricklink:(

I believe just2good brought that rumor, I'm having my doubts about it.

Look, I still stand by my fourth Civil War set information. Apparently it's 76067. Brickset even has it listed in the theme. Of course, it's not releasing with the first wave of Civil War sets for a reason... it must have a huge spoiler. I'm guessing it'll have Spider-Man. So I wouldn't expect them to show a huge spoiler set that is being released later for a reason at a Toy Fair when they haven't even shown how Spider-Man looks in Civil War. The Doctor Strange set doesn't even seem spoiler-ly. :wacko:

I'll get the Dr Strange set if there's a good cast of minifigures, but I think I'll definitely get the Doc Ock Trap; It sounds like a good selection of minifigures.

I'm going to wait for pictures of the Bridge to see if it's a good build along with the minifigures. I look forward to seeing the pics.

They never had guardians of the galaxy sets at the toy fair because they contained spoilers. Or did they?

Edited by Falconfan1414

They never had guardians of the galaxy sets at the toy fair because they contained spoilers

They had them, but behind closed doors. This didn't stop someone from slyly taking a picture of the Nowhare set, and they did do an official reveal of the Milano before NYTF. Oh, and the smallest set was leaked in a LEGO catalog from Toy Fair.

Look, I still stand by my fourth Civil War set information. Apparently it's 76067. Brickset even has it listed in the theme. Of course, it's not releasing with the first wave of Civil War sets for a reason... it must have a huge spoiler. I'm guessing it'll have Spider-Man. So I wouldn't expect them to show a huge spoiler set that is being released later for a reason at a Toy Fair when they haven't even shown how Spider-Man looks in Civil War. The Doctor Strange set doesn't even seem spoiler-ly. :wacko:

Thanks for the clarification J2G! I really really really hope it atleast has vision!!!

I'm drooling. Ghostrider and hobbie? Yes please. When i get home im gonna read all the comments overhere. But for now im really happy with the sets we'll get. Yippy!

I'm so sorry guys :def_shrug: The things i've heard about these superheroes sets were just hints and it looks i just misunderstood them. Once again, sorry.

I used to work with a major video game company on new games before they came out. They were really good at preventing leaks by planting unique false rumors with different sources. If those wound up repeated online, it was pretty easy to figure out where they came from. Not only did it discredit the leaker, it also resulted in at least one employee being terminated for leaking confidential information. I wonder if this is something that TLG is doing to clamp down on leaks. I hope no one loses their job over this.

Can anyone imagine the green goblin in the Brisge beig based on on TASM 2, they did it with rhino, i dont see why not here, unless there is a post above i missed saying its classic, in that case, sorry

Edited by Walter529a

Because a year ago when the Sandman set was in planning stages Sony's Spiderman franchise was still going places? And now it's not. So... The odds of Goblin being Harry from ASM2 are slim at best. And I would hope Lego would be smarter than to keep going with that franchise.

Can anyone imagine the green goblin in the Brisge beig based on on TASM 2, they did it with rhino, i dont see why not here, unless there is a post above i missed saying its classic, in that case, sorry

Would be nice. They could always use the Minifigures Series 3 Elf hair piece. They also had that Electro poly bag based of TASM2

I believe in J2G. Makes sense they wouldn't show Spiderman (if he's in the set) without Marvel properly showing him off first. I expect be will be in the next trailer for a split second like Vision was last year.

These new minifigs sound great. We're finally completing both the Ultimate Spider-Man team and the Sinister Six/Seven. I'm pretty positive the Spider-Girl will be Petra Parker and Scarlet Spider will be Ben with the red suit and blue hoodie. I would've preferred Spider - Gwen but we can't always get what we want. I just hope Spider Girl has distinguishable printing.

What color is the bridge? Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited to hear about the 'figs as everyone else. Just wondering what color parts-pack to expect. :P

Edit: I would expect the hood down piece like Green Arrow had..? I don't know the character as well, but that's what I consider Wildstyle's hood to be. (I realize the up piece is her as well but it makes less sense here IMO)

Yup hood down.

The bridge is mostly black with red accents and a bunch of webs on it.

Glad to hear some we are getting some great figures heading our way. I am personally glad we are getting the Ben version of SS. I already have Phoenix Custom's Kaine version.

Just to clarify... Vulture, Hobgoblin, and Scorpion are based on comic versions?

Edited by frog4gators

Hopefully hobgoblin has that peasant hood piece in orange. I think it'd be little more accurate, in my opinion

I personally think the marvel sets sound the most promising out of all the other themes this summer. :grin: I really hope the Hobgoblin is based off of his comic look though.

I personally think the marvel sets sound the most promising out of all the other themes this summer. :grin: I really hope the Hobgoblin is based off of his comic look though.

He has to be. He hasn't appeared in USM

He has to be. He hasn't appeared in USM

Well that's good then. I don't watch the show so I don't actually know who has and hasn't appeared in it yet.