After the overwhelming victory, a grand Flag Parade was held at Sultan's Gate - with guests from all parts of the world.

800x285.jpg

1280x859.jpg

800x690.jpg

The victorious troops marched by His Majesty, flowers covering the ground.

640x480.jpg

General Ra and the famous Mounted Ostrich Archers (the Desert King's elite forces) led the parade.

800x546.jpg

... followed by Al Giwemm Fahia who carefully demonstrated his Staff of Flames as he crossed the Blue Water Bridge - just behind him the famous sorceress Kleotete:

640x854.jpg

Lady Phlici, now engaged, could be spotted amongst the spectators next to another general.

640x480.jpg

The First Mummy Warriors Corps were carrying blue flowers from Petraea, well almost all of them...

640x480.jpg

The crowd was excited and cheerful:

640x480.jpg

The Flying Carpet Corps had their big moment too:

800x600.jpg

800x533.jpg

Musicians played tunes that were written especially for the occasion...

640x540.jpg

.. .and a splendid time was guaranteed for all.

800x687.jpg

C&C welcome.

This is the largest set (128x32) I have build in this challenge and it was difficult enough to take decent pictures.

I hope they worked out well in their smaller format.

I have tried to include bits and pieces from all previous MOCs in the scene.

You may also want to find out how many monkeys and how many jugglers are included :wink: .

Or animals...

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Wow! That's four times the size of everything I could imagine for cat d! Amazing layout. I love all the colours, it really shows a tremendous Kaliphlin city how it should be.

Again, I glad you're on our side.

In a good way, it reminds me of the Gungam parade on naboo, I can just hear that tune in my head when I look at your fantastic build

The time you took to add details are really noticeable. I like the angled towers, the monkey on the carpet (you and monkeys of course) the stream crossings and the colors are wonderful. Great entry!

Wow, Stunning build :thumbup: ! I really don't envy photographing it *huh* , but you did it great! Also, I like all the cameos from other members and previous builds. I think the 'decor' setup works quite well.

Uiii, there's a lot going on there. As colorful as parade should be I think. Nice size!

But hey: I see my sidewalk, i see those "barrel'd" palm tree's...but where's my sigfig? :laugh:

Edited by marcu22

What a clever layout here :) I really like all those funny activities going on here! Amazing wok man... More monkeys! :laugh:

Wow, a lot of feedback already :laugh:

Wow! That's four times the size of everything I could imagine for cat d! Amazing layout. I love all the colours, it really shows a tremendous Kaliphlin city how it should be.

Again, I glad you're on our side.

Thanks - yes, it really got colourful!

Fantastic scene!

In a good way, it reminds me of the Gungam parade on naboo, I can just hear that tune in my head when I look at your fantastic build

The parade on naboo - I need to watch the film again...

The time you took to add details are really noticeable. I like the angled towers, the monkey on the carpet (you and monkeys of course) the stream crossings and the colors are wonderful. Great entry!

Good - you took a look at the little stream! It looked great ... before it became so crowded :laugh:

Great work Capt. B!

:grin:

Wow, Stunning build :thumbup: ! I really don't envy photographing it *huh* , but you did it great! Also, I like all the cameos from other members and previous builds. I think the 'decor' setup works quite well.

Thanks for noticing the cameos.

Uiii, there's a lot going on there. As colorful as parade should be I think. Nice size!

But hey: I see my sidewalk, i see those "barrel'd" palm tree's...but where's my sigfig? :laugh:

:cry_sad: Well, yes, it is your/our sidewald and the palm trees as reference to your/our challenge build(s).

Your sigfig is, of course, there, just behind the gate... :grin:

Wow, GREAT scene! Lots of fun little details everywhere!

Yepp, almost too crowded. It became hard to change things and not to knock something/someone over.

What a clever layout here :) I really like all those funny activities going on here! Amazing wok man... More monkeys! :laugh:

Thanks - enough monkeys for this one..

OMG ! It's just awesome ! Pretty nice build !

