Garmadon

[WZ10:F9 Ulandus] Divide and Conquer!

18459170260_c0ffcf5fd8_z.jpg

"Divide and conquer, that's how we'll do it!" the Desert King was said to have declared. He boasted that no street of the capital did not have at least one Desert King soldier. He seems to have gotten the quote a little off though...

18024217074_23bdff68ed_z.jpg

The unfortunate mummies were constantly getting trapped between High Council and Ulandian troops...

Figless:

18430010810_a25a33a7f7_z.jpg

My last build for Category C! For some reason I thought WZ10 wasn't due 'til the end of this week, so my planned humongous 48x48 ended up a bit smaller :tongue::laugh: Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Edited by Garmadon

Better pictures have now been taken and uploaded :wink:

Very neat!

Thanks GG!

Nice! I am impressed!

Thank you!

Very nice! I like the technique you used for the roof and how you made the wall :classic:

I like the custom built roofs and the floor technique.

Edited by Blufiji

Great work, Garm! The vine is very nice and I like the wall texturing :thumbup:

Thanks LJ! I'm glad you like it!

Very nice! I like the technique you used for the roof and how you made the wall :classic:

Thanks Balbo!

Nice work here! I like the roof!

Thanks Adair! :wink:

I like the custom built roofs and the floor technique.

Thanks Blufiji! :classic:

The textures of the wall and road are both pretty good and the decorated roof is nice. The border is creative and I like the repeated use of gold accents. The posing really shows the action and makes a nice contrast between the different factions. Good work.

The textures of the wall and road are both pretty good and the decorated roof is nice. The border is creative and I like the repeated use of gold accents. The posing really shows the action and makes a nice contrast between the different factions. Good work.

Thanks Captain D, your critiques are always appreciated! :classic:

I think this is one of your best buildings ever, I really like the layout with double roofs :wub: Nice backdrop with the wall, and the fig posing is excellent as always.

You and Kai both put on a very impressive showing for Cat. C :thumbup:

Very nice job here, the mix of asian and middle eastern architecture is perfect; you've blended them very nicely! :thumbup:

I think this is one of your best buildings ever, I really like the layout with double roofs :wub: Nice backdrop with the wall, and the fig posing is excellent as always.

You and Kai both put on a very impressive showing for Cat. C :thumbup:

Thanks a lot SK! I wasn't sure how it would turn out with the yellow wall but I liked how it ended up. Thanks again! :sweet:

Very nice job here, the mix of asian and middle eastern architecture is perfect; you've blended them very nicely! :thumbup:

Thanks Hammerhand, glad you like it! My goal was to mix the two, so I'm happy it turned out well!

Very nice build Garmadon, that house turned out super well! The road also looks good! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Very nice build Garmadon, that house turned out super well! The road also looks good! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kai!

Cat C done? Congratulations!

The building has an east-asian style to it (thinking of the roofs). :thumbup:

Thanks CB! Wheww... ha, ha! Now for the other three categories :oh: JK, thankfully I don't think they will involve quite as much building! :laugh:

This is a really cool build Garmadon!

If I was to point out a weak point it would be that there is nothing in the window. A fig or two inside, some flowers outside, furniture inside, or something else would have been great I think.

:thumbup:

Edited by mrcp6d

This is a really cool build Garmadon!

If I was to point out a weak point it would be that there is nothing in the window. A fig or two inside, some flowers outside, furniture inside, or something else would have been great I think.

:thumbup:

Thanks mrcp6d! As to the weak point, I entirely agree that it would be better with something or someone up there. Unfortunately this was a bit of a rushed build though (one day), so I wasn't able to do everything I wanted with it! :grin: Thanks again! :sweet:

Very nice action scene! That pincer can't be fun to fight your way out of :wink: Great job!

Ha, ha, I wouldn't think so! :wink: Thanks FP!