Hello! I just finished my new MOC from the Middle-Earth world. It captures the scene from the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, shortly after the explosion of the deeping wall. I made it for one LEGO exposition there in Czech Rep. These photos were taken after I finished the MOC, the quality is not as good as I wanted, but in next few weeks I will upload better photos from the exposition. I hope you enjoy this.

12eo.JPG

12ep.JPG

12er.JPG

12es.JPG

That's a lot of Uruk-Hai you gotten together!

Lovely looking build, and the hole is really well executed

This is such an amazing display piece. Great work man. Love the mounds of soldiers and the detail on the walls of the fortress are amazing. I really do love it. Great work man. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice. I like the movie accurate uruk's pikes and the nice snotted wall facia. The massed ranks of regular uruks could perhaps do with a little more variation in their posing and positioning - but great job overall.

Good work. Nice displaypiece. I like the elven soldiers. Helms Deep mocs are always a pleasure to me. Plus nice use of the uruk sword for the ladder. ;-)

Wow, that's fantastic :wub:

I love the whole in the ground and the posing of the minifigures!

I'm a fan of the "hole" too. Did you buy the brown Rohan helmets from Jimmy's store on bricklink?

This is a pretty good portrayal of the scene - big enough to be serious and detailed enough to really make viewers focus closely while not so big as to be overwhelming in terms of building, cost, and presentation. Not that there's anything wrong with the truly gigantic depictions, but this would certainly be easier and it captures the look well. Good work!

I really like this MOC! It's fairly "simple", yet has tons packed into it. The walls being taller and appearing closer to as they do in the movie is nice. The hole in the wall, as others have said, is fantastic looking. I also like all the small details like the Uruk-hai swords being used at the top of the ladders as the hooks and the custom Uruk-hai pikes.

You have a lot of Uruk-hai Berzerkers. Did you buy a bunch extra? Are those brown Rohan helmets custom?

Edited by Deathleech

Thank you for all replies! I´m glad that you like my MOC.

MAB: Yes, brown Rohan helmets are from Jimmy´s store ;) original LEGO helmets just without printing.

Deathleech: I have about 130 uruks + berserkers total (including 17 berserkers), in this MOC there are about 100 uruks + u-h berserkers. If I remember that correctly, I bought 16 berserkers sometimes in 2013 from one BL store, which had them for a good price, I bought also many uruks from that shop, it was pretty cheap (just heads, torsos and legs...the rest of the equipment I bougt from another sellers).

There are some final photos, mostly details:

IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_7355.jpg

Edited by Mr. Cube

custom or they brasso'd a whole bunch of King Theoden's helmets...

There was a seller on bricklink that had a large number of unprinted but genuine LEGO ones. No need for customs, and no need for brasso.

There was a seller on bricklink that had a large number of unprinted but genuine LEGO ones. No need for customs, and no need for brasso.

Genuine ones with no print and no brasso? what were they, ones from the factory that were mistakes and missing the print?