Sign in to follow this  
BJM

[SWBP] - Assassins of Honoghr

The Noghri assassins of Honoghr are skilled fighters. Although small, they are stealthy, efficient killing machines, with claws, fangs, and a sense of smell so acute they can smell your blood-line.

The team are based at the tomb of Rukh, and appear harmless primitive humanoids. But take a closer look and you'll find them hiding in the shrine ready to ambush.

Is that really a statue of Rukh on the pedestal (holding a Grand Admiral's head as a trophy), or is it the great warrior Rukh himself, 'hiding' in plain sight?!

Open up the shrine walls to find a Noghri has been watching you through the spy hole. And in the second shrine find the team's weapons, helmets and jet packs ready for the next mission.

17689361264_bf5e1f00ea_z.jpgimage by bjm bjm, on Flickr

18313407061_af8cd2a259_z.jpgimage by bjm bjm, on Flickr

18124240820_b31e70166d_z.jpgimage by bjm bjm, on Flickr

18125763499_6f755615e8_z.jpgimage by bjm bjm, on Flickr

18308062632_fcbef80b2f_z.jpgimage by bjm bjm, on Flickr

There are 102 pieces in this set, not including minifigs, guns and jetpacks. It could be 100 on the dot, if I had 2 2x1 doorclips; I had to use 4 pieces.

I love my Noghri so much, think I will have to build a bigger Thrawn trilogy MOC!

Did you just spoil the Thrawn trilogy?

Did I not mention that the Noghri are also well renowned for their ultimate skills in miss-direction!

Did you just spoil the Thrawn trilogy?

No, I don't think I can see any spoilers at all :wink:

Nice MOC, I like your Noghri, I build some similar, with Chima wolf figs, before I saw this.

Edited by Lord Tyrus