Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Carol isn't unique to the Avenjet; if someone wanted a different set, they could find Carol in the new Winter Village Toy shop

Carol isn't unique to the Avenjet; if someone wanted a different set, they could find Carol in the new Winter Village Toy shop

Hah, good one. And I guess she will eventually be available elsewhere.

Thanks for the descriptions, Sir Gareth. Avenjet is definitely an eventual (or should I say "avenjual"?) purchase for me, but probably not until it's discounted, which will definitely happen because these won't fly off the shelves. Nice to see first-time Thanos, Carol and Hyperion, so SOLD!

The sub sounds pretty lame, and I'll just Bricklink Iron Skull.

Coca-Cola: we totally agree on Toys R Us being able to still lay claim to that Hulk polybag being an exclusive even if Hulk is exactly the same as the Racer because of not only the vehicle but the Quinjet sticker pack!

Wow, thanks for the descriptions Sir Gareth... any more details on Carol? Is it her variant from the TV show as seen here:

7tBr4YZ.jpg

or her most recent Comic variant:

TjXwPHw.jpg

Considering Hyperion legs are "whittted" out I hope that means he has dual molded red to yellow legs. Mostly just because Flash will finally have boots! And hopefully Carol and Cap will have the same legs as Spidey. Carol might not though being that her costume seems more navy blue than royal blue.

Yeah, who doesn't want Carol!

I don't :grin: , she doesn't interest me that much to be honest (Maybe when her movie comes out? Ant-man's movie got me to like him more as well)

Besides i think her long haired version looks much better, but that's an easy fix. Nonetheless i'm super happy for everyone here that she is coming!

Considering Hyperion legs are "whittted" out I hope that means he has dual molded red to yellow legs. Mostly just because Flash will finally have boots! And hopefully Carol and Cap will have the same legs as Spidey. Carol might not though being that her costume seems more navy blue than royal blue.

Can Sir Gareth confirm if Carol or Cap will come with the dual molded legs? I agree that would be awesome!

Can Sir Gareth confirm if Carol or Cap will come with the dual molded legs? I agree that would be awesome!

Captain Marvel's legs are obscured by the cockpit's windscreen, but Captain America looks to have plain blue legs. Could still be preliminary though :shrug_confused:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Captain America with printed legs??Count me in!!! Even though I doubt it since printed legs in this line are a rare thing.Hell even Batman hasn't gotten proper leg printing.

Edited by LOTR34

It's safe to assume by Hyperion's whited out legs that he's getting boot printing/molding right?

Oh, and I bet that Captain Marvel has the Trickster's hair, right?

The Avenjet has a great minifigure lineup from the sound of it, just gotta wait to see how the Jet itself is. Hope it actually has an interior like the Milano.

If you're patient, you can get £70 sets for £40 in the UK, so I'll probably end up getting it anyway.

If the little building of Thanos is his throne the set would be so much better then it already is. Can someone please confirm that? If it is not the throne, please tell me what it is.

If the little building of Thanos is his throne the set would be so much better then it already is. Can someone please confirm that? If it is not the throne, please tell me what it is.

A Blue, White (?) and Gold thingy. Like the one we got with a Batman set earlier this year, but a little different

A Blue, White (?) and Gold thingy. Like the one we got with a Batman set earlier this year, but a little different

Like the 'thingy' of the Green Goblin???

Another question:

someone said that the jet has a part that you can take of, is this a smaller jet or the lab of tony stark which you can see in the TV serie in the scene called 'Avengers vs. Thanos vs. Ultron'?

Another question:

someone said that the jet has a part that you can take of, is this a smaller jet or the lab of tony stark which you can see in the TV serie in the scene called 'Avengers vs. Thanos vs. Ultron'?

I said it was black, dark blue, and gold. It's just a platform with thrusters on the bottom, not his throne.

Another question:

Just read my post on the last page, it's all there.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I said it was black, dark blue, and gold. It's just a platform with thrusters on the bottom, not his throne.

Just read my post on the last page, it's all there.

Maybe the 'cargo hold' will be that lab I've been talking about!!!

watched last episode of season 2 of Avengers Assemble today. In the end there was shown this.

21059026054_172eb17803.jpg

First look at Carol? by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Do you notice that there´s red on the side of her torso? Also Hair looks alot different.

So either they alter her haircut in the show or we are getting a blonde friends bobcut.

Also see: Dr Strange, Spidey, Moon Knight and Black Panther :)

watched last episode of season 2 of Avengers Assemble today. In the end there was shown this.

*snip*

First look at Carol? by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Do you notice that there´s red on the side of her torso? Also Hair looks alot different.

So either they alter her haircut in the show or we are getting a blonde friends bobcut.

Also see: Dr Strange, Spidey, Moon Knight and Black Panther :)

Maybe that means we'll get a Moon Knight fig in the Doctor Strange set and a Spiderman fig in the fourth exclusive retailer set of CA:CW!!!!! Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

Maybe that means we'll get a Moon Knight fig in the Doctor Strange set and a Spiderman fig in the fourth exclusive retailer set of CA:CW!!!!!

The Doctor Strange set is film-based like the Ant-Man one.