Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I don't think you do because AOU did "not" kind of flop. Not only did the money show that, but also by word of mouth. Was it the greatest? No. But it was good. "Nothing" about AOU flopped.

Now, Fantastic 4 is a movie that flopped. The money showed that it did and word of mouth also show that it did. Just about everyone who've seen it think its terrible.

Nothing about those two movies can even be compared.

And you said CA:CW has a 50/50 chance to flop???? Are you serious??? That's a really dumb thing to say. There is no way CW will flop, not money wise, or word of mouth. Marvel knows what they are doing and that's shown for years now.

I also don't think BvS will flop, not any chance in hell. But for the sake of having to pick, it does have the better chance to flop since DC doesn't have a established universe yet. The only universe movie they have is MOS and that movie was hit or miss when It came to word of mouth. It's obvious you're bias towards DC but lets not talk crazy now...

You don`t know the future ! Civil could be just as bad as Fantastic four. You dont know. None of us do so stop thinking that everything will be perfect next year.

P.S I love marvel and DC im not bias towards anyone.

So what's your argument then? You define flop as "not doing well" which it by all means did very well. There's no arguing there. And now you're saying just because it did well, doesn't mean it was good. ???? I don't understand what you're trying to say. It didn't flop and it wasn't a bad movie.

Did well money wise.

I liked age of ultron but i was not amazed by it. Now can we all just stop talking about movies and focus on the sets.

You don`t know the future ! Civil could be just as bad as Fantastic four. You dont know. None of us do so stop thinking that everything will be perfect next year.

P.S I love marvel and DC im not bias towards anyone.

Did well money wise.

I liked age of ultron but i was not amazed by it. Now can we all just stop talking about movies and focus on the sets.

Age of Ultron was really good! And everyone expected Fantastic Four to flop! Nothing Disney spits out will ever EVER EVER flop! Especially a movie where Heroes fight each other! I guarantee you that you are the only person on the entire planet thinking this movie could even remotely flop! IT HAS SPIDERMAN IN IT, EVERYONE WILL GO JUST TO SEE HIM!

Anyways I'm interested to see how Crossbones knives will look in LEGO form!

Did well money wise.

What are you talking about? It did well money wise and did well in every other area. Are you saying just because "you" weren't amazed, that means it "kinda flopped"??? Your logic is horrible and you have no idea what "flopped" means in the movie industry. Just except that you're wrong and move on. AOU did not kinda of flop in any way shape or form.

As for the next years sets. I just want as many different Iron-man suits as possible. That would keep me happy :classic:

Oh, do you remember these times when this thread was about actual set rumors and not pointless discusions about movies? :hmpf:

I'm sure both films will do well and so will their sets. And I will watch them and buy them even if they aren't that great. :grin:

As for the next years sets. I just want as many different Iron-man suits as possible. That would keep me happy :classic:

As long as they look good, I'm all in for more variants. The only thing about Iron Man is that he's not very posable in my battle dioramas.. I wish they would create a "repulser blast" piece specifically for him. Him holding his arms up at weird angles with the blue studs is rather boring to me.

Two DUPLO sets for 2016 (they were shown at the NYTF this year, there are pictures, but I don't think the sets ever came out)

10607 Spider-Man Bike Workshop

10608 Spider Truck Adventure

Funny thing, I can't find any other 2016 DUPLO sets. Maybe I have the set numbers wrong.

Edited by CM4Sci

Two DUPLO sets for 2016 (they were shown at the NYTF this year, there are pictures, but I don't think the sets ever came out)

10607 Spider-Man Bike Workshop

10608 Spider Truck Adventure

Funny thing, I can't find any other 2016 DUPLO sets. Maybe I have the set numbers wrong.

Eh, Duplo is still info. Thanks! Who were the villains supposed to be though?

Just Green Goblin.

Just Green Goblin. He is in the Spider Truck Adventure.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Here is the pictures of the 2 Duplo sets.

2015-02-14-05.22.05.jpg

For some reason Can't show the spider truck one.

Edited by Khscarymovie4

It was back in February. The pictures have been floating around for six months now, and pretty much everything else revealed there has been released by now. The Duplo Spider-Man stuff just seems to have been pushed back for whatever reason; it was originally slated for this summer.

Wow, I did not know these were coming out for Duplo. Must have missed this earlier.

I gotta say that these both (I had to google the truck adventure one) are quite underwhelming. And I'm not just saying that because it's Duplo. I have a couple of the DC ones for my youngest son and they are well designed for Duplo. But this truck adventure just looks bad. And compare the motorcycle set to Superman's set. Supes is classic iconography....crafted in Duplo. Spidey's motorcycle garage? Not so much.

Just my opinion.

Wow, I did not know these were coming out for Duplo. Must have missed this earlier.

I gotta say that these both (I had to google the truck adventure one) are quite underwhelming. And I'm not just saying that because it's Duplo. I have a couple of the DC ones for my youngest son and they are well designed for Duplo. But this truck adventure just looks bad. And compare the motorcycle set to Superman's set. Supes is classic iconography....crafted in Duplo. Spidey's motorcycle garage? Not so much.

Just my opinion.

I agree. Spiderman doesn't always need a vehicle Lego. He's a teen. How's he pay for all of it?

But it is ridiculous. The spider trike? The spider copter? The spider glider? He swings on ropes! Although I must admit the Spidey cycle was pretty cool.

I agree. Spiderman doesn't always need a vehicle Lego. He's a teen. How's he pay for all of it?

But it is ridiculous. The spider trike? The spider copter? The spider glider? He swings on ropes! Although I must admit the Spidey cycle was pretty cool.

And yet they haven't done the Spider-Buggy which actually had an in story reason as to how he obtained a vehicle. It's kind of ridiculous that they've made up so many spider vehicles, but not actually produced the one he actually had.

He also used a motorcycle and a glider in the comics and/or cartoons. Not sure about a copter or a trike, but he might as well have, considering what else he used.

And yet they haven't done the Spider-Buggy which actually had an in story reason as to how he obtained a vehicle. It's kind of ridiculous that they've made up so many spider vehicles, but not actually produced the one he actually had.

Preach brother!