Excellent work once again. Just curious, is making Lego models your day job? You could definitely get paid for your creations and your attention to detail is astounding.

Wow! I can't believe how great that looks at that scale of "blockiness" - it's clearly Lego, but even without going down to plate or half-brick level on most of it, it looks incredible! Well done. :sweet:

Thank you very much! I am glad that you like it!

Bad, bad hunter! It was very beautiful&gorgeus beast ...

:laugh: The tiger actually inspired me to make a hunting rifle! It is half-done, but I need still some bricks for the Gunstock.

Excellent work once again. Just curious, is making Lego models your day job? You could definitely get paid for your creations and your attention to detail is astounding.

Ehh... no! Its just my hobby. :sweet: But I feel flattered!

My most prefered animal. I never seen a better animal in Lego version, so realistic, you take care of every part of the head. Great work.

Wow, you really got the proportions right, which is always tricky when using bricks. It looks extremely lifelike, although I would hate to see the head of such a majestetic creature mounted on a wall in real life. Glad you can do the same in bricks! :grin:

Oh that is absolutely gorgeous!! I'll take 60 bajillion please.

Please, do not take this apart, ever! I was going to say my favourite part is the mouth because you can just look at it and almost feela like it is a real mouth, not Lego. It has such a life like feel to it, but then i look at all the other parts of it... The nose... Those eyes... The fluffy ears, the white spiky neck hair on the side... It all looks exceptionally life like!!!

You have an exceptional talent for capturing animals lifelike look. Dont ever lose it!

Thank you very much!

Please, do not take this apart, ever! (...)

:sweet: No I won´t!!! Promise!

Edited by Actionfigure