Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Hobgoblin/Green Goblin are both minifigs

Ghost Riders head was only a placeholder pic but looked different to Inferno's headpiece

It wasn't Spider-Gwen, fig was labelled as Spider-Girl

Ghost Riders head was only a placeholder pic but looked different to Inferno's headpiece

Do you have photos?

You were there? Who's in the Doctor strange set? Could you please tell us? It would really make my day

plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplplsplsplsplspls :grin:

Also did the minifig look like Spider-Gwen

You were there? Who's in the Doctor strange set? Could you please tell us? It would really make my day

plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplplsplsplsplspls :grin:

Also did the minifig look like Spider-Gwen

No figs labelled in Dr Strange set - just white placeholder figures (this is normal). I gave descriptions of what they were holding.

Nope not Spider-Gwen, think it's from the current cartoon

No figs labelled in Dr Strange set - just white placeholder figures (this is normal). I gave descriptions of what they were holding.

Nope not Spider-Gwen, think it's from the current cartoon

Oh, so Petra Parker. Probably just a spidey rehash with some chest printing, who also looks like this

tumblr_static_ej7zl91zbkg8osc8o080cg8g4.png

Dang, the Marvel sets sound phenomenal! :wub:

More playsets and heroes is always a good thing. :sweet:

Though, I'm really bummed out about no Spider-Man 2099, I'm beginning to I'm beginning to question your legitimacy, amazingbricks! You also said no Spider-Girl but here she is... :sadnew:

Edited by just2good

Oh and also were the Civil War sets on display? Could you give me a description of that Quinjet if it was actually on display? Thanks :classic:

Thanks for the info! So many new figs! Just a question or two: were scorpion and vulture USM based or classic? Also, how was the bridge build, was it good? Were any of the Peter Parker spidermans new variants? (Ala web printing or something?)

Edited by Ultron

Oh and also were the Civil War sets on display? Could you give me a description of that Quinjet if it was actually on display? Thanks :classic:

No Civil War on display, sorry!

Thanks for the info! So many new figs! Just a question or two: were scorpion and vulture USM based or classic? Also, how was the bridge build, was it good? We're any of the peter Parker spidermans new variants? (Ala web printing or something?)

Just googled and pretty sure they're classic. Sorry, no idea on Spidey variants.

It's a huge solid looking bridge.

No Civil War on display, sorry!

Dang. The AOU sets were on display last year, so I thought the CW sets would be on display as well

Just googled and pretty sure they're classic. Sorry, no idea on Spidey variants.

What about Green Goblin and Hobgoblin??Where they also in their classic variants??

Yeah, no Spidey 2099, that's a bummer. Oh well, the numerous new minifigs of Green Goblin, Spider-girl, Aunt May, Vulture, Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Ghost Rider, and White Tiger will surely keep me satisfied for now! However, for a $100, could there be a mingifigure missing from the Bridge Battle set?

Also, Captain Stacey sounds cool, but why have him and no Gwen?

Edited by Aegis2000

I would imagine a white head, printing like in LEGO Marvel Superheroes, with Infearno's head piece

This is exactly what I'm hoping it ISN'T, but without new molds, it's what I expect.

Yay on the Goblin front. As for Ghost Rider, fingers crossed! As for Spider-Girl...

Oh, so Petra Parker. Probably just a spidey rehash with some chest printing, who also looks like this

*pic snip*

I hope not, as that looks waaaay too similar to regular ol' Spidey. I'd like something a bit more distinct. Unfortunately, I won't be super-surprised if it is. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Just googled and pretty sure [Vulture and Scorpion are] classic. Sorry, no idea on Spidey variants.

Nice to hear on all counts! Thanks for your time and info, for certain!

Any ideas on the coloration/indication of which version of Scarlet Spider it is?

This is exactly what I'm hoping it ISN'T, but without new molds, it's what I expect.

Yay on the Goblin front. As for Ghost Rider, fingers crossed! As for Spider-Girl...

I hope not, as that looks waaaay too similar to regular ol' Spidey. I'd like something a bit more distinct. Unfortunately, I won't be super-surprised if it is. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Nice to hear on all counts! Thanks for your time and info, for certain!

Any ideas on the coloration/indication of which version of Scarlet Spider it is?

He had the blue hood piece (the Wyldstyle one)?

There is no 2099; I don't know how that rumor started.

Well, that's disappointing... :sadnew:

I'm not sure how I feel about these sets now.

Nooo!! Really wanted Kaine :(

Also guess I'm stuck with my terrible black custom Spider 2099

He had the blue hood piece (the Wyldstyle one)?

Can't see that being anyone but Ben Reilly, the Amazing Spider-Clone. MOST EXCELLENT :sweet:

Thanks!

@CM4Sci - I would imagine it's the hood down version, the one that came with Space-Wildstyle. Reilly never once wore his hood up that I can recall. But I could always be wrong.

@Quicksilver838 - One of us had to lose this time! Next time, you can win! :wink:

Edited by rob-ot5000

What color is the bridge? Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited to hear about the 'figs as everyone else. Just wondering what color parts-pack to expect. :P

Edit: I would expect the hood down piece like Green Arrow had..? I don't know the character as well, but that's what I consider Wildstyle's hood to be. (I realize the up piece is her as well but it makes less sense here IMO)

Edited by JaseTJ

Captain Stacy seems like such an odd choice. Hopefully he at least has the newer police officer hat as well