:laugh:

A gigantic and awesome parade! I only wish you weren't on the wrong team :grin:

Well, you've done it. Again. Excellent depiction! For such a simple base the parade looks superb. The architecture is nice too and the entire scene is composed well. There are too many details to mention, and the photostream was great for viewing everything. I like how you included material from your previous builds. It seems Admiral Woodhouse is in the midst of an identity crisis - either that or else he needs to see a doctor, pronto. Ol' Blockhead Squarepants looks lost, the poor kid... And who knew Victoria's Secret existed back in the day?? Very creative work and I like the long arrangement!

Edited by Captain Dee

Nice victory parade. The Desert King certainly deserves the victory. Beautiful moc as well.

Wow, definitely wasn't expecting to see something this big for Category D! *huh* I really like that you angled the gate and it's nice to see some sig-figs in there! :thumbup:

So much colour and different scenes going on, just what I like to see in a MOC :thumbup: Looks like these guys know how to party.

Ha, ha, very nice parade Captain B! :thumbup: Excellent job on the walls and the arch, all the activity is great as well, and I like that you have included sig-figs from the other two sides! :laugh:

Very nice work here Cpt, the bright colors really make this stand out and it looks really fun and victory parade like! :thumbup:

A gigantic and awesome parade! I only wish you weren't on the wrong team :grin:

:grin: Hang on, I thought that you were on the wrong team... (thanks!)

Well, you've done it. Again. Excellent depiction! For such a simple base the parade looks superb. The architecture is nice too and the entire scene is composed well. There are too many details to mention, and the photostream was great for viewing everything. I like how you included material from your previous builds. It seems Admiral Woodhouse is in the midst of an identity crisis - either that or else he needs to see a doctor, pronto. Ol' Blockhead Squarepants looks lost, the poor kid... And who knew Victoria's Secret existed back in the day?? Very creative work and I like the long arrangement!

:sweet: Thanks. So much is already going on due to the many minifigs that I did not want to make the base overly complicated (we'd all be confused by too many colours).

I am currently taking the set apart and now the base looks so clean...

Nice victory parade. The Desert King certainly deserves the victory. Beautiful moc as well.

Good to hear that you share my point of view!

Wow, definitely wasn't expecting to see something this big for Category D! *huh* I really like that you angled the gate and it's nice to see some sig-figs in there! :thumbup:

I had actually planned for more sig-figs but in the end there was no space left...

Wow, this is a GREAT MOC!!! :thumbup:

Thanks. Big it is.

So much colour and different scenes going on, just what I like to see in a MOC :thumbup: Looks like these guys know how to party.

Maybe I should do a black and white MOC next time :laugh:

Ha, ha, very nice parade Captain B! :thumbup: Excellent job on the walls and the arch, all the activity is great as well, and I like that you have included sig-figs from the other two sides! :laugh:

Yepp - did you find yourself?

Very nice work here Cpt, the bright colors really make this stand out and it looks really fun and victory parade like! :thumbup:

Bright colours - too bright? I think it is balanced with the darker surrounding colours.

Thanks!

Wow, that's fantastic :wub:

I love the colour scheme and all the buildings. Moreover the posing of the minifigures is great and I really like how you made the elephant :thumbup:

The wall and building facades work way better than I would have expected, they give the scene a nice sense of depth :thumbup: The MDF towers look great, particularly the roofs, and I like the angled gatehouse.

Tons of fig action and details, fun to spot Glorfindel hanging out :classic:

Exquisite build CB, I love how vibrant and detailed this is. The colors and photography are excellent.I feel like I can hear and see this impressive spectacle as it passes by. Truly stunning entry!

Wow, that's fantastic :wub:

I love the colour scheme and all the buildings. Moreover the posing of the minifigures is great and I really like how you made the elephant :thumbup:

Thanks .... I think the elephant was not my original design (but it looked much better here than its Orient colleagues).

The wall and building facades work way better than I would have expected, they give the scene a nice sense of depth :thumbup: The MDF towers look great, particularly the roofs, and I like the angled gatehouse.

Tons of fig action and details, fun to spot Glorfindel hanging out :classic:

Good that you spotted Glorfindel :grin:

... I don't know what "MDF" is...

Exquisite build CB, I love how vibrant and detailed this is. The colors and photography are excellent.I feel like I can hear and see this impressive spectacle as it passes by. Truly stunning entry!

Thanks! When you get the feeling to join the party, it is alright!