Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

What are everyone's thoughts on what the 4th Civil War set is going to be? Also do we have a price for it yet?

What are everyone's thoughts on what the 4th Civil War set is going to be? Also do we have a price for it yet?

I would assume it will be a set featuring Zemo, Spider-Man and perhaps be focussed on a spoilery event in the film, such as the destruction of something familiar in the MCU - but that is purely my own speculation.

I would assume it will be a set featuring Zemo, Spider-Man and perhaps be focussed on a spoilery event in the film, such as the destruction of something familiar in the MCU - but that is purely my own speculation.

I was thinking of something along the lines of that. I hope it's the most expensive set of the wave though.

I was thinking of something along the lines of that. I hope it's the most expensive set of the wave though.

Yikes, heavens no! :sceptic: We've already got an $80 set in the initial wave, and $100 and $60 sets coming in the summer! I hope it's moderate, mid-sized.

Yikes, heavens no! :sceptic: We've already got an $80 set in the initial wave, and $100 and $60 sets coming in the summer! I hope it's moderate, mid-sized.

$50 would be ideal. You could get 5 exclusive characters (such as Spidey, Zemo, Hawkeye, Vision and Angry Captain America?) in the set.

Also, we've had a $50 set every year (Hulk Helicarrier Smash, Daily Bugle Showdown, Hulk Lab Smash and Hydra Fortress) in the first six months of every year, with the exception of this year.

I'm at least expecting: Spidey, Hawkeye and angry masked Cap

Throw in whoever you like but if i'm getting those 3 to sit along with the other figs, i'll be a happy man!

Edited by kevkipo

I'm at least expecting: Spidey, Hawkeye and angry masked Cap

Throw in whoever you like but if i'm getting those 3 to sit along with the other figs, i'll be a happy man!

If I had to add someone else to your list it would be Baron Zemo. He's the main villain, right :grin: ?!

Psh, Tony Stark is the antagonist. Who needs villains?

...I just want my purple Hawkeye and the new Spidey...

If I had to add someone else to your list it would be Baron Zemo. He's the main villain, right :grin: ?!

I don't know, nobody knows really. I hope the main focus is just Hero vs Hero.

I don't know, nobody knows really. I hope the main focus is just Hero vs Hero.

If the film is, as you say, hero vs hero, that means that even a minor character (that is a villain) in the film can be the main villain, seeing as the film won't be focusing upon villains as much

. I guess you have a point with that. I am just desperate for a headquarters type set for my Avengers.

. I guess you have a point with that. I am just desperate for a headquarters type set for my Avengers.

I'm surprised it isn't a set, the New Avengers facility. Maybe that's what the fourth set is.... But given this is the third movie it'll appear in,msuppisedly having a much bigger presence, it only seems right. But alas, four or five months out, we have no info.

I think the embargo for Spider-Man Civil War merchandise is January 15th. The site that has the sweatshirt listed says to come back the 15th for more pictures..... Could Lego release HD pics of all of the Civil War sets including the exclusive set on that day? Or will we have to wait until the various Toy Fairs?

If you are interested read more here

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=129833

I think the embargo for Spider-Man Civil War merchandise is January 15th. The site that has the sweatshirt listed says to come back the 15th for more pictures..... Could Lego release HD pics of all of the Civil War sets including the exclusive set on that day? Or will we have to wait until the various Toy Fairs?

If you are interested read more here

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=129833

I saw the original on ScreenRant and was going to post this, but they didn't have a picture of the hoodie. And I think if Lego won't release the set until then, then they won't release pics early, otherwise they'd just release the set. :sceptic: But when this embargo lifts, I'm sure we'll see some things at the London Toy Fair soon after.

I saw the original on ScreenRant and was going to post this, but they didn't have a picture of the hoodie. And I think if Lego won't release the set until then, then they won't release pics early, otherwise they'd just release the set. :sceptic: But when this embargo lifts, I'm sure we'll see some things at the London Toy Fair soon after.

I posted a picture about a page back.

I'm surprised it isn't a set, the New Avengers facility. Maybe that's what the fourth set is.... But given this is the third movie it'll appear in,msuppisedly having a much bigger presence, it only seems right. But alas, four or five months out, we have no info.

I'm sure we will get info on this from London Toy Fair. Here's hoping for the Avengers Facility! Edited by Legoman123

What the heck? Did you see that Green Goblin set?

Why does LEGO have to be like this?? Why can't they just make GG look the exact same way he did in the game????

As far as I can tell, there's no special designs on that figure that is too hard to replicate onto a physical minifigure. In fact, it's actually one of the less detailed figs.

Can someone tell me why LEGO likes to do this? Storm, Cyclops, and now him for the second time??

Edited by gamejutzu

Why does LEGO have to be like this?? Why can't they just make GG look the exact same way he did in the game????

As far as I can tell, there's no special designs on that figure that is too hard to replicate onto a physical minifigure. In fact, it's actually one of the less detailed figs.

Can someone tell me why LEGO likes to do this? Storm, Cyclops, and now him for the second time??

For one, game designs are never used because they're created when LEGO themselves don't have designs. They always make their own. Besides, I think he looks pretty good. If we're seriously getting outraged on the lack of boots, I think we need to calm down a little. Boots and his shorts simply wouldn't coexist because the legs don't have enough room to show the green "skin" in between. And LEGO simply won't make a new figure when they already have one that's perfectly good.

For one, game designs are never used because they're created when LEGO themselves don't have designs. They always make their own. Besides, I think he looks pretty good. If we're seriously getting outraged on the lack of boots, I think we need to calm down a little. Boots and his shorts simply wouldn't coexist because the legs don't have enough room to show the green "skin" in between. And LEGO simply won't make a new figure when they already have one that's perfectly good.

At this point I would like to direct your attention to 66 Robin who has that exact combination of boots and shorts. So that's clearly possible and looks fine. Second, Lego remakes minifigures all the time. Plus he's shown up two years in a row now. He's liable to appear again.

What are you talking about?

What do you want to tell us? :grin:

I've been looking closely at CW sets for a while and it looks like Caps shield is still bright red color instead of dark red. In movies his shield is dark red, and his shields color is more of a problem for me than his super tanned and smiley face. Why can't Lego make his shield in dark red again if they have already done sone in original Avengers sets?