Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Pictures from the new catalogue:

Lego 2016

The brick built Ant Man looks great

Another quinjet.... Hmnnnn

Did they mix up the black panther and crossbones sets in the catalog?

All three of these sets I'll definitely be picking up.

Are they using Superman's new hair for Cap? I can't quite tell. Also I will be using that hair for Star-lord!

Also it seems Lego finally got Scarlet Witch right!

My only complaint is the inclusion of a Quinjet as I was going to go back and buy the AOU one to get Vision... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to buy him and Black Widow separately.

Giant Man looks AMAZING!!!! OMG, I am so Impressed Lego. Standing ovation for you. Scarlet Witch has red/pink powers and the hairpiece we all said she should have, not to mention her new avengers outfit! Woo!! And recolored War Machine! Yeah! Another quinjet though seems excessive. We're also getting Steve Rogers in that Black Panther jet with the new super man hair (?). Falcon looks alright, glad to see he has Finn's hairpiece and molded wings. Also glad to see they gave Black Widow her shock batons and Crossbones looks very comic booky. Black Panther has a printed face though with an ear piece :sceptic: Wish Cap wasn't smiling in that airport set either, but all well. Overall I'm pretty happy. It seems Lego listened to us for the most part

I have the micros in my Album, too.

The builds are cute, but the faces too whacky for my Taste.

Avenjet can be detached as was to be expected.

Edited by Bissspuren

Wow these Civil War sets look awesome, and I thought nothing could distract me from Star Wars today! First the Airport set, another Juinjet, albeit a smaller one, I am not impressed, the minifigures on the other hand are great, except for Iron Man and Cap since they have their AoU costumes. NEW War Machine in black! How about that! Although I will have to replace stud shooter on his shoulder , I love him! New outfit and hair for Scarlet Witch- great addition. Brick build Giant Man- cool, Agent 13, why is she there? Black Panther Jet is kinda cool looking, but he uses Dart Mauls head piece instead of new mask. Why is Lego so lazy that they don't want to make a new mold for Black Panther? He will be appearing in many MCU movies, it's an investment in quality! Cap with hair piece and Bucky are nice additions to this set. Crossbones set looks generic: lame jeep buy has great minifig in Falcon , and Black Widow is the same as AoU correct? Overall a nice variety of sets, but some minifigures lack desired improvements( Cap in having helmet, instead of printed head, Iron Man having Bleeding Edge printed arms, and Panther having new mold for a mask.

Wait, so were the prices wrong? None of those sets look small enough for a $20 release.

Also, holy moly, Giant Man looks AMAZING!!!

Impressive sets all around on the Marvel side. They all have really nice builds and really desirable figures. Kudos too for Lego getting many female and new characters in the cheaper more accessible sets. New parts abound too--is that a new windshield? New wings for someone finally too. Really pleased with these movie sets.

I will say however that I'm not thrilled at the sight of another Quinjet, even if this one's scale is way...different. Just too many vehicles of that shape! Three Quinjets, Milano, even the Kryptonian Dropship--they are all too similar to me. That said, Giant-Man is great, and now Lego has no excuse to not make Giganta! :grin:

Yup, I'll be getting all of these. Though a T'Challa face would've been nice, I really like the new piece for Black Panther; does a good job of creating the right profile where a full-face mask would have looked too clunky. This piece also leaves the head stud open so that a ponytail piece could be plugged in to make White Tiger. I'm pretty sure the cockpit on Black Panther's jet is a new piece as well, and yep, that's the new Superman hair in Medium Nougat on Steve.

Wait, so were the prices wrong? None of those sets look small enough for a $20 release.

Also, holy moly, Giant Man looks AMAZING!!!

Crossbones' Hazard Heist is $20.

Applause for lego on the Giant-Man! That looks incredible! Great versions of Scarlet Witch and War Machine! Can't wait for a better look at BP.

As many have said APPLAUS ON GIANT-MAN!

Also SQUEEEEE :laugh:

Continuing, my first impression was meh, but then they quickly grew on me, Scarlet Witch = perfect, Winter Soldier = perfect, Cap = great (But rehash of AoU orrr?), Iron Man is a bit underwhelming have to get a better look of him, Agent 13 i hate that they included him.

Black Panther is form fitting, Falcon is epic, and i like that they included those black guns!

Good things: new mold for Crossbones, new mold for Falcon and Giant Man looks great

Disappointing things: War Machine is ugly, another Quinjet

What new mold does Crossbones use? Am I missing something? And that must be a very wrong printed catalogue, there's so many things mixed up!

Good things: new mold for Crossbones

Disappointing things: War Machine is ugly

Crossbones doesn't have a new mold...? And War Machine looks great to me, especially the mask printing.

Red Skull is hilarious. The Giant-Man set will be a must-have, sheerly for the awesome huge-fig build and the micro Ant-Man. I really like the Captain America vehicle for its NPU on the tank barrel. It's sort of deceptive, though, that the catalogue doesn't show the figs' short stature.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Crossbones' Hazard Heist is $20.

Ah thanks, I see there were some mis-labelled things.

I'm surprised to see just how close Falcon is to my purist figure- the official torso is almost identical to Tremor's torso: both are light bluish gray torsos with silver pecs, an interrupted red stripe, and then black abs. It's literally almost the same, but there is a weird crescent shape on the official figure. Honestly, I think they could have used the Tremor torso with how close those two are.

Other minifigure comments: I think Agent 13 probably should have used the blonde version of that piece, since both versions exist already. Black Panther and Crossbones could have used helmets, but they'll probably be fine. Winter Soldier and Agent 13 have the old [uzi?] type guns from Batman 1. Iron Man looks almost exactly the same as the Mark 45, but I guess that's okay.

The builds in both the small sets are pretty ugly (though it is good to see another fire extinguisher!), and the Quinjet is underwhelming, especially compared to the last two. However, the control tower looks nice, and Giant-Man is incredible. I can't believe how good he looks; the helmet incorporates brickbuilt details I didn't expect, but the figure still has the iconic minifigure profile. I hope other people make MOCs based on his style of bigfig.

Edit: Ultron in the Mighty Micros is Comic-book Ultron, and Cap has a new torso print.

Edited by N_Cat

I so totally called Giant Man would be brickbuilt to look like a giant Lego figure, like how the bricks were in the Ant Man set

Edit: Ultron in the Mighty Micros is Comic-book Ultron, and Cap has a new torso print.

Any pictures?? I'm dying to see him!