Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

1) Dangerous Robbery???!!!!

2) Hunt for Black Panther?

He's hunting Bucky!

3) That about sums it up, nothing wrong there. Except Sharon Carter isn't a superhero.

Fixed the panther set, switched the names up.

Got any news reguarding that forth set?

Not yet, hopefully soon!

So close, Amazingbricks. As per the English catalog, the actual set names are:

76050 Crossbones' Hazard Heist

76047 Black Panther Pursuit

76061 Super Hero Airport Battle

You were just a tad off :classic:

The new on seems to have a retractable rope to lift and lower minfigures, so there may be room inside. However, the last Quinjet held the pilot, bike, and only about two minfigures. I've got it, the back is small.

I do hope the new Quinjet has a substantial interior. The Quinjet itself appears to be smaller than previous iterations, though; that worries me. I missed out on the 2012 Quinjet and skipped the AoU version because its interior space was really pitiful... Here's hoping the new Quinjet has a nice interior, like the Milano and the 2012 Quinjet!

That's what I read them as, and that's what Bricset has them as.

Thanks for the update! the crossbones set was wrong.

Man, loving the new figs were getting next year! Thanos! :drool: I like the Ant-Man build, it's cool to get two alternate sizes. A few new armors. Those micro car things are pretty fun looking too, those faces are hilarious!

However, the last Quinjet held the pilot, bike, and only about two minfigures. I've got it, the back is small.

It's more an economy class flight and doesn't seem too pleasant for anyone involved but 3 in the back one on the bike - kind of works. And no, this is not 1st class travel. :classic: Let's see what the new one has to offer, but it seems very brick-built and sturdy from the outside, no hatches or plates under which could be any comfortable space at all..

I agree. It's nice to see an entry level set in an evergreen theme. It would be nice if Lego kept up a model like this every year or two for people just getting into Lego. Sure, keep some older stuff special with printing and whatnot, but having a supers team all in one box is a great idea.

Hey if i had a kid, and i would force him to get into Lego (and deepfry him if he didn't) i would seriously buy this Airport set, i mean take for example this scenario:

Me as a child, i loved taking my toys everywhere. I wanted something from home with me, now if you buy a kid say this set right before you go on a trip or vacation or something, wouldn't he be extremely happy to take Giant-man, Cap, Iron Man and at least 3/5 / 2/5 of every team? to play out a scenario from Civil War? or any other Avengers movie... i think they'd really like that!

Sorry i'm rambling off here, all i'm saying is. Perfect set for starters!

I must say that those new sets are slightly above average.

I begin what bothers me... In my opinion.. no innovation for Captain, for example already repeatedly mentioned helmet will be never real:(

And crossbone at the first sight he looks more like a comics version than the movie version even they used ultron helmet still could be better result than only printed head... And finaly micro figure Ant Man is a little bit extra somethinkg like sorry here it is micro ant man from last set .. we had to get it before so for normal-sized ant man we have to say goodbye.

So much attention to the prints and dichromatic hand is focused only for DC heroes .... why they did not give to Falcon short sleeve grey/brown arms..

Best of all is the Giant Man.. shame that this building technique already did not come for Sentinel, because such a Sentinel with this build would be many times better.

I really like the new War Machine and Iron Man fits into my Hall of Armor so he's ok too..

Black Panther .. one could expect its print head ears are extras and great. although I saw a modified head as a better way even than helmet but good we have to wait for better pictures how it will look.

These photos looks like that Scarlet Witch does not have printed legs which is strange but we'll see.

I'm not sure if is some official confirmation for 4th the special set where it could be a very big chance to get Hawkeye, Zemo, Vision and Spider man :)

Just a quick question of the thread: what do I have to buy?

- Rhino And Sandman Super-Villain Team-Up

- Hulk Lab Smash

- Avenjet Space Mission

- The HYDRA Fortress Smash

- Daily Bugle Duel

Edited by Winter Soldier

Just a quick question of the thread: what do I have to buy?

I know this is a Marvel thread and your question is Marvel related, but I still want to discourage questions of this kind in here. The What set should I buy? thread in the General LEGO discussion exists for this very purpose. Besides, you should specify what you like to get out of a set (minifigs, build, pieces, best whole package, etc.), since those five sets listed have very different things going for them.

Some clear pics of the Mark 33 Silver Centurion variant posted on my flickr stream:

TLG Iron Man Mark 33 "Silver Centurion" by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

I need that face for Civil War,

But also, why did Lego go all out on this figure? and the Airport Battle Iron Man is just average?

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

But also, why did Lego go all out on this figure? and the Airport Battle Iron Man is just average?

This is my main gripe.

After pics of the Silver Centurion surfaced, I had such high hopes for the CW Bleeding Edge variant. Oh well...

This is my main gripe.

After pics of the Silver Centurion surfaced, I had such high hopes for the CW Bleeding Edge variant. Oh well...

yeah me too, i mean the detailing here is a little much, but i at least expected some blue dots and such

I think Lego goes all out on these videogame giveaways because the video game company is footing the bill for it to get more sales.

Wouldn't the movie company's foot the bill as well on sets based on their movies? So far people want more confirmation to watch the movies and most of the times sets are confirmations

But i guess those already confirm that i will watch it, because they've already outdone themselves, the only complaint i have is no Hawkeye. But in life you can't have everything :tongue:

The Iron Man in the Airport Battle is basically just one accessory of a big set, where the focus is on the build. This one is essentially its own set, so one single figure can eat up all the focus. And let's be honest, if the Mark 46 had all this over-the-top printing, everyone would just complain about how TLG is "forcing" them to pay $80 to get it.

Theres still one more set with an Iron Man possibility. Maybe it will be improved on. Cos it really needs it, it looks like the MK 43 helmet on the MK 45 torso

Wouldn't the movie company's foot the bill as well on sets based on their movies? So far people want more confirmation to watch the movies and most of the times sets are confirmations

But i guess those already confirm that i will watch it, because they've already outdone themselves, the only complaint i have is no Hawkeye. But in life you can't have everything :tongue:

I don't think it works like that. Lego pays Marvel to make sets based off the movies. I think Tt games pays Lego to use their name and probably asks for a preorder giveaway to help sell the game.

I don't know if you guys have heard, but the Quinjet Polybag we saw earlier this year is the preorder bonus for The Avengers videogame at ToysRUs.

I would say there is definitely a strong possibility that the iron man in the airport set has that black eye face. We've already seen him with one in the trailer

I mean Iron Man changes armours in both Avengers films, having more than one varient in each Avengers movie wave. So maybe this could still be the MK 43/45 and MK 46 could be in the 4th set

I would say there is definitely a strong possibility that the iron man in the airport set has that black eye face. We've already seen him with one in the trailer

If not, someone will definitely MOC that up for accuracy.

I'm really curious to see the Civil War polybag. Ala Rocket Raccoon and this year's Hulk. Maybe Cap with scale printing?