Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

[M - B04] Some assembly required...

18579200135_17ee699563.jpg

[M - B04] Some assembly required... by Mark E., on Flickr

Planet B04 Barnius, Exploration.

Like most of the MANTIS operatives, Mark of Orion has been transferred from MANTIS HQ on the planet Torresta to the nearby planet Barnius. His assignment - grunt labor.

Mark plunged into the vast woods with a sensory array assembly package. But once Mark began to work, he realized this was a real job... and a really slow job at that.

6 hours later, Mark was adding the finishing touches to the complex device.

"Some assembly required... HA! I'd rather storm an alien fortress than sit here building this hunk of junk!!"

Mark realized his outburst was childish and wiped his sweat-slick chin thoughtfully.

"Nah, it's not that bad out here, the weather's nice, I get some time to myself, and It could be worse... I could be making minimum wage at Maczargalds flipping zurgers..."

Mark's logical thoughts were soon usurped by his previous melancholy attitude. Ex-pirates are often grumpy, due to lack of adrenaline rush.

"It's awfully quiet out here... Too quiet. I hope they send me to a nice, open desert soon so I can at least see the aliens before they gobble me up!"

Edited by Mark of Falworth

"It could be worse... I could be making minimum wage at Maczargalds flipping zurgers..."

Haha! :grin: Amazing presentation on the build! :classic:

The picture is very nice and nice device as well!