Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'd say that the abundance of Iron Man suits isn't about Iron Man 3 at all. The helmet mold already exists and can't be used outside of that character, and they can easily justify using it over and over again with different suits.

In a Media Markt spanish catalog, next to the JW video game was the mini dino polybag.

I'd say that the abundance of Iron Man suits isn't about Iron Man 3 at all. The helmet mold already exists and can't be used outside of that character, and they can easily justify using it over and over again with different suits.

It can be used in other characters, War Machine is another guy ;) .

Toys r us is still giving information about other sets, does this means that maybe we'll get information about Marvel sets?? Or is it sure that we'll get no information about Marvel sets and only of DC?

It can be used in other characters, War Machine is another guy ;) .

Also the Iron Legionaires, who were just robots

If we do get vision in a civil war set, i hope he looks like this picture (it was mad by me):

A dark blue-green for the dress also....

Maybe if you'll be able to pre-order the game from Lego.com??? :look: Or do I have to search for an other supermarket in Europe ( please nearby Belgium )? :sceptic:

Not sure if they sell the games on S@H at all. My advice: keep looking around in Belgian supermarkets and be patient. It's not a matter of the first day, they may pop up after a while out of nowhere.

Not sure if they sell the games on S@H at all. My advice: keep looking around in Belgian supermarkets and be patient. It's not a matter of the first day, they may pop up after a while out of nowhere.

OK, I'll do it like that :wink:

But now I'm taking a guess on how the smallest set of CA:CW would look like:

• Name: Wakanda Street Batttle

• Minifigures: Crossbones, Falcon with Redwing ( flying robot ), Black Widow or Scarlett Witch ( both in normal clothes ).

• Features: Van ( truck ) of Crossbones, little Wakanda market, Redwing, ( super-jumper )

• Price: 26.99 EUR, 19.99 USD

• Facts: Truck measures over 7cm high, 10cm long, 6cm wide / Market measures over 15cm high, 6cm long, 4cm wide / Redwing measures over 2cm high, 2cm long, 3cm wide

• Release date: March 2016

These are NOT facts, just my thoughts!!!

Rhodey and the Iron Legion are, for all intents and purposes, Iron Man suits. Rhodey's had an exclusive fig before, too, though, with the last game's Iron Patriot armor.

• Minifigures: Crossbones, Falcon with Redwing ( flying robot ), Black Widow or Scarlett Witch ( both in normal clothes ).

• Features: Van ( truck ) of Crossbones, little Wakanda market, Redwing, ( super-jumper )

• Facts: Truck measures over 7cm high, 10cm long, 6cm wide / Market measures over 15cm high, 6cm long, 4cm wide / Redwing measures over 2cm high, 2cm long, 3cm wide

I thought it was confirmed that black widow was in the smallest set?

I thought it was confirmed that black widow was in the smallest set?

It's Black Widow.

Specualtion thread.

Just received an email with these. Have you seen them already?

Looks like new Captain, Red Skull and also possibly another Batman. Also, a few more pics of Cosmic Boy. I am being told that all of these are from a factory in Mexico. What do you think?

http://minifigpriceg...ook-and-reddit/

Also, on the Reddit / Imgur post, it looks liek a few other new onese may exist as well. Not sure.

Edited by Shawn

Crap, is that Iron Skull? I love his torso and leg combo... Ugggg, looks like I'll have to get him off bricklink or something.

Crap, is that Iron Skull? I love his torso and leg combo... Ugggg, looks like I'll have to get him off bricklink or something.

Why do you say Bricklink? Did I miss a set description?

Looks like new Captain, Red Skull and also possibly another Batman. Also, a few more pics of Cosmic Boy. I am being told that all of these are from a factory in Mexico. What do you think?

Also, on the Reddit / Imgur post, it looks liek a few other new onese may exist as well. Not sure.

That's Cap from Iron Skull submarine set? Not a fan of this version of him, but at least it has scuba glasses to go with scuba gear.

Super dissapointed that Zemo isn't wearing his signature purple suit and mask. Now I just don't care if we get a minifigure of him, or not. Now he will look like a generic human in civilian clothes.

Wait, what did I miss, are there pics of Zemo that have been released?

Ugh... man I hope those are just prototypes.... Cap -- same torso, no leg / arm printing -- basically different head and no cowl -- I give it an F

and Iron Skull the torso / legs are quite nice, I give that a solid B+ / A-

Wait, what did I miss, are there pics of Zemo that have been released?

Ugh... man I hope those are just prototypes.... Cap -- same torso, no leg / arm printing -- basically different head and no cowl -- I give it an F

and Iron Skull the torso / legs are quite nice, I give that a solid B+ / A-

The actor playing Zemo in the movie said that he wasn't wearing purple costume and mask during filming. So not a comic book accurate look.

The actor playing Zemo in the movie said that he wasn't wearing purple costume and mask during filming. So not a comic book accurate look.

Thanks!

Is Captain America lightblue or darkblue? Cap is not special but Iron Skull is OK. I wanna see images of the Space Mission set and/or pictures of Thanos and new different Iron Man armors ( deep sea and deep space )

Is Captain America lightblue or darkblue? Cap is not special but Iron Skull is OK. I wanna see images of the Space Mission set and/or pictures of Thanos and new different Iron Man armors ( deep sea and deep space )

Captain America is just standard Blue, as he was in the Hydra Comic set. Personally, I think both CA and Iron Skull look pretty lackluster. I'm getting less interested in that Hydra Sub set; and I'd for sure pass on it if it wasn't for the new Iron Man...may I'll just Bricklink him.

Why do you say Bricklink? Did I miss a set description?

No, you missed the picture of the set which surfaced about a week ago.

I agree with you, guys. Both Cap and Iron Skull are pretty underhelming. Hydra goon won't save the set, and since I don't like the submarine at all, I will most likely skip this. That new Iron Man, though... :cry_sad:

I agree with you, guys. Both Cap and Iron Skull are pretty underhelming. Hydra goon won't save the set, and since I don't like the submarine at all, I will most likely skip this. That new Iron Man, though... :cry_sad:

I still don't think the build is all that bad, but 100% agreed on the figures.

Just a note. ToysRus in Canada has the new Hulk Polybag for free if you spend $25 or more in store tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you can buy these individually?

I think the build of the submarine and cage looks fine, but it just doesn't look like it's worth the asking price at all...and the only fig that is really a must-have is that Iron Man variant. I'll probably have to Bricklink Iron Skull too though.