Sign in to follow this  
David FNJ

[M - B04] Octan Camp Infiltration

Tags: B04, MANTIS, Spying

18579077852_e7ce585da7_z.jpg

AG Octan Camp Infiltration by David FNJ, on Flickr

Double D's Log 1: After watching the patterns of a small group of Octan operatives on the planet in sector B04, I was finally able to access their computer for 5 minutes while they took a short hike to a nearby lake. Quickly, I submitted a script back to their headquarters that would ultimately require the group to leave the planet the next day. "Hostile Conditions - no time to explain" seemed to have done the trick ;)

17960993024_88be12c134_t.jpgM.A.N.T.I.S. engineers and researchers should do fine here now without any other interruptions from Octan....at least for now.

~ DD out

18579092352_ac9d12db42_n.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

Well, my first AG post! Didn't get to spend too much time on it since I joined late this week and didn't know what planet we were going for, but hey, extra points for M.A.N.T.I.S.

I think I got all of the tags, location, etc. right. Let me know if I need to change something.

Hopefully I will get used to commenting on people's builds here on EB, but I don't know, I may be more of a Flickr guy when it comes to that.

Edited by David FNJ

Lovely foliage! Great build! Octan seems to be literally everywhere these days... :look: as the saying goes: "Octan: we are everywhere. We are everything. We are inevitable." :laugh: But seriously, those trees are the bomb! And your scooter's adorable too! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Love the lived in feel of the Octan base, and as Dr. Long (what I guess everyone is calling him now-a-days) said, those trees are lovely - not too strange, but still certainly not from Terra. I really wanted to do something with cloth, but it looks like you beat me to it and did a splendid job of it too!

That base looks perfect for a temporary command post :thumbup: Lovely trees and landscape too, the mix of greens works very well :classic:

Nice use of tires for those trees, I'm going to have to remember that. The little outpost looks really neat too!

Cool stuff. The trees are very cool and the outpost has a really nice feel to it.

Great little camp - so many interesting details, and it looks a nice place to stay for a while. The foliage is really well done too :classic:

Incredible terrain! And the Octan camp is well done! Great job!

Nice camp!! The trees look a little tired though... :wink: