Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

The only problem for me, which doesn't give me déjà vu, is that the Minifigure selection in the Avenjet isn't nearly as good as the one in Darkseid Invasion. It's almost like Lego regretted the decision to give us that much awesomeness in one set. Sure, Thanos can be the equivalent of Darkseid and Supes and Capt America can cancel each other out, but are Hyperion, Capt Marvel and another Iron Man anywhere near the score that the debuts of Hawkman, Cyborg and Green Arrow were? No...

Yeah, I have to agree with you. Cap and Supes are about equally common. I liked the recent Avengers run by Hickman, which featured Hyperion, but seriously, nobody cares about Hyperion. He's a one note parody of Superman. But yeah, Marvel is tied up in a plan, and so they can't just give us the best figures like DC can, they have to give us the figures that won't interfere. In a year, DC will have the same problem. But at least Captain Marvel and Thanos are completely comparable to Darkseid/Cyborg.

I can easily see Hawkeye being passed over since he has two versions from Avengers movie sets previously. If we have to sacrifice Hawkeye in order to get a Black Panther, Falcon, etc., that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Man, we are on the same wavelengths. Hawkeye has had two different costumes already, and he's not going to be a central character to the film like Iron Man, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, or even Agent 13, Black Panther, or Black Widow will be. Add to that what Marvel said about merchandising their female characters in the film, add to that the hints that J2G has been dropping about Crossbones and Ant-Man, add to it Lego's propensity to put Spider-Man in everything, and there's really no room for Hawkeye's new costume. There's still a chance, though. If he doesn't appear, I bet we get another Hawkeye wave after this one.

Hey can some one type out a list of all the news for these marvel sets that have came out in the past few days? please?

Here's a recap of information compiled from CM4Sci, Hulk_Smash, just2good, and myself:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Includes Captain America and Red Skull

Racers 2 - $9.99

Includes Green Goblin and Spider-Man

Racers 3 - $9.99

Includes Hulk and Ultron

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

Includes Captain America, Hydra Henchman, Iron Man Scuba Suit Variant, and Iron Skull

Avengers Space Mission - $69.99

Includes Captain America Spacesuit Variant, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Hyperion, Iron Man Spacesuit Variant, and Thanos Big-fig

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

CA:CW 2 - $34.99

CA:CW 3 - $49.99

Agent 13, Ant-Man/Giant Man, Captain America, Crossbones, and Iron Man are in CA:CW sets.

Black Widow is in a cheap CA:CW set.

The Winter Soldier is in two CA:CW sets.

Could a mod/Quicksilver (whoever's faster) please update the OP?

Edited by Sir Gareth

Here's a recap of information compiled from CM4Sci, Hulk_Smash, just2good, and myself:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Includes Captain America and Red Skull

Racers 2 - $9.99

Includes Green Goblin and Spider-Man

Racers 3 - $9.99

Includes Hulk and Ultron

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

Includes Captain America, Hydra Henchman, Iron Man Scuba Suit Variant, and Iron Skull

Avengers Space Mission - $69.99

Includes Captain America Spacesuit Variant, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Hyperion, Iron Man Spacesuit Variant, and Thanos Big-fig

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

CA:CW 2 - $34.99

CA:CW 3 - $49.99

Agent 13, Ant-Man, Captain America, Crossbones, Giant Man, and Iron Man are in CA:CW sets.

Black Widow is in a cheap CA:CW set.

The Winter Soldier is in two CA:CA sets.

Could a mod/Quicksilver (whoever's faster) please update the OP?

Thank you

How about they say all that they know like Hulk Smash does. :D

Because Hulk saw prelim photos, and doesn't have any risk revealing everything.

sir gareth and j2g. Have inside sources and risk their sources getting in trouble and losing them.

Just to clarify, the sets we do know about. Are those all of the 2016 Marvel sets? Or is this just winter and spring releases, meaning summer is still unknown?

Just to clarify, the sets we do know about. Are those all of the 2016 Marvel sets? Or is this just winter and spring releases, meaning summer is still unknown?

That's just winter/spring. There's still even more to come.

So Ant-man AND Giant-man!? Everything here confuses me... xD

Ok if we are getting Sharon and Black Widow i am 99,9 sure we are getting Hawkeye...

C'mon j2g and Sir Gareth prove me right!

Also anyone are we allowed to upload these details to youtube?

Yeah, information is fine.

I really hope no heroes on the teams are left out in these civil war sets. I know we have previous variants for some, but others desperately need to be updated (Scarlet Witch and War Machine come to mind. Purple Hawkeye would be appreciated). Just2good hinted at more civil war sets, possibly even in the summer wave, and there is likely a retail exclusive in there somewhere so I have hope we'll get everyone we need.

Weird that there's 4 DC racers but only 3 for Marvel.

I also find it strange.

Side note: at this point in time, I'm a little disappointed Bucky is in two sets. He's taking up valuable slots!

I'll second asking j2g if he can confirm the presence of Black Panther. Based on what we know so far, BP being available is literally the only other detail I care about in the winter/spring waves.