Hey at least they removed a dead guy instead of black widow or scarlet witch :\

It's just unfair as you can also see the 2014 Falcon and Loki still there

EDIT: Huh looks like Ant Man is gone as well. What the heck Lego :hmpf_bad:

Edited by IMBATMAN

Huh looks like Ant Man is gone as well. What the heck Lego :hmpf_bad:

He went subatomic...

Edited by Sir Gareth

EDIT: Huh looks like Ant Man is gone as well. What the heck Lego :hmpf_bad:

But, he's in Civil War! He's still canon, unlike a certain speedster who didn't see this coming. That's quite odd.

He went subatomic...

Hahaha, you are so right. :grin:

Well perhaps Quicksilver is gone because they removed his AoU set from the Lego Shop. Couldn't tell you about Antman though. He'll have to be readded with the civil war sets

Good part about the $30 Spider-Man set (besides Ghost Rider and his bike) is that Spider-Man will probably be getting his dual molded boots.

They were in the most expensive set last year much like Batman's and this year Batman has them in a $30 set. I'd say its a pretty safe bet, but who knows?

Good part about the $30 Spider-Man set (besides Ghost Rider and his bike) is that Spider-Man will probably be getting his dual molded boots.

They were in the most expensive set last year much like Batman's and this year Batman has them in a $30 set. I'd say its a pretty safe bet, but who knows?

Eh, it's $10 cheaper. Didn't Bats have his in the $30 Haror Pursuit? Anyways, it'll be nice to get another pair of them for other Minfigures who need them, such as Captain America or Superman. I'm more excited about Ghost Rider more than anything in that set, though! (Until we find out who the villain is)

I have a question, pertaining to the fourth Civil War set: if it indeed does contain legitimate spoilers, not just certain hero designs, should it be posted in spoiler tabs in the thread? (I do not in any way have pictures or information, I'm just wondering for when the time rolls around if people don't want things spoiled for them. I know some people who refrain from watching too many trailers for that reason)

I have a question, pertaining to the fourth Civil War set: if it indeed does contain legitimate spoilers, not just certain hero designs, should it be posted in spoiler tabs in the thread? (I do not in any way have pictures or information, I'm just wondering for when the time rolls around if people don't want things spoiled for them. I know some people who refrain from watching too many trailers for that reason)

I guess, there's a reason why it's an exclusive.

Has there been any mention of a Mockingbird minifig? Marvel is emphasizing Bobbi across the board, giving her her own comic series and tv series. I know she hasn't been in an animated show though.

Has there been any mention of a Mockingbird minifig? Marvel is emphasizing Bobbi across the board, giving her her own comic series and tv series. I know she hasn't been in an animated show though.

Nope, nothing. No info that shows Lego is at all interested in live action TV shows. Anything more on this topic, take it to the Wishlist thread, please. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113546

Edit: Post #1111!

Edited by Aegis2000

Anything more on this topic, take it to the Wishlist thread, please. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113546

Edit: Post #1111!

Or feel free to share it in the speculation thread, as this post appears to be more that than wishful thinking:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105704&st=275#entry2431079

By the way, welcome to Eurobricks, Marvelous Spidey! Nice username :wink:

Congrats on the milestone, Aegis! :thumbup:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Anything more on this topic, take it to the Wishlist thread, please. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113546

Or feel free to share it in the speculation thread, as this post appears to be more that than wishful thinking:

Please don't tell others where things go, even when you're right and just being helpful. It comes dangerously close to minimodding. Alert me instead.

Marvelous Spidey, welcome. Usually, everything we know will be in the first post of this topic. I haven't looked at it recently enough, so it might need an update for some of the new summer Spider-Man set rumors. Mockingbird hasn't been mentioned.

Please don't tell others where things go, even when you're right and just being helpful. It comes dangerously close to minimodding. Alert me instead.

Marvelous Spidey, welcome. Usually, everything we know will be in the first post of this topic. I haven't looked at it recently enough, so it might need an update for some of the new summer Spider-Man set rumors. Mockingbird hasn't been mentioned.

Sorry, I meant nothing more than to help. It is kind of micro-managing, not my area of business. I second this courtesy; welcome, Marvelous Spidey. Can't wait to read any more ideas you may bring to the table.

By the way, welcome to Eurobricks, Marvelous Spidey! Nice username :wink:

Congrats on the milestone, Aegis! :thumbup:

Mr. Fantastic: "Amazing...."

Spiderman: "Spectacular."

And thanks Sir Gareth!

Thanks for the welcome! :) I'll avoid posting wishful thinking on here.

Welcome! the more the merrier.

When does NY Toy Fair 2016 actually starts/begins?

Saturday, February 13th.

And London Toy Fair starts two weeks from today and the Nuremberg Toy Fair a few days after that. Hopefully we can get some more info about the summer sets, even if we don't end up with pictures, during these events.

Zf4IUMg.jpg

Take this with a grain of salt but this is supposedly a Civil War hoodie. Perhaps considered a first look at the character? Again, take this with a grain of salt but it's looking neat.

Woah, how is this the first I'm seeing of this?? Not really sure I have much of an opinion given I can't make out the texture on the red parts and the fact that it looks pretty standard for ol' Webhead.

Zf4IUMg.jpg

Take this with a grain of salt but this is supposedly a Civil War hoodie. Perhaps considered a first look at the character? Again, take this with a grain of salt but it's looking neat.

This was supposed to be released on the 15th I believe.