Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Two Words: Dream set! :grin:

Well, yes indeed. I said I'd love it but we may not get one. Kids probably recognize settings from The Avengers vividly. I can't see how they couldn't still profit from that movie. They've done the same with TDK/TDKR for DC.

Well, yes indeed. I said I'd love it but we may not get one. Kids probably recognize settings from The Avengers vividly. I can't see how they couldn't still profit from that movie. They've done the same with TDK/TDKR for DC.

And every Star Wars film ever. Snowspeeder, snowspeeder, snowspeeder, snowspeeder, snowspeeder.......

But yes, I would love to see more avengers sets, like the Leviathan. Children will certainly recognize and love the Avengers sets and settings. Sets would sell.

Edited by Aegis2000

First off I'd love an epic Asgard set! Also I did put it in the spoilers bracket but people thought I was putting pictures of sets... I too find it annoying that's why I put my original pictures in the spoiler tag! Also I don't have a imgur account (I don't know what that is) which means I have no idea how to edit it! :laugh:

So it's Captain Marvel and not Ms. Marvel , right. Theyre the same person but completely different costumes.

Not sure. The source probably didn't have time to pay attention to the suit/name. Either works, I'm not too caught up on AA but I think it's what she currently looks like in the show. Likely that :thumbup: .

Not sure. The source probably didn't have time to pay attention to the suit/name. Either works, I'm not too caught up on AA but I think it's what she currently looks like in the show. Likely that :thumbup: .

That source ended up being a fake btw. J2G said we're getting Carol Danvers though.

That source ended up being a fake btw. J2G said we're getting Carol Danvers though.

Oh, that stinks. But thank goodness we aren't getting Hyperion. :laugh_hard: (no offense Hyperion fans.)

Oh, that stinks. But thank goodness we aren't getting Hyperion. :laugh_hard: (no offense Hyperion fans.)

We're actually still getting Hyperion :wink:

...because the good news is we're still getting Hyperion and Ms. Marvel, and while we're not getting Kang the Conqueror, we're getting the Mad Titan himself... :grin:

We're actually still getting Hyperion :wink:

:look:

Well... A had a good two minutes thinking there was hope. :tongue:

I'm fine with that. Some parts of the fig would be nice. I guess it's fine with him. Ms. Marvel and Thanos are worth it. :thumbup:

So to clarify - Carol is going to be in her Ms. Marvel outfit, not Captain Marvel, right? I don't watch AA so I'm not sure which version appears in the show, if at all.

Edited by Lockon Stratos

So to clarify - Carol is going to be in her Ms. Marvel outfit, not Captain Marvel, right? I don't watch AA so I'm not sure which version appears in the show, if at all.

Likely Ms. Marvel. :wink:

Likely Ms. Marvel. :wink:

No, Just2Good (I believe) was nice enough to confirm we are getting Captain Marvel after that guy lied to us and told us we're getting Ms.Marvel, coincidentally enough. So expect Carols most recent comic appearance to be what we get.

DAAANNNG it. My order of events:

Me: "I hope we get a Captain Marvel this year."

Nekchir: "Actually we're getting a Ms. Marvel in a 70.00 set."

Me: "Hmm... that makes it hard for me to decide."

Everyone else: "Nekchir was lying!"

Me: "Oh, good, now I can save my money from what sounds like a terrible set with one half decent figure."

J2G: "Actually, we're getting a Captain Marvel in a 70.00 set."

Yay, we get one of my favorite costume designs of recent memory in Lego form, but with Hyperion (a one note character) and the Avenjet (the ugliest vehicle I have ever seen)? I mean seriously? Welp, if J2G is more honest than Nekchir (which I think/hope he is), Bricklink, here I come!

YESS!! Captain Marvel is what I wanted all along. I just think that Carol looks cooler in her Captain Marvel outfit than her Ms. Marvel outfit.

No, Just2Good (I believe) was nice enough to confirm we are getting Captain Marvel after that guy lied to us and told us we're getting Ms.Marvel, coincidentally enough. So expect Carols most recent comic appearance to be what we get.

Well this goes to show that I am terrible with 50/50 chance guesses... Anyways I didn't mind either variant as long as we got her. I wonder if she has the mohawk in AA. As much as I want to check the show out now though. The first bit of the first season was packed with forced references to the MCU. I may pick up watching it again and endure the references. :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by NuffSaid1996

As long as the Avenjet has a nice interior (unlike the AoU Quinjet), I'm fine with it. Hyperion, though - I know close to nothing of the character. If I do get the set, I'll sell him.

So... Are we getting Ms. Marvel, or Captain Marvel? :tongue: I'm fine with either, but given that Captain Marvel is getting her own movie (and the high chance that she'll be in Infinity War), she's destined to get a minifig down the line. This would be a good chance to get Ms. Marvel instead.

Is there hope for a giant surprise in the Captain America Civil war sets? Would be awesome though!

Is there hope for a giant surprise in the Captain America Civil war sets? Would be awesome though!

Giant * Wink Wink, wiggle wiggle, nod nod* Just kidding i know nothing

I'm still in the "We are getting friggin Thanos" zone, But seeing as the rest of the sets figs don't interest me, i'll probably buy Thanos on BL

I need all my money for all the Civil War sets (Yes i'm literally buying every set)

That got me wondering, everything we know about the civil war sets is a big lie right? No Crossbones truck set, no Bucky set etc?

Edited by kevkipo

So jellybean knight Nekchir lied about Spidy being on the CW sets??

He lied about everything (but he somehow guessed that Ms Marvel and Hyperion are in Avenjet)

He lied about everything (but he somehow guessed that Ms Marvel and Hyperion are in Avenjet)

Well that's not cool but I'm okay if we don't get a MU Spidy this time around,since he will get his movie in the coming years I guess there'll be a set or two based on that movie.

Every year there's at least one clown who turns up and gives details of the next big wave only to be found out as a liar.

The last one even apologised and said he was sorry before he was banned....