Just to update this thread with some feedback.

I purchased the Town Hall, Fire Station and Monster Haunted House from him, all arrived yesterday boxed, with instructions etc. A quick look and everything seems to be there. :)

Cheers

hi.. wonder am I too late to to make a purchase? I'm really interested in the carousel set.. wonder is it still on sale ? can't seem to pm you.. do let me know .. thanks

I value that at £5 more like £1000 to £5000 if I was going to buy it I'd ask for the lot at £500!

Edited by Phred
Removed quote of this post in the post and odd characters.

Joker is still active on the forum but he's not posted in this thread for 6 months... Maybe better to PM him for a response.

Hey guys, Sorry for delays, Anyone still interested in stuff, can you send me email addresses and i will get back to you asap :)

I'm probably late, but is there anything left? More specifically any loose clone wars clone troopers? I also think if you have a list of anything that's left now that might be helpful.

Maybe it is an option to take it to a pawnshop for a lone. This way you get some money for your trip, and you can get it back afther your trip. I think that you never get your money back that you invested over the years. Also you can regret it afther you have sold it. Good luck with the choice you will make for your collection.

my email

cdi19caga@csf.bc.ca

Just be careful The Joker1, because flyboy01 didn't pay JDL1967 his shipping money when he sent him technic parts :wink: .

I am still trying to set up an international bank account.

but I will send him the money when I can.

Then just pay me, but dont tell me in a PM mail you send me, that you havend recieved the package. Dont forget that i have give you the parts for free and that i have payd for the shippingcost!!! I could give it to someone who likes the technic lego hobby also, but dont have the money to spend because of that persons situation. In that case, i would have payd for the shippingcost also. And if you couldend pay because of your financial situation, you only had to let me no in a PM. Now, i just want my money!!!

Edited by JDL1967