Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Agent Carter in minifig form would be the absolute best! With a hairpiece as well as her awesome red hat :) I would love an Agent Carter set with Jarvis, her and Sousa but it is extremely unlikely sadly

I was just thinking about how we saw the classic captain America, red skull, and modok in the marvel Lego game. Well what if we see some civil war figures and vehicles in the next lego game?

It's based on the mcu.

I was just thinking about how we saw the classic captain America, red skull, and modok in the marvel Lego game. Well what if we see some civil war figures and vehicles in the next lego game?

It's based on the mcu.

We'll likely have prelims by the time this game comes out so it doesn't really matter.

Nothing really major, but has anyone wondered how the comic for the CW sets will look like? I mean it's going to be hard to make propaganda for the children saying "hey look, your favorite heroes are going to try to kill each other". Again nothing imporant but still curious how it will turn out.

I didn't think of that Ultron, but still would be nice to see them fully instead of the one position that we see in those photos.

Nothing really major, but has anyone wondered how the comic for the CW sets will look like? I mean it's going to be hard to make propaganda for the children saying "hey look, your favorite heroes are going to try to kill each other". Again nothing imporant but still curious how it will turn out.

What they might do is have the other objects in the set attack them instead of the heroes attacking each other directly.

Ex. Remote operated jet firing at Captain America.

I think they are also going to be fighting

Crossbones and Zemo in the movie so that could be some of the comic.

tought about that too, but i think they are gonna paint Tony and T'challa as the baddies here together with Zemo and Brock

tought about that too, but i think they are gonna paint Tony and T'challa as the baddies here together with Zemo and Brock

Tony definitely, but T'challa is supposed to be the Spiderman in the movie.

Have you read the reports?

Spiderman was confirmed for a looong time now..

Okay so the Ancient one is going to be a woman, and Mordo is going to be African-American sooo, that makes 3 minfigs for the Doc Strange set

Stephen, Mordo and The Ancient one

Also i want the Rajesh hair for Stephen

And his modern outfit, i really dislike his old one

Edited by kevkipo

I remember hearing somewhere that we were getting avengers assemble sets for 2016. I found this picture on Lego.com of Captain America. It's pretty much the regular blue comic variant we got in the red skull set with dark blue instead. And i see a dark red shield which is much better than the bright red shield. We could definitely be seeing this variation in a 2016 set.

message-boards-which-super-hero-are-you.jpg?l.r2=-1970808203

Edited by amazingbricks

Sadly for those who cannot go to comic con this year there WILL BE exclusive sets AND minigures. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/comic-con-lego-offering-con-802057

I'm tired of this stuff, they make exclusive sets and figures that every lego fan wants but make it so only people who got to the hardest comic con to get into get it. Once it is available on the Amazon or ebay it is hundreds of dollars. I can't afford that. (end of rant)

About the black panther, I do know that Spiderman is going to be in the movie but from what I have read black panther will be switching sides.

I'm tired of this stuff, they make exclusive sets and figures that every lego fan wants but make it so only people who got to the hardest comic con to get into get it. Once it is available on the Amazon or ebay it is hundreds of dollars. I can't afford that. (end of rant)

About the black panther, I do know that Spiderman is going to be in the movie but from what I have read black panther will be switching sides.

I would have loved to get that ultron throne, but then again, the only exclusive thing about it is that it doesnt have printing on the helmet. And as for the yet to be revealed figures best case scenario it will be Ulyses Klaus. Wouldn't affect me since chances of him returning in the black panther movies are high, bad scenario it's either quicksilver with his jacket of his first battle, or scarlett witch with her new outfit, worst case scenario (for me) actual comic based versions of whichever character appeared in this movie.

Edited by Hawkeye616

it's either quicksilver with his jacket of his first battle

Suicide much?? :enough:

please be like Rocket and get released in a Poly later this year :angel_sing:

Suicide much?? :enough:

please be like Rocket and get released in a Poly later this year :angel_sing:

I hope if lego EVER decides to make quicksilvers awesome jacket I want it in the bluray edition of AoU

Just my personal opinion, but, discussion of the SDCC exclusives belongs in the 2015 thread.

You're right, will do :thumbup:

Wow, I just read the article saying that Ant Man will shrink and ride on the arrow. That is amazing!!!

But even more amazing is that it obviously means, Ant Man micro figure!!!! That will be iconic in the movie kinda like the Hulkbuster and Vision from AoU.

Now, I'm even more excited knowing a proper Ant Man micro figure rendition is coming!!! :excited::drool:

This means nothing... A microfigure wouldn't fit on a Lego arrow and Lego wouldn't make new molds for a one-off scene that lasts a couple seconds. Also, if Ant Man can become giant in this movie it's more likely Lego would do that, although it's still unlikely.

This means nothing... A microfigure wouldn't fit on a Lego arrow and Lego wouldn't make new molds for a one-off scene that lasts a couple seconds. Also, if Ant Man can become giant in this movie it's more likely Lego would do that, although it's still unlikely.

It might not stick to the arrow, but it still can be used for the looks. And if they go the giant man route, how will they make him? Groot style? Or CCBS system like those old avengers figures?

It might not stick to the arrow, but it still can be used for the looks. And if they go the giant man route, how will they make him? Groot style? Or CCBS system like those old avengers figures?

Lego clock style. But without the clock!

Lego clock style. But without the clock!

Yes that would be trully cool, however, that set will be expensive if any other building or structure is added, nonetheless I would buy it in an instant.

Edited by Hawkeye616

I remember hearing somewhere that we were getting avengers assemble sets for 2016. I found this picture on Lego.com of Captain America. It's pretty much the regular blue comic variant we got in the red skull set with dark blue instead. And i see a dark red shield which is much better than the bright red shield.

Lego have already done two Avengers Assemble sets, "Captain America vs. Hydra and Hulk Lab Smash." So I'd guess that we'll see two sets again this year, with 3 Civil War, and probably 3 to 4 Spiderman sets

I remember hearing somewhere that we were getting avengers assemble sets for 2016. I found this picture on Lego.com of Captain America. It's pretty much the regular blue comic variant we got in the red skull set with dark blue instead. And i see a dark red shield which is much better than the bright red shield. We could definitely be seeing this variation in a 2016 set.

Oh no.. that pic increases the probability of us not actually getting a helmet piece for cap in civil war sets. I mean sure they could use it for the Civil War sets and not for the AA, but wouldn't it make sense to use it in more than one set if a new mold was made? So i guess helmetless cap will strike again in civil war sets.. :sad: