Sign in to follow this  
Yzalirk

[K - B08] Now Look What We Found Here

After being dropped off on Greater Direstan by command, Wilhelm was directed to search for any supplies to help Kawashita, even if that means taking goods that don't belong to them. After walking through the thick brush, Captain Clank [Leader in middle] spotted some peculiar looking cubes. They began to approach the objects and they realize they are unmarked crates. They do not bear the emblem on Octan or M.A.N.T.I.S so they must be from the natives that live on Greater Direstan or are old crates from before the corporations were founded. Nonetheless, they take the crates and prepare a beacon for pick-up.

abH5bHU.png

UOGlvu6.jpg - LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT HERE BOYS!

tkjwlYt.jpg - What are they, sir?

UOGlvu6.jpg - MY MEMORY UNIT TELLS ME THEY ARE SUPPLY CRATES.

tkjwlYt.jpg - Full of what, sir?

UOGlvu6.jpg - GOODS. LET ME REPORT THIS IN SO THE NAUTILUS CAN PICK THESE UP.

tkjwlYt.jpg - Aye aye, sir!

UOGlvu6.jpg - WILHELM!

3YY6sOf.png - YES, SIR?

UOGlvu6.jpg - WATCH THESE CRATES WITH YOUR LIFE UNTIL THE NAUTILUS PICKS THEM UP!

3YY6sOf.png - YES SIR!

UOGlvu6.jpg - SAME GOES FOR YOU PRIVATE!

tkjwlYt.jpg - Sir yes sir!

The crew that waits until The Nautilus arrives and captures the crates. Wilhelm and the private guard the crates with their life, as commanded. Wilhelm is using one of Kawashita's latest Plasma Rifle, standard issue, not so unique with a Plasma Pack on his back. The private is using a simple lead-spitting semi-auto rifle - reliable and hard hitting.

Edited by Goliath

I love the figures (especially their backpacks) and the dialog!

I love the figures (especially their backpacks) and the dialog!

Thanks! Originally though, the plasma pack was supposed to be connected to a heavy weapon but I couldn't do it in LDD. This is also my first time experimenting with character dialog like this outside on Heroica with my my character so I'm glad you like it! :classic:

Great characters and story!

Cool build! I like the feel of the long forgotten about supplies. :classic:

Oh, don't eat any food if it is past its date! Nice work.

Thanks guys. :classic:

Those backpacks are nice, Goliath. I think I'll use that technique in the future if you don't mind. I get what you're going for and I'll be sure to do your idea justice with a heavy trooper with a plasma pack connected to his gun!

Actually, I meant to tell you before that I like the look of Wilhelm in general. Very imposing guy.

Those backpacks are nice, Goliath. I think I'll use that technique in the future if you don't mind. I get what you're going for and I'll be sure to do your idea justice with a heavy trooper with a plasma pack connected to his gun!

Actually, I meant to tell you before that I like the look of Wilhelm in general. Very imposing guy.

Thanks! By all means, use the backpack technique, I don't mind at all. I'd really like to see your improvement on the idea. :wink: I actually got the idea for this from Fallout 3 and New Vegas' Gatling Laster and Minigun with they weapon style and the "ammo" pack on the back. I just don't know how to make the weapon. :sceptic:

Thanks again. I really do like the idea of a space warrior type of look so I felt that that look is suiting. It's too bad M.A.N.T.I.S is more known for their military-like behavior, I'd like to see Kawashita somewhat like that but I know people wouldn't be in favor of it.

If I remember correctly, I said somewhere that aliens shouldn't be represented in the corporations. That or the giuys on the right had a very bad plastic surgery...

Excellent scene. Simple but effective. :thumbup:

If I remember correctly, I said somewhere that aliens shouldn't be represented in the corporations. That or the giuys on the right had a very bad plastic surgery...

He could be Gen-modded. Kawashita is famous for that, after all!

~Insectoid Aristocrat