Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well when I preordered my copy of the game a few months ago at GAME, they said it would come with the figure.

So if I preorder normal edition of the game with GAME, I get the minifigure? Sweet! Cheers man :classic:

Hey guys, so I noticed quite a lot of talk about a new trailer for Lego Marvel, but I'm unsure if it's for a dvd movie or for the video game, can someone please post a link so I can finally see what White Tiger looks like? And I've already tried googling it but google isn't the best source of help when you're not sure what you're looking for.

Hey guys, so I noticed quite a lot of talk about a new trailer for Lego Marvel, but I'm unsure if it's for a dvd movie or for the video game, can someone please post a link so I can finally see what White Tiger looks like?

From our own member Kaanere in the video game discussion down in LEGO Gaming & Media:

846610b3ad474389896f623c145ab63b.jpg

I'm pretty sure we'll get her in that form. The fact that the game developers have used that new flowing hair piece that isn't even officially around yet is a good sign. (I know people were saying it's the Aurra Sing hair piece, but the Ninjago pictures make it look more horizontal than hers. Am I wrong?)

Thank you Clone O Patra, that sure is an interesting assortment of characters, I personally don't care much for White Tiger so not getting her wouldn't be much of a bother for me

From our own member Kaanere in the video game discussion down in LEGO Gaming & Media:

I'm pretty sure we'll get her in that form. The fact that the game developers have used that new flowing hair piece that isn't even officially around yet is a good sign. (I know people were saying it's the Aurra Sing hair piece, but the Ninjago pictures make it look more horizontal than hers. Am I wrong?)

Nope, Macy from Nexo Knights and Nadakhan from Ninjago both use it.

Nope, Macy from Nexo Knights and Nadakhan from Ninjago both use it.

Yes, I know (even mentioned Ninjago in my post). I said 'not officially around yet' because neither of those minifigures have been released. That's why I think it's a sign that this White Tiger figure is an official one that will be released, because Tt Games developers wouldn't have used a new piece that isn't even yet available unless LEGO told them to. Just guessing, but it makes sense to me.

Yes, I know (even mentioned Ninjago in my post). I said 'not officially around yet' because neither of those minifigures have been released. That's why I think it's a sign that this White Tiger figure is an official one that will be released, because Tt Games developers wouldn't have used a new piece that isn't even yet available unless LEGO told them to. Just guessing, but it makes sense to me.

I meant "Nope, you're not wrong!" :tongue:

Anyone notice white tigers ears? Could that be the piece we are getting for black panther?

Definitely a raised head piece, probably a hole in the center to make the ponytail not look too tall. It definitely could be used for him!

I'm just thinking... 2014 gave us a set nearly based off X-Men Days of Future Past with the Sentinel, so they should give us a comic based set with Apocalypse this year.

Note: Will only accept big fig Apocalypse

When was it last year that we got the summer set list??Still hoping for an X-men set.

I believe we should be hearing very soon. Also hoping against hope for Xmen

I'm just thinking... 2014 gave us a set nearly based off X-Men Days of Future Past with the Sentinel, so they should give us a comic based set with Apocalypse this year.

Note: Will only accept big fig Apocalypse

When was it last year that we got the summer set list??Still hoping for an X-men set.

Sorry guys, but I think J2G already confirmed that there will be NO X-men set this year :cry_sad::cry2:

Sorry guys, but I think J2G already confirmed that there will be NO X-men set this year :cry_sad::cry2:

For real?? :cry_sad: Damn it Lego now you're being cruel :grin: Any way since we're getting a Doctor Strange set I'm fine with it.

Why??You don't like the X-men??

Hoping against hope is an idiomatic expression that means to hope very hard, even when the thing in question is unlikely.

It applies here because there's almost no chance we're getting an X-Men set at this point (we probably would have heard rumors of it), but it would be cool.

Hoping against hope is an idiomatic exp<b></b>ression that means to hope very hard, even when the thing in question is unlikely.

It applies here because there's almost no chance we're getting an X-Men set at this point (we probably would have heard rumors of it), but it would be cool.

Yes, thank you haha. Gotta love the xmen

For real?? :cry_sad: Damn it Lego now you're being cruel :grin: Any way since we're getting a Doctor Strange set I'm fine with it.

Its not LEGOs fault - but MARVEL/Disney simply doesn't allow much merchandise on FOX-"MARVEL"-properties - they don't want to promote on the movies wich they don't control. There just very feuded about this - what will hopefully change due to their new deal on 2 X-MEN CINEMATIC UNIVERSE-Set TV shows. So maybe we'll have something to talk about in the MARVEL 2017 threat :grin:

Edited by BrickBruceBanner