Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Sources and Rumors have Iron Skull Submarine Attack and CA: CW2 at $35 each, CW:CA3 at $50, and Avengers Space Mission at $70.

Are these the prices from Amazon?

Sources and Rumors have Iron Skull Submarine Attack and CA: CW2 at $35 each, CW:CA3 at $50, and Avengers Space Mission at $70.

If true then those prices are painful but I'm willing to pay up just to get Bucky.

If true then those prices are painful but I'm willing to pay up just to get Bucky.

Yeah, the polybag alone could probably go for about $20 anyways at the moment, maybe $15. It's not like the set would be bad for everything anyways. Hopefully.

Thanks!

Updated with prices:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Racers 2 - $9.99

Racers 3 - $9.99

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

Includes Iron Skull and Henchmen

Avengers Space Mission - $69.99

Includes Hawkeye, Hyperion, Kang the Conqueror, and Ms. Marvel

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

Includes Captain America, Crossbones, and Spider-Man

CA:CW 2 - $34.99

Includes Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the Winter Soldier

CA:CW 3 - $49.99

Includes Black Panther, Captain America, Falcon, and Henchmen

Edited by Sir Gareth

Marvel promoting it's overly widespread, diluted brand has affected the quality of this theme. There, I said it.

We've gotten figs such as Nova, Luke Cage, a really lame Rhino, even the Iron Spider, now characters like Hyperion that were just lame studio competition pieces at best....and all the while there are beloved, time-treasured characters that continue to be neglected. Where's the rest of the X-Men? Where's Daredevil? The Punisher? Where's even a standalone Thing if you won't give us the FF set we all really want??!

AAAARGGHHHH I JUST WANT MY COLOSSUS MINIFIG WHY WON'T YOU DELIVER MARVEL AND LEGO???!!!!!

Marvel promoting it's overly widespread, diluted brand has affected the quality of this theme. There, I said it.

We've gotten figs such as Nova, Luke Cage, a really lame Rhino, even the Iron Spider, now characters like Hyperion that were just lame studio competition pieces at best....and all the while there are beloved, time-treasured characters that continue to be neglected. Where's the rest of the X-Men? Where's Daredevil? The Punisher? Where's even a standalone Thing if you won't give us the FF set we all really want??!

AAAARGGHHHH I JUST WANT MY COLOSSUS MINIFIG WHY WON'T YOU DELIVER MARVEL AND LEGO???!!!!!

Won't get alot of x-men or ff because of fox

Punisher maybe to dark for lego?

Here's a recap of everything we know:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Racers 2 - $9.99

Racers 3 - $9.99

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $?

Includes Iron Skull and Henchmen

Avengers Space Mission - $?

Includes Hawkeye, Hyperion, Kang the Conqueror, and Ms. Marvel

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

Includes Captain America, Crossbones, and Spider-Man

CA:CW 2 - $? > 19.99

Includes Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the Winter Soldier

CA:CW 3 - $?

Includes Black Panther, Captain America, Falcon, and Henchmen

Cheers Gareth, nice overview

Quicksilver frontpage that please thank you

Best to put X-men outta your head.

And pal, we are getting MCU Black Panther, Spidey, Crossbones, Zemo, Bucky and Falcon.

i'm pretty satisfied with that to be honest, + IF we get Doc Strange... man that would be the icing on the cake

Honestly, Hyperion is pretty cool. He may have been designed as an homage to Superman, but he's one of the mot powerful beings in the Marvel universe. I will take him. Of course, I would rather have Wasp, Doctor Strange, DD, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Elektra, F4, or X-men in his place, but Lego is often a waiting game. Plus you could use Hyperion as either a villain or hero and we always need more villains. Anyway, do you think Lego will just give him a standard yellow cape or make a special one to sling over one shoulder?

Won't get alot of x-men or ff because of fox

Kang is owned by Fox too.

I understand Marvel are quite bitter about Fantastic Four and we won't be getting them in sets, but we have seen other Fox characters in sets (Dr. Doom, X-Men, Kang).

My thinking is that since we've been having one X-Men every two years and this year possibly breaks the trend, will we get more Fox figures later this year rather than just Kang?

