Garmadon

[CG:M18, U vs DK] The Desert King Escapes from No One

A pirate Desert King ship attacked a city they thought was in flames... only to discover that the smoke was really coming from a beacon tower calling in some reinforcements. The pirate ship was caught off guard, burnt, and sunk... maybe it's time the Desert king starts investing in faster ships!

18052814119_ebc8d46059_z.jpg

Without the ships:

18051268200_e4a195cda7_z.jpg

My counter to LordDan's guerrilla on M18. I think I got all the flags and sails ship-shape this time around :wink: Anyways, thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Edited by Garmadon

Nice.

Thanks!

Great micro build! I like how you made the entrance :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo, glad you like it! :classic:

Excellent work, Garm! :wub: The houses are great and I love the smoke :thumbup:

Thanks LJ! I figured that clips would look better than 2x2 round plates for micro-scale smoke :wink:

Great micro build Garmadon, the entrance is really ornate and the little houses are cute! :thumbup:

Great micro build Garmadon, the entrance is really ornate and the little houses are cute! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! :classic:

Very nice Microscale, you pull it off with excellence.

Thanks AS!

Nice twist on the story to make the counter :grin:

Ha, ha, ha! I figured I would have to edit the story a tad... :laugh: Thanks Captain B! :wink:

It's nice to see a micro city that isn't burning down. The gates are pretty good and the different shapes and colors look convincing. I really like those ships and good work getting everything with the wind. The variation in the water is good too. Nice work.

Great use of pail handles! I like the path and dock as well :thumbup:

Thanks SK, glad you like it! :wink:

It's nice to see a micro city that isn't burning down. The gates are pretty good and the different shapes and colors look convincing. I really like those ships and good work getting everything with the wind. The variation in the water is good too. Nice work.

Ha, ha, quite true! Thanks a lot Captain! :classic:

Nice build - I've really enjoyed all of your micro scale builds during this challenge! The golden handles as the gate look great, as do the ships. :thumbup:

Nice build - I've really enjoyed all of your micro scale builds during this challenge! The golden handles as the gate look great, as do the ships. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Hammerhand, glad you like it!

:thumbup:

Thanks mrcp6d! :wink: