Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Where did you get that picture! Did the trailer leak?

Those shots may be from coming trailer I guess. Can't wait to see a black panther lego.

I think he did have one.

I sure hope so! He doesn't look right with a printed one

I didn't know the Skull in the sub was an Iron Skull, I thought it was regular Johan Schmidt, but both Skulls were blank, so are both new I either case.

Here's a recap of information compiled from CM4Sci, Hulk_Smash, just2good, and myself:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Includes Captain America and Red Skull

Racers 2 - $9.99

Includes Green Goblin and Spider-Man

Racers 3 - $9.99

Includes Hulk and Ultron

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

Includes Captain America, Hydra Henchman, Iron Man Scuba Suit Variant, and Iron Skull

Avengers Space Mission - $69.99

Includes Captain America Spacesuit Variant, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Hyperion, Iron Man Spacesuit Variant, and Thanos Big-fig

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

CA:CW 2 - $34.99

CA:CW 3 - $49.99

Could a mod/Quicksilver (whoever's faster) please update the OP?

Edited by Sir Gareth

I'm so happy to get a new WM if this comes true. Plz lego this time makes this black.

Edited by wilson3a10

Wow, so many people have insiders this time around! :sweet: :sweet:

This is why hulk_Smash is the best, no stupid hints, just straight up info. Thanks for sharing.

:iamded_lol: I think the difference is Hulk has seen the actual catalog and hasn't been told stuff by secret insiders (or just one.) like the other people. :grin:

Edited by CM4Sci

Here's a recap of information compiled from CM4Sci, Hulk_Smash, just2good, and myself:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Includes Captain America and Red Skull

Racers 2 - $9.99

Includes Green Goblin and Spider-Man

Racers 3 - $9.99

Includes Hulk and Ultron

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

Includes Captain America, Hydra Henchman, Iron Man Scuba Suit Variant, and Iron Skull

Avengers Space Mission - $69.99

Includes Captain America Spacesuit Variant, Captain Marvel, Hyperion, Iron Man Spacesuit Variant, and Thanos Big-fig

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

CA:CW 2 - $34.99

CA:CW 3 - $49.99

Could a mod/Quicksilver (whoever's faster) please update the OP?

We are getting Thanos big fig before Avengers Infinity War? Wow. I guess I'll have to buy Avengers Space Mission then. While I am not a fan of Avengers Assemble TV show and think it pales in comparesing to Earths Mightiest Heroes, I have to buy this set. Space Iron Man is an intriguing minifig for me, and I'll gladly add him to my collection. it's nice that AA sets are 2 months apart from CW sets, gives time to complete that wave first.

On a separate note what are these Racer sets? Are they going to be like Superhero batle pack? Nice to get some superheroes minifig for cheap though.

Yis

I don't think anyone said that.

I may have missed it, but are Spidey and cap new variants in the racers?

I don't think so.

I may have missed it, but are Spidey and cap new variants in the racers?

Yis

Cap and Spidey are actually both the same old same old.

Will Hyperion have dual molded legs? Red to yellow? And if Captain Marvel has the short hairpiece I think that confirms it's going to be her red yellow and blue outfit which is going to be awesome!

I'll probably pick up the racer with hulk and ultron, and then the spiderman and gobby one for cheap green goblin. The sub is a pass for me, unless the pictures change my mind. I'm sad that the avenjet has Captain Marvel and not Ms. Marvel, as I prefer the classic Ms. Marvel costume. Really cool though that we get Thanos before Infinity War! Really tired of all the iron man though I must say.

Cap M has the sleepy head hair, which isn't that short.

I assume they meant short as in "Not the generic long female hair we've gotten with Scarlet Witch/Supergirl/Storm/Every other female superhero fig," which would have gone better with her classic Ms. Marvel outfit, whereas the spiky sleepy head hair might indicate her newer outfit.

I wonder if they would have double molded legs?

I wouldn't get my hopes up, considering this year they skimped on double-molded legs in the cheaper sets (Batman didn't have them in the batboat, Spidey didn't have it in the Juniors set). Deathstroke had them, but if we got a variant of the fig in a more expensive set (like we'll be getting with Cap and Spidey next year, I assume) the cheaper versions didn't get the fancy new legs.

Will Hyperion have dual molded legs? Red to yellow? And if Captain Marvel has the short hairpiece I think that confirms it's going to be her red yellow and blue outfit which is going to be awesome!

Yes, Carol Danvers is in her Captain Marvel outfit.

Looks like we'll be waiting till the summer wave to receive any Spidey variants. Unless he's in a civil war set. Also, looks like I'll be ordering a different hairpiece for Captain Marvel. I'm not a fan of her spikey hair.