I think Silver Surfer or Galactus wouldn't be out of the question, more X-Men would be more likely, but I think we can say for certain that the Fantastic Four are a long way off.

Anyone think it's possible an X-men set could release in the summer? It'd release after the movie was out so it may not promote it as much. Plus the last X-men set released in the summer wave. I'd be okay with one set (two would be better) and then the inevitable spidey sets, and some AA sets with Doctor Strange and Thanos (who someone here hinted Thanos may be in the summer wave...possibly). I don't think we should rule it out of the question. Who knows, maybe a deal with Fox will be struck by then for the F4 and we could see them next year or something. Best not to hold your breath though :sceptic:

Damn this thread moves even faster than Quicksilver.On-topic now,I think we'll get a comic based X-men set since most of the time the summer wave is all about comic book sets.

Damn this thread moves even faster than Quicksilver.On-topic now,I think we'll get a comic based X-men set since most of the time the summer wave is all about comic book sets.

True, but with the AA sets in January, it will most likely be one X-men set, and then Disney's Spiderman: Sinister Six sets.

True, but with the AA sets in January, it will most likely be one X-men set, and then Disney's Spiderman: Sinister Six sets.

Sinister Six sets??I don't remember anyone reporting something like that.But if true then I wouldn't say no to more Spidey villains. Edited by LOTR34

Sinister Six sets??I don't remember anyone reporting something like that.But if true then I wouldn't say no to more Spidey villains.

Sorry, I menat that Disney has a Spiderman: Sinister Six television series they'll be marketing, so it's likely well get some Lego sets.

Sinister Six sets??I don't remember anyone reporting something like that.But if true then I wouldn't say no to more Spidey villains.

Yeah, that's what the 3rd season of USM will focus on. The team is: Kraven, Doc Ock, Lizard, Electro, Green Goblin, and Rhino I believe. Unfortunately we already have 4/6 of these guys. Hopefully we can get a real rhino though. I pray that Lizard isn't the USM design either :sick: Kraven will be fine whatever they base him off of. Still bummed Mysterio didn't make the cut as far se we know :hmpf_bad: He is always being left out. Ugh.

Kang is owned by Fox too.

I understand Marvel are quite bitter about Fantastic Four and we won't be getting them in sets, but we have seen other Fox characters in sets (Dr. Doom, X-Men, Kang).

My thinking is that since we've been having one X-Men every two years and this year possibly breaks the trend, will we get more Fox figures later this year rather than just Kang?

I think Silver Surfer or Galactus wouldn't be out of the question, more X-Men would be more likely, but I think we can say for certain that the Fantastic Four are a long way off.

Kang is in limbo right now. It's true that his first appearance was in a F4 comic, but he's primarily an Avengers villain. The whole thing is even more weird than the Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch thing.

There's one thing i want to know, how did Baron Zemo look? How could Nekchir tell it was him? I guess he had to look like how he does in the comics. I'm just curious to see how he's going to look in the movie,

Kang is in limbo right now. It's true that his first appearance was in a F4 comic, but he's primarily an Avengers villain. The whole thing is even more weird than the Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch thing.

Sorry but there are no characters in Limbo. The full film rights are common knowledge now and Kang is owned completely by Fox. James Gunn even stated it a while back when asked if Lang would show up in GotG.

Sorry but there are no characters in Limbo. The full film rights are common knowledge now and Kang is owned completely by Fox. James Gunn even stated it a while back when asked if Lang would show up in GotG.

Alright.

Sorry but there are no characters in Limbo. The full film rights are common knowledge now and Kang is owned completely by Fox. James Gunn even stated it a while back when asked if Kang would show up in GotG.

Marvel owns the TV rights though.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Not entirely true. Some characters definitely fall into a gray area. The studios don't get an exact list of all Marvel characters that they own. They also aren't even sure sometimes where the character rights lie. It may be believed that Kang entirely rests with Fox, but I'm sure if Marvel Studios really wanted they could fight for rights to use him. Clearly why SW/QS are both able to appear in Avengers and Fox movies.