Sign in to follow this  
Petric_G

Exodus Part III

Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.

The Egyptians pursued them, and all Pharaoh’s horses and chariots and horsemen followed them into the sea. During the last watch of the night the Lord looked down from the pillar of fire and cloud at the Egyptian army and threw it into confusion. He jammed the wheels of their chariots so that they had difficulty driving. And the Egyptians said, “Let’s get away from the Israelites! The Lord is fighting for them against Egypt.”

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over the sea so that the waters may flow back over the Egyptians and their chariots and horsemen.” Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and at daybreak the sea went back to its place. The Egyptians were fleeing toward it, and the Lord swept them into the sea.

18613292171_2257a1ce64_c.jpg

The water flowed back and covered the chariots and horsemen—the entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived.

18613292841_577fd0999a_c.jpg

But the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.

18424978659_a20953020f_c.jpg

That day the Lord saved Israel from the hands of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians lying dead on the shore. And when the Israelites saw the mighty hand of the Lord displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the Lord and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant.

17988482354_6be334874e_c.jpg

Exodus 14, 21-31

Read & watch more:

Exodus Part I

Exodus Part II

Edited by Petric_G

Really, really love it. The guys being washed away are just great. Detailed, fun, creative. What more is needed in a MOC? :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

This is an instantly recognizable scene and it's very well built. The wall of water crashing down on the Egyptians looks spectacular and the posing of the soldiers caught in it is some of the best I've ever seen. The chariots are nice and the minimalist base makes a decent sea bed. The Israelites are well represented too although I question if red hair was common among them. Excellent work!

Thanks for the Comments.

@ Captain Dee: I dought red hair to also the fact that they did smile about the water crash...

I hope to upload the other two Exodus parts soon!

Wow, that's awesome :wub:

I love the wave and the posing of the minifigures :thumbup:

Amazing! I love the minifigure posing and how the water looks real! he-he the legs sticking out of the water is awesome :wink:

Also, Israel is smiling now, but give it a few weeks... :wacko:

Edited by Nagol of Fortfield

Wonderful water effect! The raised shore for the Israelites to stand on is a great touch too :thumbup:

Stunning build! :wub: The rockwork is superb, but it's the water effects that really steal the show here; simply amazing! :thumbup: