Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[WZ10: F9, DK] The Gardens of Historica in Petraea

Petraea, golden jewel of the southern guild, and home to some of the most impressive gardens in the guilds. With the civil war coming to an end, all three factions found themselves facing off against each other.

18261276982_d57b79653b_c.jpg

This part of the gardens was where Petraea portrayed the different agricultural differences from across the guilds. It housed some of the only man-eating pumpkins seen outside of Nocturnus. When the battle started, a music grinder and his monkey were caught up in the action. They fled as soon as possible, leaving the fighting to the soldiers.

18238608496_5caffe6912_c.jpg

18077313180_8221e5f7c7_c.jpg

18266409921_27c80fdc5a_c.jpg

17644451893_ba13093bc0_c.jpg

18265043405_9a089a099a_c.jpg

The troops from Ulandus had taken this part of the gardens first. But the forces from the High Council and the Desert King's men were coming at them from both directions, catching them in-between.

17644441963_79060a04da_c.jpg

17642451794_c76bd76e2c_c.jpg

The Desert King mummies thought they were out-numbered and didn't expect to get out of the battle alive, but then Charlemagne showed up on a wyvern of all things! He had been off in Ulandus and hadn't been seen for some time. But he showed up just in the nick of time to turn the tide of the battle in the Desert King's favor.

17642447844_6b322ee0c6_c.jpg

17642426244_e5683e2f68_c.jpg

Very nice build! Those are some neat trees, nice work portraying the difference in vegetation between the guilds! :thumbup:

Cool concept and nice execution MKJoshA! Bringing a dragon to a sword fight is just plain mean though!

The nice gardens, the building is also pretty good. The wyvern is great! No sketchy building techniques, just sturdy and poseable, well done!

Nice variation of plant life in the garden, great battle poses and buildings. Your giving my entry a run for it's money sir.

Very nice scene overall, and I like the idea of showing plants from different parts of Historica :classic:

Excellent entry MKJ, great job on the gardens and the building and minifigs are very nice too! :thumbup:

...Bringing a dragon to a sword fight is just plain mean though!

:laugh::roflmao:

All these different gardens have been beautiful to look at. Yours is really diverse and I especially like the old-style palm leaves arranged so well. The little building is nice and you really crammed in the action with all those figures. Nice work.

Fantastic! :wub:

I love the vegetation and all the details. Furthermore the colour scheme is great, too.

Excellent architecture, I like your color scheme and the use of arches works well :thumbup: Clever idea to do a garden based on plants from each guild :classic:

Such a great idea and beautifully executed. A guide to the flora of Historica in one build. Very nice entry!