VBBN

2016 Action Figure Wishlist

Hm, when they said they had Bionicle planned for three years, did they mean exactly three years? Or are they just going to give us half of a year in 2017? XD

Anyways, maybe this should be a general wishlist topic? We already know what one wave of one of the Constraction(there's two right?) themes is but eventually people are going to want a 2017 wishlist. But then again I guess we can just make a new one then, eh.

But I'll submit this anyways; What do you all want out of a large box set in the final wave? A twin pack? Super large Makuta? Triple pack?? Triple pack with a super large Makuta??!

Focusing all the resources to create a gigantic Makuta with MouP and nothing else in the set. Given if you meant by final wave 2017.

I'd like the MoUP as a titan set in and on itself, like Makuta's vortex form in MNOG, or the Majora's Mask final bosses (though the latter is less likely, since it would imply a life-sized MoUP, like the Vladmask or the "gates" of the 2005 playsets).

I'd like some sort of body created by the MouP for itself. Something very unusual, somewhat bestial and just plain strange in build. Something like a hybrid between a real world jaguar, a squid and a Boxor is what I'm imagining. I just really want a titan with an excuse to show off Grievous-level or better CCBS complexity.

I'd like some sort of body created by the MouP for itself. Something very unusual, somewhat bestial and just plain strange in build. Something like a hybrid between a real world jaguar, a squid and a Boxor is what I'm imagining. I just really want a titan with an excuse to show off Grievous-level or better CCBS complexity.

And a Lovecraftian-horror look, too.