Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

In a theme about Superhero's you want a guy in a suit and tie?

Call me crazy but i don't see the logic in that.

I'd rather get Coulson even!

Here you go Make-a-Martin:

Face: http://alpha.brickli...pb0818#T=C&C=90

Hair: http://alpha.brickli...&O={"color":69}

Torso: http://alpha.brickli...pb0899#T=C&C=63

Legs: http://alpha.brickli...&O={"color":63}

Both have no superpowers, well we don't know wheter Freeman's character does, making both no real superheroes. I don't see any logic in your statement, but having a man crush on a fictional character may support your "logic".

So, I rather take a new character than another Hawkeye

Both have no superpowers, well we don't know wheter Freeman's character does, making both no real superheroes. I don't see any logic in your statement, but having a man crush on a fictional character may support your "logic".

So, I rather take a new character than another Hawkeye

Martin Freeman's character has been confirmed as a political associate, standing on the side of the accords, Hawkeye is a Bow wieldig badass and has actually developed his own superpowers (And trick arrows etc), and has always been described as a superhero together with Black Widow,

Then you can just as well call Iron Man a non superhero because he is just powered by "His suit" so are a dozen of others, but you still call them superhero's don't you?

So yes, Superhero in a Superhero based theme

And since when has this gotten from a set discussion to a "Hawkeye is a superhero / not a superhero" discussion?

Edited by kevkipo

Martin Freeman's character has been confirmed as a political associate, standing on the side of the accords, Hawkeye is a Bow wieldig badass and has actually developed his own superpowers, and has always been described as a superhero together with Black Widow,

So yes, Superhero in a Superhero based theme

Yes, when I am doing a movie with some secrets I would totally spoil everything by confirming something (e.g. Mandarin). So, you are telling me being a badass makes someone a superhero? I mean then I would clearly be the biggest hero on earth. What kind of superpowers does Hawkeye have? Using a bow? Having different arrow tips? Come on that's pure training.

Continuing on the topic of Giant-Man...

I believe i found the piece his face is made from:

http://alpha.brickli...age?P=30562#T=C

My toughts are it is some kind of glass bend panel, but now molded in grey, and i sure do hope those visors are no stickers :wacko:

Edited by kevkipo

Please let's get back on track.

If you want to keep discussing the issue between the two of you, please do so via the PM system. Thanks.

Hm...his character is confirmed just to have a small role that will be expanded upon in later movies. I can't really see him getting a fig, but you never know with Lego.

He is to appear in the third season, along with Kang the Conquerer, so theres two ideal minifigures to make my life complete

That sounds awesome. Hope we get them. I wonder if it's possible that we'll get more AA sets in summer? Probably not

Continuing on the topic of Giant-Man...

I believe i found the piece his face is made from:

http://alpha.brickli...age?P=30562#T=C

My toughts are it is some kind of glass bend panel, but now molded in grey, and i sure do hope those visors are no stickers :wacko:

I thought it was this one, which is similar, but more curved.

4541951.jpg

I thought it was this one, which is similar, but more curved.

That is even better! i didn't even know that excisted!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

Love the CA:CW sets, the AA sets are okay and I will probably buy all 5, my only big problems are 3 jets in 5 sets and that stupid look on Thanos' face!

Now as far as other sets, it sounds like the CA:CW exclusive is happening but what of the Doc Strange set that Sir Gareth talked about... Any news on that?

Love the CA:CW sets, the AA sets are okay and I will probably buy all 5, my only big problems are 3 jets in 5 sets and that stupid look on Thanos' face!

Now as far as other sets, it sounds like the CA:CW exclusive is happening but what of the Doc Strange set that Sir Gareth talked about... Any news on that?

J2G made a mention of it as well, so i guess that is happening?

Well his face is at least 3 or 4 studs high?

Yeah, I guess it's around 3 studs maybe a bit more. There is even a neck!

Sorry to do this since I hate it when people do this, but... do we know what figures are coming in the Dr. Strange set?

I mean Dr. Strange of course and I've heard rumors of Baron Mordo, but what about Dormmamu? Is he even in the movie?

Sorry to do this since I hate it when people do this, but... do we know what figures are coming in the Dr. Strange set?

I mean Dr. Strange of course and I've heard rumors of Baron Mordo, but what about Dormmamu? Is he even in the movie?

Doctor strange and baron mordo are a given. I don't think this set is going to be that big, max price being $20. Third minifigure will be a spoiler probably.

I guess it is goingt to be similar to the Ant-Man set we got this year. So three figures, Dr Strange is obviously a given slot. For the other two on of those is certainly the villian of the movie. I have no idea what could be in the last slot.

I guess 76051 Airport Battle has the potential to become the ultimate Marvel playset for now, like Bagend for the LotR / Hobbit theme or the Cantina or Battle of Endor sets for SW. The buildings are a little boring, but the minifigures and Giant Man included is a great set, plus the Quinjet looks really nice and is a cool vehicle. And this all comes for an affordable and fair 80€. Too bad the Quinjet seems to be able to hold only the pilot and no passengers, while the bigger one was able to hold pilot, bike and at least 4 passengers.

I guess 76051 Airport Battle has the potential to become the ultimate Marvel playset for now, like Bagend for the LotR / Hobbit theme or the Cantina or Battle of Endor sets for SW. The buildings are a little boring, but the minifigures and Giant Man included is a great set, plus the Quinjet looks really nice and is a cool vehicle. And this all comes for an affordable and fair 80€. Too bad the Quinjet seems to be able to hold only the pilot and no passengers, while the bigger one was able to hold pilot, bike and at least 4 passengers.

The new on seems to have a retractable rope to lift and lower minfigures, so there may be room inside. However, the last Quinjet held the pilot, bike, and only about two minfigures. I've got it, the back is small.

I guess 76051 Airport Battle has the potential to become the ultimate Marvel playset for now, like Bagend for the LotR / Hobbit theme or the Cantina or Battle of Endor sets for SW. The buildings are a little boring, but the minifigures and Giant Man included is a great set, plus the Quinjet looks really nice and is a cool vehicle. And this all comes for an affordable and fair 80€.

I agree. It's nice to see an entry level set in an evergreen theme. It would be nice if Lego kept up a model like this every year or two for people just getting into Lego. Sure, keep some older stuff special with printing and whatnot, but having a supers team all in one box is a great idea.

While many of you thought these were the real set names for the civil war sets:

Crossbones hazardous heist

Hunt for black panther

Superheroes at the airport

Those are wrong, these seem to be the official set names:

Crossbones dangerous robbery

Black panther pursuit

Superhero airport battle

Edited by amazingbricks

Black panther pursuit

Hunt for black panther

Superhero airport battle

1) Dangerous Robbery???!!!!

2) Hunt for Black Panther?

He's hunting Bucky!

3) That about sums it up, nothing wrong there. Except Sharon Carter isn't a superhero.

Hunt for black panther

Black panther pursuit

Superhero airport battle

Got any news reguarding that forth set?