MKJoshA

The Algus Saga: The Beacon of Dalig Ulv

17657214824_746ffc0651_b.jpg

While Wyndor was busy in Treacleheim, the mayor of Dalig Ulv sent word to his men on the mountain that a terrible evil known as the Algus had been seen near Dalig Ulv and that they needed to light the warning beacon.

16727130443_1ed3c194f8_c.jpg

They lit the beacon and hoped that word would get to the rest of the guild in time to warn them of the coming danger.

17139939927_57e8b0965a_c.jpg

The next beacon...

Nice build, MKJ!

I like the hanging snow around the path and the way the log pile is done! The flaming arrow is a nice touch!

Very nice, the wood pile and snowscaping is awesome. So we are treated to more of these mysterious and disturbing events. I look forward to more!

The log piles are great mate... We must be on alert for the inc threat... :look:

Nice beacon MKJ, the wood stacked on top is great! :wink: Good idea for lighting it too!

Now what's the matter with all your veacons at the moment? :grin:

I really like how you arranged the Piles. Looks very natural.

A really nice beacon here MKJ, the stacked wood looks fantastic and the snow looks great too!

Great work! I like how you made the beacon. Furthermore the snow looks nice, too :thumbup:

That stack of wood is FANTASTIC! I really like the smooth snow with the trampled path too. :thumbup:

Love the cleanness of this one. Also great stacked wood and a cool idea for a flaming arrow that I've never seen before.

The staggered plates look great for stacked wood, and the overhanging snow is fabulous :wub:

Time for all of Mitgardia to be alerted of the threat from the North.

Beacons, beacons everywhere... The rocks are pretty simple but the stacked wood and overhanging ice are brilliant. The flaming arrow is a good idea too. One small suggestion: a few trans-orange pieces among the wood would more realistically show the fire climbing up rather than igniting right on top. Good work regardless.

Probably the most realistic looking of the beacons we've seen so far. the snotted snow and the wood piling is superb.