Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Its not LEGOs fault - but MARVEL/Disney simply doesn't allow much merchandise on FOX-"MARVEL"-properties - they don't want to promote on the movies wich they don't control. There just very feuded about this - what will hopefully change due to their new deal on 2 X-MEN CINEMATIC UNIVERSE-Set TV shows. So maybe we'll have something to talk about in the MARVEL 2017 threat :grin:

Doubt it. It'll be interesting to see if Marvel got anything out of that deal though.

Review of the Avenjet!

Wow. 21 Days before release date? I think it's a new record...

Iron Man looks sweet and The Captain Marvel figure is plain epic.

Edited by Quicksilver

Wow. 21 Days before release date? I think it's a new record...

Iron Man looks sweet and The Captain Marvel figure is plain epic.

With Captain Marvel being my favorite female hero I'm kind of disappointed that there's no "normal" masked face. I wanted to display her masked but I don't like the masked growl face that she has.

Someone on reddit was able to get an early copy of the Iron skull sub and was nice enough to take a picture for me of iron man without the armor piece. I think he looks great!

http://imgur.com/a/LfcPG

Wow. That's a lot of nice printing for a torso that's supposed to be covered up by another piece.

Also, is the Arc Reactor in the middle of the external armour moulded into the piece or printed or a sticker? Iam quite confused.

Someone on reddit was able to get an early copy of the Iron skull sub and was nice enough to take a picture for me of iron man without the armor piece. I think he looks great!

Looks great! But I hope that reactor isn't a sticker.

Thanks for posting them here!

That chest/neck piece is amazing, really gives the armor the authentic look recognizable from the Hammerhead armor in Iron Man 3 :wub:

Yes, I'm starting to get repetitive. My bad :blush:

That Space armor looks good as well. Too bad Tony doesn't get new faces in either armor, but hey :innocent:

Regards,

Mitch

Okay, i'm slightly getting off topic here (Nice review btw, nice to see Thanos!) but i've been searching a lot recently

The past week i've spent hours searching the web for the smallest detail or trace on the 2016 catalog, but nothing yet!

Should i keep on searching? or just give up and wait?

Okay, i'm slightly getting off topic here (Nice review btw, nice to see Thanos!) but i've been searching a lot recently

The past week i've spent hours searching the web for the smallest detail or trace on the 2016 catalog, but nothing yet!

Should i keep on searching? or just give up and wait?

Thanks for your time, but I feel things will show up eventually. Just let leaks take their course. Again, thank you. But that's just my opinion.

On another note, in the Lego Marvel's Avengers Open World trailer, can anyone see what the jetpack for Falcon is made of? The trailer says "Washington DC" and then you see Falcon. It looks like that could be the CA:CW minfigure, but I can't tell about the jetpack wing construction or composition.

Thanks for your time, but I feel things will show up eventually. Just let leaks take their course. Again, thank you. But that's just my opinion.

On another note, in the Lego Marvel's Avengers Open World trailer, can anyone see what the jetpack for Falcon is made of? The trailer says "Washington DC" and then you see Falcon. It looks like that could be the CA:CW minfigure, but I can't tell about the jetpack wing construction or composition.

If by composition you mean not using anything that could be built with real lego pieces then yes. I believe that is the ca:ws falcon not civil war. Probably not what we're getting in a set.

If by composition you mean not using anything that could be built with real lego pieces then yes. I believe that is the ca:ws falcon not civil war. Probably not what we're getting in a set.

Well my guess is we are getting the falcon that appeared with scarlet witch and war machine in the trailer. It looks like it is a civil war falcon

Yeah, that's what I meant. He does look different, less red.

And I just got home, I got the last Hulk poly at my TRU! They sold like hot cakes on the floor, and I got the last one behinds he counter! A lot of C3POs left over though. I wonder if they'll have the Sergeant next week. Of course, it is Star Wars release week, but that's for another threads.

Interesti to hear everyone's thoughts about the Falcon.

Yeah, that's what I meant. He does look different, less red.

And I just got home, I got the last Hulk poly at my TRU! They sold like hot cakes on the floor, and I got the last one behinds he counter! A lot of C3POs left over though. I wonder if they'll have the Sergeant next week. Of course, it is Star Wars release week, but that's for another threads.

Interesti to hear everyone's thoughts about the Falcon.

They couldn't find the Hulk polybags under the Storm trooper ones at my store. Took them a good 5 min ha. I think that the Falcon we got in the trailer will be the one in the set. Something just tells me LEGO designed that one originally and is sticking with it like War Machine. Speaking of War Machine in the same shot and he's the same as the Iron Man 3 version, looking more like the Mark 2 than War Machine. I only bring this up to prove the point that LEGO doesnt feel like upgrading figures that arent spead across multiple year ie. Iron Man and Captain America. I did see that there is going to be a Civil War pack as DLC. That seems interesting.

So the new sets have been showing up in stores early. Not sure which country, but in Target you can find the iron skull sub, and toys r us I think you can find both.

So the new sets have been showing up in stores early. Not sure which country, but in Target you can find the iron skull sub, and toys r us I think you can find both.

No way! I didn't even look for either one tonight!

No way! I didn't even look for either one tonight!

Well the lego review that was posted here stated that they got the set from toys r us, and minifigpriceguide made an article that said people were finding the skull set at Target. Like I said don't know what counties.

Well the lego review that was posted here stated that they got the set from toys r us, and minifigpriceguide made an article that said people were finding the skull set at Target. Like I said don't know what counties.

Ah, okay. So, we're looking at an early release for parts of the world. You know ToysRUs loves their jump starts.

So, there's going to be a comic book tied to age of apocalypse...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvels-apocalypse-wars-gives-x-men-fans-a-new-hope

And before anyone says I'm posting non Lego news ;) I have a discussion related reason for this. If marvel/fox relations are better and given the timing of the comic tie in they seem to be, maybe we have reason to hope for a summer X-Men set after all! I'd buy just about any set with a decent apocalypse figure in it...