Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

[O-H09] Equipment Drop

BEGIN TRANSMISSION 04: SPECIAL FORCES JEBEDIAH O'REILLY TO OCTAN HQ

SECURE CHANNEL 768954

8 JUNALI AD 3815

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was supposed to be my week off. I was just getting ready to travel back to Farmolis for a nice, relaxing vacation when I got an "emergency call" to do some advance scouting on Wastyria. I get to the hanger and evidently I'm also supposed to install some equipment on Wastyria. As no minifigure has yet walked its surface Octan needed some sensory equipment installed to guide in the big transport ships. So here I am,fastening down the final component of the first device. One down, nineteen to go...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END TRANSMISSION 04

18568231112_262a953944_c.jpg

[O-H09] Equipment Drop

17952054773_aca1c1abc2_c.jpg

[O-H09] Equipment Drop

Didn't have much time to build this week so just got in a quick little build. Some points are better than no points!

Comments and criticism welcome!

Nice work on the water and equipment :thumbup:

I think tiling the border might make it look even better though :classic:

Quickie but a goodie. Nice work, love the octagonal base shape, I am totally biased to builds using those.

Also, love how the studs just float on the tiles. Great job my friend. keep it up. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Great equipment and beautiful water! Very clean and well presented!

Nice little build. I too like the sensor array. Perhaps a few of the components in grey would help them stand out a bit more and be visually differentiated, although I admit I am partial to the all-white scheme.