Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[K-B08] - Nothing suspicious

Greater Direstan B08 – Nothing suspicious

Junali 3815

After a quick scan of the surface below, Narbilu decided to do a solo survey of the planet. As it seems the large plains of grass attracts no danger.

For miles and miles Narbilu shears through high grasses on his newly obtained speeder bike, leaving a trail that has the characteristics of a grain circle. Over ten miles he flies in a straight line, before treasure is found. A strange field of flowers, growing awesomnium.

This is something our botanists and scientists should look at. If this is reproducible, this would be a goldmine. Instead of searching the galaxy, we could just grow our resources.

Narbilu circles the area placing beacons for the extractors and filing photographic scans of the surroundings, so the planet is mapped and stored in our database. Greater Direstan seems harmless and save for Kawashita to dominate without any trouble.

18517883901_c799784206_c.jpg

Overall pictures & Speederbike

17895272153_caa75cf677_c.jpg

18329773499_334c98211e_c.jpg

17893273474_e5c265e5da.jpg

18511562292_2687b72698.jpg

Great build! I like the alien hidden beneath the surface - and your speeder bike too :thumbup:

I like how you're vehicles aren't too cliché, Narbilu. This speeder looks cool and believable; I could imagine seeing It in movement.

And that's one nasty looking underground creature there. Hope It doesn't intervere between the KG!

Lovely colour control on that foliage! Also great industrial looking bike there! Great job! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Very nice build! The giant worm being underneath you is creepy and that speederbike is awesome.

The speeder is great and so is the terrain! It looks like the worm is trying to get ahead of Narbilu and take him by surprise!

Wow, great build! I love the underground creature, but he looks sad somehow - maybe some Kawashita agent for lunch will cheer him up :devil:

Great vehicle and I dig the contrast between Narbilu and the monster. I would maybe dial the contrast down in the post-processing though. ;)