Garmadon

The Algus Saga: Uridius' Keep's Beacon

Dalig Ulv

17657213274_82186d38b6_c.jpg

17772203313_74b6daccb7_z.jpg

Alerted by the beacon of Dalig Ulv, Uridius orders the Keep's beacon to be lit to warn the others of the approaching danger.

18388719572_732476298f_z.jpg

Ah, it was quite refreshing to build something in Mitgardia again after all the Kaliphlin Civil War stuff going on! Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :classic:

Great beacon! I really like the rockwork and wall texturing on the tower :thumbup:

A little bit more snow on top of the rocks might look good, but that's a small complaint :classic:

Very nice work! I really like the rockwork and the texturing of the wall :thumbup:

Very nice little beacon, good job on the snow/rockwork!

Yay snow! :laugh: A touch of white on the tower top would have perhaps been interesting, but I like the tower, the round bricks and the (almost) headlight bricks work well together for texture.

Thanks all!

Great beacon! I really like the rockwork and wall texturing on the tower :thumbup:

A little bit more snow on top of the rocks might look good, but that's a small complaint :classic:

Thanks LJ! Yes, perhaps a bit of snow would have looked good there... I had figured that it would have melted from the sun, and that the lower snow was still around because more sheltered from it :wink:

Very nice work! I really like the rockwork and the texturing of the wall :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo!

Very nice little beacon, good job on the snow/rockwork!

Thanks Kai, glad you like it!

Yay snow! :laugh: A touch of white on the tower top would have perhaps been interesting, but I like the tower, the round bricks and the (almost) headlight bricks work well together for texture.

Ha, ha! Thanks mrcp6d!

I like the tower approach to a beacon, the 1x1 round bricks give a neat texture :thumbup: Lovely rockwork too :classic:

The overall design is very good; however the two photos are almost identical. I'd like to see a little more of the beacon itself and also view the tower from a different angle. The wall textures are nice and the rocks and snow look good, but I'll echo the thought that more snow would look better! Nice work.

I like the tower approach to a beacon, the 1x1 round bricks give a neat texture :thumbup: Lovely rockwork too :classic:

Thanks a lot SK, glad you like it! :sweet:

The overall design is very good; however the two photos are almost identical. I'd like to see a little more of the beacon itself and also view the tower from a different angle. The wall textures are nice and the rocks and snow look good, but I'll echo the thought that more snow would look better! Nice work.

Thanks Captain D! Yes, the pictures are very similar, but I'm afraid there wasn't much of a different angle for a more different shot! :grin:

The snotted base is really nice.

Thanks Blufiji!

Did I miss something? Why is everybody building beacons?

Good to see something of Mitgardia - nice snow/rockwork!

Thanks CB, Mitgardian builds just now are certainly refreshing! As kabel mentioned, the North is lighting beacons to warn Mitgardia of the invading frozen beyonders coming South :wink:

Nice beacon Garmadon :)

I'm also confused about this beacon development...

Thanks IenjoyLego! The beacons are part of the Mitgardian Frozen Beyond thing :wink:

More beacons! Hopefully the southern Mitgardians will be able to rally in time to meet these glacial goblins of the North! If not, send them to Nocturnus and we will give them a up close tour of our beautiful lava fields!

Fortunately, with Mitgarida once again united, these blizzardy beasts will not find a divided land to conquer piecemeal. True Nocturnus has not forgotten Mitgardia's assistance to the resistance, and we await your word to send aid in arms and supplies!

OoC: Another sweet beacon! Like how its embedded into the rocks, which are done quite nicely especially with the SNOT/white elements.

More beacons! Hopefully the southern Mitgardians will be able to rally in time to meet these glacial goblins of the North! If not, send them to Nocturnus and we will give them a up close tour of our beautiful lava fields!

Fortunately, with Mitgarida once again united, these blizzardy beasts will not find a divided land to conquer piecemeal. True Nocturnus has not forgotten Mitgardia's assistance to the resistance, and we await your word to send aid in arms and supplies!

OoC: Another sweet beacon! Like how its embedded into the rocks, which are done quite nicely especially with the SNOT/white elements.

The North welcomes its dark neighbors gracious invitation to send the Algus for a bath in their lava swamps!

OoC: Thanks a lot ME! :wink:

Great beacon!

Thanks LV! :sweet: