18432079176_961abf7180_c.jpg

This is Dain II Ironfoot, the lord of Iron Hills, The King under the Mountain and the scottish boss dwarf who rode that pig.

The challenging part was the legs - All my previous dwarves have been standing still and this guy had a riding pose. It uses some small ball joints that are hidden under the armor skirt.

17837827403_7650464945_z.jpg

The pig works on its own - Dain doesn't.

18460273801_1031493e73_z.jpg

Kill them elves!

More on my blog, as usual. Enjoy.

Awesome build! The pig looks great, I bet that was a fun one to make! Very nice detail as usual with these builds of yours.

Wow. I think I love that boar even more than the figure. That head is stunning and just perfect. But you did of course a great job on the king under the mountain too.

I have to agree, I think I like the pig more than I like Dain.. but together, they are by far my favorites you have done so far. Very nice job once again!

Amazing work.... Lovely Dwarf! I really like the helmet and the pig!

I'm not a fan of the genre but this is another excellent build in your series. Both parts are wonderfully designed and they look incredibly realistic. You've found so many creative ways to use parts that I could spend hours looking over everything. I don't usually see Lego as art but this (and the others) comes really close. Superb!

You continue to impress with these brick-built dwarves! Your parts usage is utterly ingenious and the shaping of both Dain and his boar is incredible. I'm simply amazed by this and I have spent a long time looking (and zooming in) at it.

Wow, that's just incredible :wub: . Especially the boar looks fantastic - I love all the techniques you used for the head and the body. Moreover Dain looks great too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

This one looks really great! The pig looks very realistic and the whole build is so detailed :classic: Awesome work!