Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm gonna leave those as surprises. ;) You'll be thoroughly impressed, trust me.

Aw please tell me ...........

Or else

I'm gonna leave those as surprised. ;) You'll be thoroughly impressed, trust me.

D'oh! Don't do this to us man. :laugh: (But I guess its fair since you've already given us so much.) :sweet:

That said, will we be thoroughly impressed by the racers? What characters are included? :sweet: Hope I'm not pushing my luck here.

Aw please tell me ...........

Or else

Yeah considering the fact that those will be released first in January!

Are we sure that Nekchir has seen prelims? And if so, why doesn't he make a good list with some details about what and who are in the set? I find these threads somewhat messy with all these questions and little answers.

And Nekchir no offense meant of course, just trying to see what'sup.

Are we sure that Nekchir has seen prelims? And if so, why doesn't he make a good list with some details about what and who are in the set? I find these threads somewhat messy with all these questions and little answers.

Yes he has seen prelims. He doesn't want to spoil everything, but he's already told us quite a bit of info...

Agreed, one descriptive, long, and detailed post would be very useful. But if he doesn't have the time, that's ok.

Thanks Nekchir.

And i for one will have patience, you have already told us a lot so thanks!

Now to see what we don't get as a minifigure, the Hawkeye i've been waiting for for 5 years:

SLEEVE HAWKEYE!

uYK0BE6.jpg

Now let me just sob in the corner :cry_sad:

Plus he probably only got a quick glance and tried to memorize all the important info he thought.

It's common for people who have reported from prelims to be like this.

Okey dokey!

He just didn't get to it then :-)

With all these threads going on and with so much info spilled in little bits, it's sometimes hard to get the whole picture.

and i read Kang is in one of the sets? Kang for the win!

Edited by Borex

Quick recap on what info we got today:

3 Civil War sets:

$20 set with MCU Spider-Man, Captain America (still no helmet), and Crossbones (also not helmet, just a printed head) with an office building wall with play features and vehicle (van)

Another set with Iron Man, Winter Soldier (Bucky), and Baron Zemo

Biggest set with Black Panther, Falcon, Captain America (again), and a few generic and I quote: "mooks"

No sign of War Machine and nothing said regarding some other characters, keep in mind these pictures are preliminary.

Avengers Assemble sets

Iron Skull Submarine: Iron Skull and a few henchmen

Avenjet Space set: Includes Ms. Marvel, Kang, and Hawkeye

Thanos could be in the second wave

Edited by Legocity2713

So pretty much

Skull Sub: skull and henchman

avengjet: Hawkeye, Ms Marvel, Kang

CW 1: Car and Spidey, Cap and Crossbones

CW 2: Iron Man, Zemo, and Bucky

CW 3 Cap, Falcon, and Black Panther

When will the avengers assemble and civil war sets be released?

AA is January

CW is in March-ish

Here's a recap of everything we know:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Racers 2 - $9.99

Racers 3 - $9.99

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $?

Includes Iron Skull and Henchmen

Avengers Space Mission - $?

Includes Hawkeye, Kang the Conqueror, and Ms. Marvel

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

Includes Captain America, Crossbones, and Spider-Man

CA:CW 2 - $?

Includes Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the Winter Soldier

CA:CW 3 - $?

Includes Black Panther, Captain America, Falcon, and Henchmen

Edited by Sir Gareth

Thanks for all this info, Nekchir! (And that thanks is for sharing in other themes too. :wink: ) I only have one question myself: is the set with Bucky, Iron Man, and Zemo priced higher or lower than the Spidey vs. Cap set? Again, thanks for all the information you're sharing! :classic:

Thanks for all this info, Nekchir! (And that thanks is for sharing in other themes too. :wink: ) I only have one question myself: is the set with Bucky, Iron Man, and Zemo priced higher or lower than the Spidey vs. Cap set? Again, thanks for all the information you're sharing! :classic:

Higher.

Assuming she looks like this, hopefully we get leg molding! Please no more flesh on black like with Scarlet Witch :thumbdown:

hqdefault.jpg

Assuming she looks like this, hopefully we get leg molding! Please no more flesh on black like with Scarlet Witch :thumbdown:

If she does look like that, I hope they give her a different hairpiece. I am so sick of it!

If she does look like that, I hope they give her a different hairpiece. I am so sick of it!

O we all know they will. This one actually works for her though. I do wish they would make some more diverse hair molds for women. They are few and very far between.

That's strange, the Iron Man set feats 3 figs just as the cap one, and is priced higher. But doesnt have any other figs besides Bucky and Zemo? Huh...

Edited by kevkipo

I'm not believing anything about CA:CW sets until the blurry catalogue pictures come in November.

When do we think we'll see Avengers Assemble set pictures?

O we all know they will. This one actually works for her though. I do wish they would make some more diverse hair molds for women. They are few and very far between.

Yup, it's the sad truth.

So i put my new Program and Wacom to good use and some some fast sketches, kinda get an idea what they can look like

CXqqMFc.png

No doubt you just drew that for Quicksilver... :tongue:

Say it as much as you want, but he ain't coming back!

I'm not believing anything about CA:CW sets until the blurry catalog pictures come in November.

I'm leaning towards this belief. It's rather early to start assuming what will be in a set based off a few descriptions. Although I will say that Iron Skull is stupid and we should get new characters instead. At least not any variant that even resembles another repetitive Iron Man armor. :blush:

That being said, I personally don't even want to see prelims of the Civil War sets. These latest superhero movies are already being vigorously spoiled for me by evil headlines and off topic posts, frequently found here, in this form. Like pictures of Hawkeye's sleeves; that was supposed to be a surprise I'm assuming! On par with Spider-Man showing up!