archy970

New Modular building MOC

This is my new modular for my square. The baseplate is 48x48.

90127m.jpg

msjipk.jpg

dfa9p5.jpg

mheyxw.jpg

6th3zd.jpg

2le6m91.jpg

2m46ts0.jpg

35n60k9.jpg

35bclmo.jpg

11spkch.jpg

Edited by archy970

Nice! Great facade and I like the paving pattern on the open space.

I like this too, the outside reminds me of an old Woolworths in my hometown or maybe an ice cream shop, but your interior was quite good as well. Very nice job.

Very, very nice work. Great job man. I'd compliment it some more but don't know where to start. :laugh::wink::thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks. It is just a peace of my square, i's 96x160 studs and have a cofee bar, a bank, a fountaine, one monumment and kids playing park. When I finish it, I will make some pictures of all.

Very nice - really great how you got multiple business on the ground floor and cool treadmills above all with an excellent facade and landscape outside!

I would love to make a modular like this myself!! Looks great, especially the area underneath the shoppingwindows and the windows on the first floor! Really well done!!

Really nice build with some cracking details. I like the way you have kept the facades clean and simple but full of nice details and techniques.

Cant wait to see more form you!

I like this! Looks very American (looks at profile and sees you live in Serbia), kind of a typical turn-of-the-century small town building. The red and white striped awning is probably the best color choice. I like the detailing around the windows and doors, as well as the "third" level/roof blocks.

Well done, it looks very nice. A sort of Georgian style to it.

I think you could easily support an extra floor to it as well without it looking odd.