Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[WZ18, E2, HC] You shall not pass!

Hereby my entry to warzone 18: The Battle for Eastgate

18309139511_3f158eecc6_c.jpg

The Eastern Guardian Tower is almost impregnable from land, and commands the entrance to the inner city. Without it, The Desert King cannot hope to take Eastgate. Therefore, he has launched an assault to take the fortified bridge across the river to be able to attack the Eastern Guardian Tower from the back.

18303799872_ebde9ef174_c.jpg

However, our brave heroes from the Trifork has taken up position on the bastion in the river, prepared to repel any attack with their lives.

18303803962_203938ed4c_z.jpg

However, they are not alone, as Kaliphlinite forces are marching across the bridge from the inner city to brace the walls and defend it if breached.

This will not be the day that Eastgate falls to the regime of the Desert King. Not if these warriors have their say...

This was a fun build, although I initially had not included the tower - rereading the warzone description, however, forced me to find a way to include the tower - and considering it is an afterthought, I think it turned out pretty well! :tongue:

C&C is welcome, as always.

Excellent entry, Bregir! The sand green pattern works very well and I like the wooden section sticking off :thumbup:

The overall scene is nice but I really like the tower. I also think the green corners look great with the tan walls and the wooden part halfway up. The bastion with its angled walls is excellent and the bridge is pretty good. And you definitely crammed in the minifigs. Good work!

Great entry Bregir, I really like your tower as well! :thumbup: Excellent job making it alive with the minifig posing as well! :sweet:

Another really good build from you Bregir, the angles on the smaller building look great and the tower really adds a lot! :thumbup:

Great work! I like the use of the sand green and the posing of the minifigures :thumbup:

Really unique bridge and gate design, it looks great! Lovely tower too, always nice to see some height in a build :thumbup:

Thanks all!

Very nice towers and nice bridge - but isn't that supposed to be the "red river"?

Thanks, CB. This "painting" was probably made during high tide, where the ocean water presses back the red outflow from the Red River... :wink:

Nice solid build, I think you got the fortified bridge just right. :thumbup:

Thanks, mrcp6d - The bridge was the focus of this build, so I am glad you like it!

Excellent entry, Bregir! The sand green pattern works very well and I like the wooden section sticking off :thumbup:

Thanks, LJ - those wooden sections took up a fair amount of thinking and tinkering, I can tell you! :tongue:

The overall scene is nice but I really like the tower. I also think the green corners look great with the tan walls and the wooden part halfway up. The bastion with its angled walls is excellent and the bridge is pretty good. And you definitely crammed in the minifigs. Good work!

Glad to hear you like it, CD. As it is a strategically very important point, it is necessary with a concentration of troops! :wink:

Great entry Bregir, I really like your tower as well! :thumbup: Excellent job making it alive with the minifig posing as well! :sweet:

Thanks, Garm! I was thinking of the Battle of Helms deep when I posed them :classic:

Another really good build from you Bregir, the angles on the smaller building look great and the tower really adds a lot! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai - it was quite a challenge to make the bottom of the angled corners match!

Really unique bridge and gate design, it looks great! Lovely tower too, always nice to see some height in a build :thumbup:

Thanks, SK.

The gate actually opens, and I can tell you that the tower isn't the most stable thing in the world! I guess that is what happens when you only build one corner of it! :tongue: