Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So can we expect some set descriptions at toy fair? Im super eager to know about these! I just hope that if we do get descriptions, whoever is doing them is honest. I remember last year when we were told that the Rhino mech looks "very organic" and good. (No offense in case that was any of you guys.)

Of course, we'll have pictures by then. If some certain people wanna be super extra awesome and share 'em, we don't have to wait! :tongue::grin:

Of course, we'll have pictures by then. If some certain people wanna be super extra awesome and share 'em, we don't have to wait! :tongue::grin:

The brick show records videos of the sets and puts them up on their channel hopefully they still do that so by February my guess is

The brick show records videos of the sets and puts them up on their channel hopefully they still do that so by February my guess is

Yeah.. I wouldn't count on them for leaks. :tongue: We'll have pics by the end of the month for sure.

Out of curiosity, when is Toy Fair? Asking so we can know when to expect some pics

Out of curiosity, when is Toy Fair? Asking so we can know when to expect some pics

London Toy Fair is at the end of the month, but sets are only shown to specific groups there.

Nuremburg Toy fair is a week or two later, and it's where we usually get our first looks.

New York Toy Fair is the week after that.

If we are getting white tiger my guess is the doc ock battle thing. I think they want to focus mainly on different versions of spider man in the bridge

Yeah, its the "web warriors's" duel, after all.

Kinda bummed to see a third Doc Ock when we've still yet to get Mysterio, Lizard, Shocker, or a main-theme comic-based Green Goblin, but more Spidey variants, Ghost Rider, and a probable White Tiger sounds pretty great!

This! It is so true, not to mention he had his sets back in 2004! Ever think we may not want ten Doc Ock's?

Im sure there will be a much desired fig in that doc ock set. Otherwise, why redo him? Hopefully he's at least a variant to make buying the set more worth while. I wouldnt be surprised if there was also some other villain in that set too. $60 sets usually have AT LEAST 4 figures. And I dont watch the show, so correct me if I'm wrong, but the alternate versions of spiderman that we have not had as figs yet are spiderman 2099, spider girl, spider ham, spiderman noir, spider knight, and scarlet spider. We could see any of them potentially in these sets.

Yay!

Kinda bummed to see a third Doc Ock when we've still yet to get Mysterio, Lizard, Shocker, or a main-theme comic-based Green Goblin, but more Spidey variants, Ghost Rider, and a probable White Tiger sounds pretty great!

Judging by the price of the new set, doubtful we'll see just Doc Ock as the the bad guy... In the show he has a large habit of controlling a certain reptilian to do his bidding.

Also I'm now certain Mysterio and Vulture will appear; Vulture in the bridge, Mysterio in either Ghost Rider or bridge. Want a Shocker figure still though, he might not be the biggest of baddies, but he is still cool. Not too sure if Kraven will spring by. Possibly in the Doc Ock set perhaps

And I dont watch the show, so correct me if I'm wrong, but the alternate versions of spiderman that we have not had as figs yet are spiderman 2099, spider girl, spider ham, spiderman noir, spider knight, and scarlet spider. We could see any of them potentially in these sets.

It would more likely swing (hehe) towards having 2099, Scarlet Spidey and Spider Ham at the most. Potential for Spider Gwen though, never too late to give up. I would suggest Silk, but feels like a long shot

Edited by Quicksilver838

Wow, really excited about the Web Warriors set! Spider-man 2099 is a figure I'd definitely buy. I've also been waiting for a (non-exclusive) symbiote Spidey, but alas that'll have to wait for yet another future wallet-sucking wave...

delta.customs said that we'd be getting the sinister six minifigs this year, and judging by the fact that he got the black panther head thing correct, maybe we could take this info? But with a pinch of salt of course.

delta.customs said that we'd be getting the sinister six minifigs this year, and judging by the fact that he got the black panther head thing correct, maybe we could take this info? But with a pinch of salt of course.

Well currently we have:

Green Goblin

Doc Ock

Electro

Sandman

Rhino

Beetle

So he is correct. We won't see all of the Six this year though, but just enough to have a good interchanging roster

Actually, if there is one in Ghost Rider, two in Doc Ock and three in the bridge, we could see all 6 in one year. Just a new Electro, Kraven, Vulture and Mysterio will make us all happy. Although my dream for Shocker and Scorpion will be crushed, they aren't exactly front liners

Well the new season's Six roster is

Ock

Goblin

Kraven

Electro

Rhino

lizard

web Warriors bridge could be based on the final episode of that season battling Electro and Goblin.

Well the new season's Six roster is

Ock

Goblin

Kraven

Electro

Rhino

lizard

web Warriors bridge could be based on the final episode of that season battling Electro and Goblin.

I hope they'll give us Kraven the Hunter and The Lizard because LEGO still don't has released them. And Doc Ock will be an obviously choice for LEGO: doc ock tentacle trap :wink: Edited by Winter Soldier

Yes, but please don't let it be that hideous Lizard from USM. Just give us a bigfig Lizard based on how he looked in the first Lego Marvel game.

FYI.... Target has raised the online price of the Avenjet set to $59.99. However, when I was in Target (YMMV) this morning picking up a bluray, the sets in-store were still $49.99. Those still interested in this (and the Heroes of Justice) may want to make a trip to Target before the prices on both of these sets are changed in-store as well.

So far, from what I've seen, ghost riders only animated appearance on the Disney XD series was on Hulk and the agents of smash

He was based on the Danny Ketch design

And not only did he ride his bike but was also able to haunt other vehicles morphing them into ghost versions, skulls flames and all

I'd guess that Lego would most likely use this version for the minifig but I do hope that they go with the motorcycle and not some ghost rider car

Here's a link to his animated appearance

New polybag -

30448 Spider-Man vs. The Venom Symbiote

WOOO!

Please be an affordable black-suited Spidey! Please!

WOOO!

Please be an affordable black-suited Spidey! Please!

Don't count on it, I expect normal Spidey vs a black blob build.

Dual molded legs possibly?

I doubt it, unless it's like the Rocket Raccoon and recent Hulk polybag.

Edited by Sir Gareth