Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Yeah, that's what the 3rd season of USM will focus on. The team is: Kraven, Doc Ock, Lizard, Electro, Green Goblin, and Rhino I believe. Unfortunately we already have 4/6 of these guys. Hopefully we can get a real rhino though. I pray that Lizard isn't the USM design either :sick: Kraven will be fine whatever they base him off of. Still bummed Mysterio didn't make the cut as far se we know :hmpf_bad: He is always being left out. Ugh.

No Mysterio??? :look: Now that's a bummer and yea that USM Lizard looks ugly.But personally I'm still waiting for Agent Venom to appear in a set.

Marvel owns the TV rights though.

Absolutely right. However the TV rights aren't necessarily clear in public right now. But Marvel owns generally everything for TV, including X-Men.

Alright.

If you don't mind me asking, did Zemo have some purple and yellow to him? Or a spiky helmet piece on the top of his head like with Darth Maul? Or was it a molded mask?

No Mysterio??? :look:

I guess he could be introduced later on in the season. But I doubt it. Too bad this version of sinister six isn't the original roster. Then we'd also get Vulture and Mysterio. It'll be cool if we get a classic Electro though similar to how we got classic Doc Ock after we got the terrible USM version

If you don't mind me asking, did Zemo have some purple and yellow to him? Or a spiky helmet piece on the top of his head like with Darth Maul? Or was it a molded mask?

I'm not allowed to say anything pertaining the details of future sets anymore, or risk getting my account locked/deleted. Sorry.

Nekchir yesterday was castle 2016 today was marvel 2016 can you do DC please

Did you not just read his post?

I'm not allowed to say anything pertaining the details of future sets anymore, or risk getting my account locked/deleted. Sorry.

It's cool, I'm just being greedy. Thanks for everything you've already given us!

So now we do know that some people have seen the 2016 catalogue so maybe we might get prelims soon on imgur or amazon. Im just trying to be hopeful for any Batman V Superman infomation

So now we do know that some people have seen the 2016 catalogue so maybe we might get prelims soon on imgur or amazon. Im just trying to be hopeful for any Batman V Superman infomation...

...in the Marvel thread :wink:

Is anyone else friggin excited for Iron Man bleeding edge

Nano bits! NANO BITS! one of the most powerfull suits! i hope they portray it well

Is anyone else friggin excited for Iron Man bleeding edge

Nano bits! NANO BITS! one of the most powerfull suits! i hope they portray it well

There's no confirmation they'll go with that, it much just look like the Bleeding Edge. It would be cool though.

Now he can't post anything he knows? That's just dumb and wouldn't have happened if people would just share what they have instead of these childish hints.

Perhaps this is merely speculation, but I have a feeling the space AA set will have the mk 39 deep space iron man suit. I mean, we all know Lego loves their Iron Man variants and where better to include that suit?

Perhaps this is merely speculation, but I have a feeling the space AA set will have the mk 39 deep space iron man suit. I mean, we all know Lego loves their Iron Man variants and where better to include that suit?

Nah, red and yellow iron man.

One can only dream my friend!

Is that confirmed? He's coming in the juniors set and civil war sets so I was hoping we could escape more standard iron men

I'm sure you guys will be very surprised.

It's looking to be our best year yet. I just hope the Civil War sets and figs turn out good.

I'm sure you guys will be very surprised.

Guess you better start expanding that Hall of Armor... :wink:

For the Silver Centurion armor... :grin:

You know more do you *oh2*

But guys, just to make some things clear here,

Let's just all gather some patience and wait, i mean we all love lego right? it's our love and life, it's what keeps us running through bad times

And what we enjoy in good times

So let's be patient, and wait for the pictures! i mean yes set descriptions are nice to hear, but they can cause riots, dissapointment, sadness...

While maybe the finished result in the pictures might be totally different

I for one enjoy waiting, and one day next month? the month after that? some pictures leak online and the joy starts to come

And if you see the pictures now? you can't wait and it keeps being harder to wait!

So wait, and see