Breakdown

Has anyone else been yelled at for introducing lego to a non-tradition

On Saturday night I tried to introduce Lego to something that could best be described as a non-traditional Lego venue and when I did some horrible fat guy yelled at me.

He screamed: "WHO BROUGHT LEGO???, THAT STUFF HURTS!!!!" at the top of his lungs.

I just kinda sunk back into my chair and refused eye contact, and I don't think that anyone was the wiser.

Has this oppression ever happened to anyone else here???

I was going to detail what happened, but someone happened to be videoing something else - perhaps unrelated and you catch this transaction right at the tail end of the video. It kinda spoiled the night for me (just so that no one here thinks that I'm exaggerating or something).

Edited by Breakdown

My first reaction : You're from Canada , just say " Sorry , ey " and leave it be ! :laugh:

Second reaction : What the freck is that guy thinking ? What kind of PTSS does this guy have :hmpf_bad: ? Was he trapped in a room filled with LEGO and couldn't move without stepping on them ? )

Or Third : Did he try to eat them ??

And after seeing the video... I couldn't stop laughing !!! :grin:

Fighting words indeed !!

Grtz Saint

My first reaction : You're from Canada , just say " Sorry , ey " and leave it be ! :laugh:

Second reaction : What the freck is that guy thinking ? What kind of PTSS does this guy have :hmpf_bad: ? Was he trapped in a room filled with LEGO and couldn't move without stepping on them ? )

Or Third : Did he try to eat them ??

And after seeing the video... I couldn't stop laughing !!! :grin:

Fighting words indeed !!

Grtz Saint

The lady at Purolator (package carrier) shook the box of Lego that I was signing for and told me be careful your kids will get that stuff all over the carpet and it'll hurt like heck when you step on it. I just thanked her nodded and smiled.

That video got hilarious at the end. Even funnier is the fact the guy at the end looks and yells like a personal friend of mine :laugh::classic: