Lordofdragonss

Angry Birds 2016 Rumors & Discussion

I don't understand - why Lego decided to make a set main part of which is a car, which appeared in the movie only for some seconds and without a pig on it and to make Stella minifigure but not to make Terence figure?

No Hal or Bubbles, either. It's unfortunate. I hope we get another wave, but that seems rather unlikely.

No Hal or Bubbles, either. It's unfortunate.

But Terence is one of main characters of the Angry Birds Movie, while Hal and Bubbles aren't.

I'm just saying, they should have given us as many of the flock as possible. And hey, at least Terence is on a portrait in 75823 Bird Island Egg Heist, if I'm not mistaken!

Edited by Puffle Pal26

I think this is one theme for which most of us who have any interest in the sets will do so because of the parts assortment, rather than the builds / scenes, the figures, or the source material.

I totally understand why TLG would get this license (and argued for precisely that in the early pages of this thread), but man, this movie looks like the worst thing TLG has ever made sets from. That said, I'll be happy to grab some sets myself, if/when they get steeply clearanced.

I saw the movie the other day. I liked it , awesome job turning it into a movie, feel like there will be another

Still can't believe

that the mighty egeal rick rolled us all

I feel like these sets will sell like crazy once a few more people see the movie

, but man, this movie looks like the worst thing TLG has ever made sets from.

But what about galg.... Oh wait we don't speak of that

After seeing the movie and loving it I'm wondering, have the sets been selling well? If they have I really hope we get more if there's a sequel.

As of now, I don't see them selling around my area. If they do make a sequel, I highly doubt Lego will still have the rights for it. I could see megablocks getting a hold of it like the ninja turtles line.

Just to let everyone know the Birds arms are detachable and reattachable.

You mean a minifigure arm connection or a regular bar connection?

Picked up Pig City Teardown cause it's probably the only Angry Birds set I'm gonna buy - it's really nice! Lotta fun functions and catapulting the birds is fun. :tongue:

can you link me to some angry bird mocs? Can;t seem to find any (I would prefer dioramas more then vignetes:)